- Having 8+ years of IT Experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Implementation of Multi - Tier Web and Distributed applications using Java, J2EE Technologies and Related Frameworks
- Well versed with all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation.
- Good experience in different development methodologies like SDLC, Agile and Waterfall.
- Proficient in using J2EE Frame works: Web Services, Hibernate and Spring Technologies.
- Experience in Spring DI, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Templates (Spring JDBC, Spring Hibernate), Spring Batch modules
- Experience in configuring and coding using ORM components, setting up configuration files, annotations using Hibernate framework
- Expertise in using SOA and Web Services Technologies: Web Services, SOAP, RESTFUL, UDDI, SOAP UI.
- Experience in Java 8 and its features like Lambda expressions, Stream API.
- Worked on functional interfaces to pass Lambda expressions including Predicate, Consumer and Supplier.
- Used Stream with functions like Map, Filter, Reduce and Collect.
- Experience with web/application servers: Web Sphere, Web Logic, JBoss, and Tomcat Server.
- Hands on Experience in integration with Maven, JUnit and Log4j frameworks.
- Experience in writing Build Scripts using MAVEN and using CI (Continuation Integration) tools like Jenkins.
- Good exposure on using IDE’s like Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, and IntelliJ.
- Highly proficient in designing n-tier Enterprise application with J2EE design patterns like MVC, Business Delegate, Facade and Singleton, Front Controller, Factory & Abstract Factory Patterns.
- Strong knowledge in UML, Use Cases, Collaboration, Class, Activity and Sequence Diagrams.
- Experience in working on Version Control tools like SVN and GIT.
- Good knowledge in developing multi-threading applications.
- Expertise with using Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, databases and writing and tuning SQL and PL/SQL queries.
- Extensive experience in NO SQL development with Mongo DB and Cassandra.
- Experienced in developing database to create its objects like tables, views, functions, triggers, and stored procedures packages using PL/SQL in Oracle and My-SQL.
- Expertise with various operating systems Linux, UNIX, Windows XP and MAC iOS.
- Exceptionally well organized, strong work ethics and willingness to work hard to achieve client requirements .
- Possess excellent analytical and leadership skills and Strong ability to multi task and prioritize work load.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with ability work in a team and as well as individually.
Languages: JAVA 8, C,C++,SQL, Node.js, JSON, Python
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Java Beans, Camel, Multithreading, Web Services, SOAP, Restful
Frame Works: Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Web Services(REST, RESTful, SOAP, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAXB), AXIS, Jersey, Log4j, Maven, JUnit
Design Patterns: Singleton, Prototype, Factory, Session, Façade, MVC, DAO, Front Controller, observer pattern.
Web/Application Servers: WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, Apache HTTP Server
Software Methodologies: Agile Scrum, Waterfall, TDD
Version Control Tools: Subversion (SVN), GIT
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL, Postgres, MondoDB
IDEs/tools: Eclipse, Spring Source, Jenkins, SOAP UI, RALLY, JIRA, Quality Center, Tortoise SVN.
Confidential, SFO, CA
Sr. Java/J2EE developer
- Followed Agile methodology and SCRUM meetings to track, optimize and developed sequence diagrams
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Hibernate, and Micro Services.
- Used Spring Core for concept of Inversion of control (IOC) implemented using dependency injection.
- Developed Spring Controllers, Service Components, DAOs, Web Services and UI Integration for developing presentation layer of the application.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building services and develop Spring based application with minimal configuration.
- Hands on experience with data persistency using Hibernate and Spring Framework.
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with Web Services and Legacy Systems using SOAP and REST (Using Axis and Jersey frameworks).
- Developed White box test cases using JUnit and Mockito frameworks and Configured Log4j Mechanism for complete project using xml files.
- Extensively used Java 8 features such as lambda expressions, Parallel operations on collections, multithreading and for effective sorting mechanisms
- Used jQuery and AJAX to send the request to server side and receive the response.
- Generated JUnit test cases for testing various Java components.
- Developed server side application to interact with database using Spring Boot and Hibernate.
- Used Spring Boot at back-end which helps to develop application with ease
- Involved in setting up Maven configuration and helping Continuous Integration (CI) Issues.
- Developed Object Model and UML design models for developing Use cases and created Sequence diagram, class diagram and active diagrams for application components and interfaces.
- Mentored, trained there by providing knowledge training in technology perspective, walk through and review sessions, closely worked with users, developers and team members in problem solving.
- Worked with QA team during various testing phases and resolved defects.
- Involved in debugging the defects, code review and analysis of Performance
Environment: Java 8, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, RESTFUL, SOA, HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, AJAX, jQuery, Mockito, MAVEN, Oracle, Design Patterns, UNIX, Tomcat, MySQL, Cassandra, Kibana, Oracle, GIT, Windows, Linux
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of application.
- Used Dependency Injection feature of Spring framework for rapid development and ease of maintenance.
- Developed the DAO layer for the application using Spring and Hibernate Template support.
- Used Spring MVC to bind web parameters to business logic.
- Maintained relationship between objects using Spring IOC.
- Have worked on Oracle for storing and retrieving the application data.
- Used Spring MVC Framework to construct the dynamic web pages
- Worked on JUnit and Mockito for testing and maintaining the system state
- Monitoring the application logs in different deployment environments.
- Effectively used Log4j framework to implement logging system for the project.
- Worked with DB team, Business Analysts, Project managers & users to analyze & implement requirements
- Responsible for sending the testing instructions/test cases to the testing team, to make sure the enhancements or new requirements changes/implementations are working properly.
- Writing SQL queries for necessary action on webpage as per the requirements.
- Fixing the application defects/bugs in quick turnaround time.
Confidential, Concord, CA
- Developed the application using Agile/ Scrum Methodology
- Responsible for creating functional documents, technical documents, flow charts and data flow diagrams.
- Involved in writing controllers, custom code for business, data access and UI layers using Java.
- Created Spring Controllers and Integrated with Business Components and View Components
- Developed Spring and Hibernate data layer components for the application
- Integrated the spring framework with Hibernate ORM tool to access the MongoDB database.
- Integrated business layer using Hibernate with Spring DAO.
- Implemented Spring Bean Factory to create proxies object using AOP framework.
- Implemented caching techniques, wrote POJO classes for storing data and DAO’s to retrieve data and the configuration of database using Hibernate.
- Developed and Consumed Restful Web Services using Jersey
- Consumed Legacy SOAP Services
- Write programs using Servlets, JDBC and other J2EE technologies. Create & develop SOA, Web and REST services.
- Created XML schema documents based on the requirements and used JAXB for marshalling and unmarshalling of the XML documents.
- Performed unit testing for the service classes and the DAO’s using JUnit and assist users in the testing.
- Gave production support for the entire application including trouble shooting and fixing bugs.
- Implemented unit testing by using JUnit.
- Helped UI to integrate the Java Beans data using JSTL, spring tags.
- Used PL/SQL, Stored Procedures for handling SQL Server database.