- Around 7 years of IT experience as JavaJ2EE Developer in various phases of Software Development like analysis, design, coding, testing, deployment and production support.
- Experience in Core Java concepts such as Multithreading, Executor Framework, Data Structures, Generics, Collections, Exception Handling, Java Reflection and OOPS Concepts.
- Proficient in working with J2EE Technologies such as Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JSF, XML, JSTL, Java Beans, Spring, Hibernate, JAX - WS, JAX-RS, and Struts.
- Hands-on knowledge on Angular 2/4 framework with NGRX to achieve MVVM design flow on client-side. Familiar with creating Shadow DOM and decorator along with view encapsulation concepts of Angular 2/4.
- Well experienced in developing applications using React JS, Handlebar JS, JQUERY for view rendering and implementing React JS with Redux and Flux patterns to attain MVC functionality.
- Experience with various spring modules such as Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring AOP, DI, Spring Core, Spring DAO, Spring IOC, Spring Auto Wiring, Spring Transaction, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and Spring framework with Hibernate as the back-end ORM tool.
- Good understanding on JPA, Hibernate, Hibernate Query Language (HQL), Criteria Queries, Query Cache, Transactions.
- Clear knowledge on SQL/ RDBMS databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL, DB2, Oracle 13c/11g, Microsoft SQL Server, NoSQL DB (Raven DB, Mongo DB and Cassandra, Couch DB, Redis, Dynamo DB).
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL written functions, stored procedures and triggers besides writing DDL, DML and transaction queries.
- Better understanding of implementation using Spring Cloud-NetflixOSS stack for microservices deployment and auto configurations like Eureka (Service Discovery Server), Ribbon (Dynamic Routing and Load Balancer), Hystrix (Circuit Breaker), Zuul (Edge proxy), Monitoring and centralized log analyses (ELK).
- Experience in Web Services Technologies SOAP - JAX- WS, WSDL and JAX-RSREST base services. Used Swagger to document Restful WS.
- Experience in working with various MVC architecture development such as JSF, Struts MVC and Spring MVC.
- Good knowledge in using Java 8 enhancements like Functional programming, Lambda expressions, Parallel Streams API to achieve high productivity.
- Experience in writing application by using build tools such as Maven, Ant, Gradle.
- Hands on experience in writing Unit Tests using Junit and Mockito.
- Familiar in using various AWSIAAS (Infrastructure as a Service) Components like EC2 for running applications virtuallyS3, Glacier, EBS for persistent and block level storage, Elastic Cache, Dynamo DB, SQS for message queuing, RDS for setting relational database in cloud and Lambda for server less program functions.
- Experience writing cloud deployed applications using Amazon web services (AWS).
- Hands on experience in deploying and configuration multi-tire enterprise application on, mVarious Application servers and Web Servers which includes Apache Tomcat, Web logic Server, JBoss, WebSphere.
- Used OAuth 2.0 tokens for secure access to server resources from external clients.
- Experience using CICD tools like Jenkins.
- Expertise in tracking bugs and issues using JIRA and Firebug.
- Experience with Integrated Development Environment tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, JDeveloper and IntelliJ.
- Hands on experience with version control systems like GIT, Confidential and SVN for providing common platform for all the developers.
- Hands on experience in development of logging standards and mechanisms based on Log4J, SLF4J and Java logging API.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, EJB, JPA
Programming Languages: Java 8.0/7.0/6.0/5.0 , PL/SQL, Objective C, C# C, C++
Application/Web Servers: WebSphere, Jenkins, JBoss, Tomcat 8, IBM WebSphere 8.x/9.x
Frameworks: Struts 2.x/1.x, Spring 4.3, Hibernate 3.0/4.x, JSF 1.2/2.0, MyBatis, Log4J
Web Services: JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, SOAP 1.2, WSDL, UDDI, REST 2.2, JAXB, Apache Axis
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, TDD(Test-Driven-Development), OOAD, SDLC
Testing Tools: JUnit 4.12, JIRA 7.0, Selenium
Database Servers: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, SQL server 2012/2014/2016 , MySQL 5.7, DB2 11.1
NoSQL Databases: MongoDB, Cassandra, Couch DB
Build Tools: ANT, Maven 3.3.9, Gradle 3.4.1
Version Control: GIT, Confidential, SVN, Rational ClearCase
Java Full Stack Developer
- Worked as a full stack developer responsible for Web, middle tier and Databases in the development of the application.
- Experience working in Agile development following SCRUM process, Sprint and daily stand-up meetings.
- Designing and implementing the User Interface using Angular, HTML, CSS/CSS3, SASS and Bootstrap for responsive design for the exposed enterprise application
- Proficient in using Angular 9 to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with a server as a Single Page Applications.
- Created custom directives in Angular for re-usable components (multi-field form elements, background file uploads)
- Implemented Angular observables and listeners (RxJS reactive libraries) to simplify the making asynchronous calls to backend REST API's
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 2
- Programmed in Angular 2 to upload (post) files/images to the AWS S3 browser from the Front-end by installing NPM package of AWS-SDK
- Worked extensively with JAVA SE 8 features like Stream API, Time API, Functional Interfaces Multithreading, Lambda Functions, Transaction Management, Exception Handling, Collection API
- Implemented the various layers of the application using Spring Framework modules such as Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC and Spring Data.
- Used Spring Dependency Injection, annotations and Spring MVC components to implement business layer and navigation part of the application
- Developed the application as a Spring Boot App to get a range of non-functional features
- Worked in integrating JMS with SPRING BOOT by providing an instance which is embedded with Active MQ.
- Experienced in implementation of JMS to exchange information over reliable channel in an asynchronous way by using Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, Kafka as message queue.
