- Used Bootstrap to implement Bootstrap buttons, forms, paginations, grids, popover scroll spy in webpages.
- Familiar with HTML5 new features such as canvas, LocalStorage, Sessionstorage, video, audio, and other development projects.
- Experience with JSON and RegExp, JSONP cross-domain requests.
- Developed user interface components and implemented them following well-known React JS workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Experience in implementing Component life cycle architecture, store actions, installing React Router, Thunk, and Redux for API calls in React JS.
- Experience in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Redux, and Flux concept.
- Developed React Routers for routing the redux app to connect redux.
- Applied Middleware, Redux-Promise, Redux-Thunk in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Knowledge of new react addition Hooks.
- Experience in designing, modeling, developing in the database (MySQL and MongoDB), and support web-based projects.
- Experience with commonly used databases, like MySQL and MongoDB.
- Developed applications with full MongoDB, Express, ReactJS, NodeJS stack.
- Designed and implemented database schema (model) using NoSQL database MongoDB and SQL database MySQL.
- Editing configuration files to achieve different MySQL functions and running MySQL check commands to check/resolve database consistency and troubleshooting errors.
- Developed diagrams for data structure entity-relationship and data flow using MySQL.
- Developed simple and readable REST API written in JSON format to implement URL location resources, HTTP verb CRUD operations (GET, POST, PUT, DELETE) and test in Postman.
Framework: HTML5, CSS3, Express, React, React Hook
Database: MySQL, MongoDB
Development tools: Chrome DevTools, TypeScript, GitHub, jQuery, Npm
Testing tools: Postman, Redux DevTools
Operate System: Windows, Mac OS, Unix
Version Controls: GITHUB, GIT
- Designed and developed the backend using Node JS and Express JS framework and NoSQL database MongoDB.
- Designed and implemented Rest APIs based on CRUD operations to perform POST, GET, PUT, DELETE actions.
- Designed the Schema using Mongoose as the model and connect to MongoDB Atlas.
- Developed reusable React components with states and props and improve them accordingly to optimize loading speed and maximum performance.
- Enhanced the React Observables with Redux, React-router, and Redux-thunk.
- Used React Router for routing the redux app to connect redux and react to support routes.
- Created Single Page Application (SPA) with React Router.
- Developed the pattern by using the Redux framework as a core dependency.
- Developed the Redux architecture with Reducers, Containers, Store, Action Creator to integrate the data with React Application.
- Applied redux middleware using redux-thunk to integrate Axios data request into a redux action creator to retrieve data from Backend.
- Implemented async promise-based HTTP request using Axios and then transform the data with JSON.
- Responsible for creating efficient design and developing User Interaction screens using HTML5, CSS3.
- Processed the design program UI using HTML and CSS stylesheet (font-awesome) to achieve a uniform and beautiful page style.
- Implemented the backend with Node JS and MongoDB that provides REST API for all the materials.
- Use MongoDB’s Reference data type in Schema to accomplish the Foreign Key Reference.
- Create a mongoose API Aggregate to achieve different material information display.
- Implement back-end REST API established connectivity with the use of Axios.
- Use React-Router techniques Axios service to retrieve data from the server synchronously in the background without interfering with the display and existing page in an interactive way.
- Developed Single Page Applications (SPAs) using React-Router and to enable navigation from one view to the next as clients perform application tasks.
- Created reusable React components and managed application state with Redux.
- Developed various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM and Redux library.
- Use Redux-Thunk as middleware to manipulate the data type and handle multiple actions.
- Used React JS library functions for the logical implementation part at the client side for all the applications.
- Used RegExp to check material input information like place of purchase, purchase date, and price.
- Generated new and edited existing designs with CSS to accommodate new changes in design and logic.
- Designed and developed shopping websites using Node JS, created social media websites, user interface designing using HTML5, CSS3.
- Created optimized web graphics, including designing and incorporating graphic user interface GUI features.
- Responsible for solving browser combability issues.
- Applied CSS to design a beautiful and simple style for the entire shopping website.
- Developed the Node JS ecosystem and build server-side rendered apps, REST APIs.
- Built REST APIs to make authentication File Upload.
- Built modern, fast, and scalable server-side web applications with Node JS and database of MySQL.
- Implemented e-commerce systems including shopping cart applications in PHP and MySQL.
- Used HTTP protocol to transfer the data from the client to the server computer.
- Designed User Interface, Coded Functionality, and performed Unit Testing.