- Over 9 plus years of experience in Mobile Application and Web Application Development using Android and Java Technology.
- Developing rich user interface applications using Android Design Principles.
- Expertise in writing/handling REST and SOAP Web services.
- Effective handling in XML parsing and JSON parsing techniques.
- Hands on experience using Data and File Storage, Internal & External Storage, Shared Preferences and Databases (SQLite and ORMLite).
- Good Knowledge in Kotlin Programming Language.
- Kotlin conversion of existing project with Inter - operable Java code
- Developed more applications with Adapters, Bundles, Intents and Fragments.
- Experience in SAAS Platform Application designing and development.
- Hands on experience in Firebase, Fabric/Crashlytics and frameworks in Facebook SDK, Google Plus SDK, Google Maps and Google Analytics.
- Experience in Payment Gateway Integration in Paypal, Authorize.Net and Stripe.
- Expertise with Source Control tools SVN, GIT, Github, GitLab and Bitbucket.
Languages: Java, J2EE, Java Mobile, Kotlin, C++, C. Framework Struts 1.x, 2.x, Spring 2.x, 3.x.
Database: MySQL, SQLite, ORMLite.
Web Services: REST & SOAP.
IDE’s: Android Studio, Eclipse, Netbeans.
Servers: Apache Tomcat 6.x, 7.x, Jboss. Other Tools PhoneGap SDK, Ozeki SMS Server.
Confidential, Parlin, NJ
- Debugging existing code to fix crashes and errors
- Writing code for new features implementation
- Monitoring error and queue management commands
- Resolving the errors with both android and IBM Maximo Tool
- Reconciling and Writing CRUD database queries for fixing errors
- Working on Source management conversion from Internal to Gitlab Tool
Lead Product Developer
- Created several UI Layouts that are applied dynamic from the rendered REST API JSON file.
- Applying dynamic colours for each Text, Button and Label that add colours to the mobile app.
- Testing of REST Web API Request and Response Services using POSTMAN.
- Writing UI Tests, Integration Test and Unit Test cases using Robolectric, Firebase and JUnit Frameworks.
- Conversion to Kotlin with Inter-operable Java code.
- Increasing better performance and code management with Kotlin support.
- Responsible to monitor performance, network speed, heap memory using Android Profiler.
- Responsible for debugging and working in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Environment.
Lead Product Developer
- Created a virtual assistant(Genny) that helps to convert voice commands to text and fill the forms automated.
- Integrated Barcode/QR Scanner/RFID tags in the mobile application.
- Creating various application forms for different products that are integrated in Gensuite App.
- Developed various visual & functionality improvements for every updates for iOS & Android.
- Writing quality code and frequent code verifications performed in order to maintain the performance and stability of the application.
- Converted Android application of the app to Amazon device supporting code that runs in Amazon Kindle Devices.
- Implementing push notification code for all iOS, Android and Amazon devices.
- Implemented offline form access & storage when internet is not available and sends form data to server while internet connected.