- Software professional with 8 years of experience with 3 years of RPA Bot development on client engagements with the Automation Anywhere tool, UiPath and Blue Prism.
- Primary developer for various complex finance and healthcare process automations built using RPA tools such as Automation Anywhere, UiPath and provided deployment and support for over six automations.
- Extensive experience in implementation of process automation solutions for diverse client profiles specialized in delivery of projects executed on the WorkFusion, Automation Anywhere platform.
- Prior Experience of 4.5 in Java development including Analysis, Design and Development of web applications using J2EE Technologies and Worked on different automation framework like Unit testing framework and Junit framework by using various languages like Java.
- Adept at all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle including requirement gathering, Designing, Development, Testing.
- Good Knowledge in Database Design, Creation and Management of Schemas, SQL and DB2 Join queries.
- Worked in Waterfall and Agile frameworks.
- Extensive experience with functional analysis, application design, development, customizations and implementation of software applications.
- Experienced in full life cycle implementations (design, build, configuration, test, implement) and coordinating, negotiating in support of timeline and IT project deliverables.
- Strong knowledge in production support process.
- Good understanding and practice of Quality Assurance Processes through the use of the same in Project implementation, Defect Prevention activities, Quality Control, Configuration Control, Coding Standards etc.
- Capable to acquire new skills and in-depth understanding of emerging technology and business knowledge.
- Highly motivated self-starter, Target-oriented, committed and people-oriented performer
Programming languages: Java 8/J2EE, SQL, MongoDB, POSTGRESSQL,Dotnet,python
Technologies: RPATools,AutomationAnywhere,CoreJava,JSF,Servlet,JSP,JDBC,Spring 3.0,Hibernate 3.5, Web Services (Restful WS),Selenium,Tosca,Python,Angularjs,Hadoop fundamentals
Libraries: SAX-Parser, Java Mail, Stanford NLP, Apache Commons Codec, Apache POI
J2EE Framework: Spring, Hibernate,JPA,JSF,JSP&Servlets,Struts Drools, Spring batch
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, Jboss, workspace,workfusion control tower, platform monitor
Database: MySQL, DB2, Oracle 11g, SQLExpress
IDE: NetBeans, Eclipse, Spring Boot
Tools: Clearcase,PMD,Nimble tool,Eclipse,Notepad++,RoboMongo,SOAPWebservices, AbbyyOCREngine,UI,POSTMAN,Workfusion SPA,RPAexpress,Uipath,Blue prism,Workfusion,PEGA,AutomationAnywhere10.7,11,11.3.0
Configuration Management: SVN, CVS,GIT,Clearcase
Operating System: Windows, Mac
- Coordinating with project management to define requirements and to develop methods to implement reporting solutions required for bot design,development and deployment.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining the existing automated processes using automation tools.
- Responsible for transition of automated bots by working with automation development team into support model during UAT phase.
- Developing the Automation bot based on functional requirement defined in process design document per the approved architecture.
- Creating metric dashboards for various business units with Splunk tool to display the Bot Utilization time,FTE and other performance metrics.
- Designed Database for use case/process inventory as a part of COE team and monitoring stability,performance and implement database process based on requirements.
- Working with architect in solution design document by providing feedback on feasibility of bot and validating assumptions, constraints, decisions of UseCases.
- Creating and implementing reports like dashboards,metrics reports(automating),scorecards by using expert skills in SQL coding Server and presenting to higher management.
- Working with business teams for software estimates,cost and FTE by achieving the required results as per the portfolio plan.
- Analysing the production problems and provide resolutions by working along with other teams.
- Code reviewing using automated code review tool and manually and providing guidelines and helping team in implementing the best practices.
- Creating and automating the bot inventory and license inventory reports and uploading it in Automation CoE SharePoint.
- Coordinating and supporting the development team in monitoring tasks, developing proof of concepts, implementing metabots and taskbots in process development.
- Coordinating with different Line of business with portfolio plan and ensuring the scheduled activities timelines are met by tracking the status.
- Identifying and replacing manual and routine processes and Implement the automated solution by using the best design patterns and coding to adapt for future changes.
- Helping other developers and Track record of report development for the domains of operational controls and analytics.
Environment: Automation Anywhere 11.3,JIIRA,VB Studio,SQL Developer, MS Office.
- Developed the automation of a prototype medical application bot. The bot parsed customer PDF applications and entered the resulting information into a web application.
- Developed the automation of a prototype data entry bot for drilling data. The bot validated a submitted excel sheet and entered the resulting data into a windows application for reporting / data mining.
- Implemented the SAP automation using metabots,vb script.
- Developed the automation to decrease the turnaround time for manual data extraction, pre-import validation and manual data import, increase accuracy of processing.
- Developed the automation to remove unpaid balances from company’s member accounts. The goal of the automation is to increase efficiency, reduce the current cost, and demonstrate the viability of back office automation.
- Webservice API calls using python integrated with the build tool.
- Provided daily test status by creating a Bug Summary Report spreadsheet during the UAT process.
Environment: Automation Anywhere 11.3, ALM, VB Studio,SQL Developer,C#,Pega, MS Office
- Primary developer for over four complex finance process automations built using RPA tool Automation Anywhere and provided deployment and support for over six automations.
- Developer for one finance process automations built using RPA tool Automation Anywhere, SQL Server 2012.
- Implemented the code using VB script for SAP scripts.
- Scanning of User Invoice PDF documents using ABBYY OCR engine which will be processed by bot.
- Build technical design and architecture, assist with business requirements gathering with clients and process design documentation.
- Wrote SQL queries for in integration with Automation Anywhere.
- Provided demo videos and efficiently facilitated user acceptance for client through deployment.
- Document best practices for development of process automations and production support.