- 8+ years of experience as a Full Stack Software Engineer involved in various phases of SDLC.
- Strong data analytical and programming skills especially in programming languages like Java, Python, SQL.
- Solid understanding on Object Oriented Design, data structures and algorithms.
- Extensive knowledge on Java SE including Collection, Threading and Core Java.
- Have hands on experience in Spring, Spring Boot. Implemented REST Microservices using spring boot
- Good experience in developing applications with SOAP and RESTful Web Services.
- Expertise with SQL, relational databases and NoSQL databases like Apache Cassandra.
- Experience in writing and executing unit test cases using Junit, Mockito, PowerMockito.
- Passionate about solving complex business, data, and technical challenges.
- Experience in working with Angular modules, templates, directives, services and dependency injection to create a SPA.
- Hands on Experience on Angular CLI (Command line Interface).
- Good amount of work done on Reactive forms in Angular 2+ and their Validations.
- Implemented NGRX store to maintain the state of the application. NGRX store was used to store results after angular injector observable retrieved the data from backend.
- Working knowledge of Agile Development methodologies.
- Experience in conducting code reviews and evaluating code metrics.
- Have hands on experience with version control tools (GIT, SVN, CVS) and Build tools (Maven, Gradle).
- Good Knowledge of Amazon Web Service (AWS) EC2, S3 and EMR(Hadoop).
- Have good understating on Finance Industry /Banking Industry.
- Proficient in Statistical Modeling and Machine Learning techniques.
- Familiarity with quantitative finance concepts such as portfolio optimization, volatility pricing.
- Exposure to financial engineering domain through CQF (Certificate in Quantitative Finance).
- Expert in data cleaning, data analysis and Data Visualization using Python (Pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib Packages etc.).
- Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, GIT, CVS, Mockito, PowerMockito, Hibernate, Maven, Gradle, SOAP, Restful, Rally, Jira, OOP, Eclipse, Python
- Python Libraries(NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn, Scikit - learn, SciPy), Tableau, QlikView, HDFS, Oozie, Hive, Hadoop, Big Data, XML
- Java Script, HTML, Unix, FactSet, Quandl, Jupyter Notebook, Anaconda, AWS, Agile, GitHub, Tomcat, Apache Cassandra, Angular2+,TypeScript
- RXJS (Reactive Programming),Redux, NGRX (Store, Effects, Router-Store, Store-Devtools )
- Developed Bill of Material Application for Confidential Engineers.
- Developed FEDEBOM Features and User Stories.
- Followed best practices when refactoring or developing new features for FEDEBOM.
- Created Splunk dashboards and reports for BOM applications.
- Developed interfacing application for fetching initial and incremental load using spring framework.
- Supported Bill of Materials (AVBOM, FEDEBOM) and Worldwide Engineering Release System (WERS) Refresh applications
Digital Web Coordinator
- Worked on implementing Google analytics event tracking on different web links of website.
- Maintained and Improved web content of Confidential web pages, as well as the University's presence in external social media and networking locations.
- Worked on Google forms in automating the web requests raised by different departments.
- Coordinated with different departments in University for improving content on Website.
- Worked with finance and insurance clients like JPMC, Western Union, Key Bank and Qatar Insurance Company.
- Worked on developing different layers of web applications and Implemented business logic using Core Java.
- Developed various test cases and performed unit testing with JUnit and integration testing.
- Worked on UI design artifacts like HTML, CSS and java Script frameworks.
- Used spring framework features like IOC, MVC, AOP and Hibernate Template.
- Assisted in updating the production incident reports and submitted summary report to management each month.