- Implemented Spring Boot to create a CRUD backend for our Angular-fronted application
- Implemented spring cloud config, Ribbon, Hystrix and Zuul API-Gateway in the spring cloud and Netflix Eureka service to provide weighted load balancing based on several factors like traffic, resource usage, authentication, monitoring services and routing
- Using Swagger Framework, actualizing the Restful API and Swagger gives the rich UI to test API
- Authenticating Users and to provide the security to RESTful web services using OAuth 2.0
- Experience in performing unit Testing utilizing JUnit and ridiculing systems like JMock and Mockito and ensured code changes won't break existing Unit Tests
- Created dynamic schema design through NoSQL Mongo DB by writing rich queries and achieved data in a collection to be distributed across multiple systems for horizontal scalability as data volumes increase through Automatic Sharding.
- Deployed Spring Boot based micro services on Docker containers using Amazon EC2, Amazon EKS and used Docker Hub for registering the Docker images.
- Deployed Dockized Spring Boot application to AWS using Elastic Bean Stalk (EBS)
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, SASS, jQuery, ECMAScript 6 (ES6), Typescript, AJAX 4.1, JSON, Bootstrap, DOM, React, Java, Lambda expressions, Angular 2, Spring MVC,, Micro Services, Spring Batch, Kafka, Mongo DB, AWS, S3, EC2, ECS, ECR, IAM, EBS, Junit.
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Worked in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) starting from requirement gathering, designing functional document to implementation, delivery, test planning, execution and production support.
- Developed the application using Core Java, JSP, HTML, AJAX and JQuery.
- Developed projects using apache spark 3.0 framework with RDD with shark.
- Created REST web services to send data in JSON format to different systems using Apache CXF.
- Used Soap UI to setup mock services to invoke soap endpoints of client locally and to test the soap input and response requests of the applications.
- Used Custom AngularJS Filters to provide better search experience.
- Implemented AngularJS Factories and Controllers to manipulate and view employee task data.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap to build this SPA Single Page Application.
- Using AngularJS, created custom components and directives and validations which can be re-used in existing and in future applications.
- Used Spring Framework to develop lightweight business components.
- Used Spring MVC to implement the MVC architecture design and facilitates user interface designed by use of JSP's 2.3 and tag libraries.
- Used Spring IOC for dependency injection and Spring AOP for cross cutting concerns like logging, security and transaction management.
- Implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using spring boot .
- Involved in the integration of spring for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IoC). Developed code for obtaining bean references in Spring IoC framework.
- Integrated Tiles 3 framework with Spring MVC to simplify the development of User Interface.
- Used Github and for version control and ServiceNow for defect tracking.
- Responsible for pagination for the application by integrating Spring framework with Angular JS.
- Implemented the backend using Java, Spring framework and MongoDB.
- Designed, developed, and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and used Spring ORM to integrate with Hibernate.
- Created Object-Relational mapping using Hibernate and used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) to query the database for complex data.
- Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate ORM.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro services.
- Developed micro services as a strategy to gradually replace the fragile core monolithic Java application while still being able to add new business features.
- Developed Web Services using REST, WSDL and XML.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exception and for logging info and are helpful in debugging the issues.
- Developed the Hibernate mapping files and involved in writing JUnit test cases and suits using Eclipse IDE.
- Used MAVEN to define the dependencies and build the application and used JUnit for suite execution and Assertions.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management.
- Configured and deployed the application in WebLogic Application Server.
- Worked through entire life cycle of the project including analysis, design, development, testing, documentation and maintenance.
- Used Agile (Scrum) development methodology during designs, implementation, testing, and maintenance.
- Developed and maintained complex software components / systems in compliance with department standards including JSP, JSTL, EJB, JMS, JAX-WS, Restful APIs and Java Mail .
- Designed user interface screens using Java, HTML, DHTML, CSS, JSP and validating using jQuery and Java Script .
- Used Web Developer tools, Firebug and IE developer toolbar for debugging and to check the browser compatibility.
- Responsible in implementing CRUD operation using Spring Jersey based JAX-RS implementation.
- Developed Spring Data Mongo repositories for performing data retrievals from MongoDB .
- Configured and monitored numerous MongoDB and NoSQL instances. MongoDB Schema Design using DB Ref, Manual Ref, Embedded Data Model Design .
- Designed and developed Microservices using REST framework and Spring Boot and used Bootstrap along with Angular in creating the Application.
- Using Spring MVC framework to better control the presentation, business, structural and navigational aspects of the applications.
- Integration with Spring Security and Spring Boot Thymeleaf in Web application.
- Used Angular 2.0 to create custom directives for re-usable components (multi-field form elements, background file uploads, etc.)
- Installed and configured required software for application development (RAD, Oracle database) WebSphere, Tomcat, plugins for Eclipse, required framework jars.
- Designed and implemented a Cassandra NoSQL based database and associated RESTful web service that persists high-volume user profile data.
- Used Hibernate for Database Persistence to perform CRUD operation like insert, update, retrieve.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational mapping ( ORM ) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data with SQL-based schema
- Used Xstream API to transfer data back and forth between Spring MVC and Ext JS .
- Worked on Data Migration from PL/SQL 11 to Oracle 12C . Creating and replacing procedures to migrate old data into new system for the database storage.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS .
- Developed RESTful Services and Web Service Clients (JAX-RS or JAX-WS) with data representation in different formats such as XML and JSON .
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information.
- Used AngularJS for building single page web applications.
- Used Quality Center, Clear Quest for Bug Fixing and Tracking
- Using GIT for Source Control and Version Management and using log4j for logging.
- Used SVN, Confidential for source control management for different modules. Upgraded to the latest Java version improving the security of the system.