- Dynamic, technically sophisticated software engineer with expertise in multiple cloud technologies, enterprise integration and cross - functional team leadership. Over 17 years of hands-on experience in diverse IT roles. Proven ability to integrate emerging technologies to enable business success. Excels in design and development. Personable and engaging with the communication skills needed to build consensus on critical initiatives.
Technical Architect and Senior Developer
- Developed risk management software that leverages cluster technologies like Spark, Hbase and Kafka along with proprietary in-house languages/frameworks
- Designed and demonstrated hybrid cloud architecture on AWS (EMR) and Azure (HDInsight) to deliver scalable and cost-efficient solutions to meet demands of on-premise (CDH) Bigdata clusters.
- Championed automation of CI/CD pipelines and DevOps standardization to improve agility of solutions running of complex Bigdata clusters.
- Design and Develop enhancements to microservices architectures (Spring boot) on-premise and migrate to cloud (PCF/Azure)
Application Architect/Senior Developer
- Lead development of Kafka, Spark and Hive applications to ingest and process call data, network element records.
- Influenced management to value PaaS (EMR) based data analytics through implementation of use cases directly benefiting existing customer applications.
- Design and Develop service and order fulfillment flows for Metro Ethernet and GPON networks.
- Recognized as go-to for key product functionality and features planned in product roadmap.
- Secured multiple new projects from CenturyLink, Level3 and AT&T through close collaboration with pre-sales teams.
- Installed and managed on-premise big data clusters (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Hive) to support POCs for pre-sales teams.