- Experienced Java/J2EE professional with extensive back ground in Software Development and Testing Life Cycle.
- 7 years of experience in designing and developing enterprise level multi - tier and Single-page web Applications in various domains.
- Experience in utilizing open-source frameworks such as Angular-JS, Node-JS, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JSF and JQuery .
- Experience in consuming RESTful services using Angular $http, $resource and JQuery to exchange (request / responses) information with databases such as Oracle and MySQL.
- Experienced in MEAN stack development (Mongo-DB, Express.JS, Angular2 & Node.JS).
- Experience in developing web applications using Java/J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, Spring, Struts, JSF, Hibernate, Web Services and XML.
- Expertise in SOA, Web Services (XML Beans), Apache Camel and XML technologies (XSLT, Xpath).
- Experienced in writing complex Queries, Stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views and triggers with major databases such as Oracle, DB2 and MySQL.
- Developed Listeners using JMS and configured them to connect IBM MQ Queue using spring templates.
- Implemented Logging aspects for auditing and logging purposes using Spring AOP and implemented security for the application using Spring Security.
- Expert in coding using core java concepts like multithreading, collections, serialization, synchronization, exception handling and database connections.
- Implemented Restful web service with the use of URI templates and content negotiation.
- Hands-on experience in relational databases like Oracle 11g, MySQL, MS SQL Server using SQL, PL/SQL programming and NoSQL database Mongo DB.
- Strong experience in deploying J2EE components on JBOSS, Apache Tomcat, BEA WebLogic, and IBM WebSphere application servers.
- Proficient in integration of Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) with existing applications and using services provided in distributed applications through Web Services (JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS).
- Developed the UI panels using XHTML, Angular- JS, XML and JQuery. Good working experience in operating systems like UNIX, Solaris and Windows.
- Worked on SOA to develop RESTful Web service to generate and consume services from different modules. Implemented MVC Framework to make single page applications SPAs for responsive services.
- Test Driven Programmer with thorough knowledge in Unit testing with JUnit and using SoapUI, Postman for Web Service testing, performance testing with JMeter and automated testing with Test Driven Development (TDD) in Extreme Programming model.
- Strong experience working with version control software like Apache Subversion, GIT and build tools such as ANT, Maven, Gradle and Jenkins.
- Expertise in object modeling and Object Oriented design methodologies (UML). Experience in creating UML diagrams like Class, Object, Use Case, State and Activity diagrams.
- Experience in handling/executing projects using Agile methodologies (SCRUM) along with Test Driven Development techniques.
- Skilled and experienced in co-coordinating efforts among multiple teams (on-site and off-shore and third parties).
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communications skills. Demonstrated track record of analyzing situations, implementing in a fast paced environment
- Experienced in working with DEV-OPS tools like AWS, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker to perform Continuous integration and Continuous delivery.
J2EE Standards: JDBC, JNDI, Java Mail, JTA
WebTechnologies: JSP, Servlet, JAX-WS, AXIS, REST (JAX-RS), SOA, SOAP, JMS, NoSQL, Bootstrap, EJB, Angular-JS, Typescript, RMI, IBM MQ Seriesapa
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, Sybase, SQL-Server-2008, Mongo-DB
IDE’s: Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, Intellij, Sublime, RAD, Brackets
Web/App Servers: WebSphere Application Server, WebLogic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat
Frameworks: Struts, Node-JS, Spring, JSF, Hibernate, Apache Camel
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Solaris, AIX
Tools: /Utilities: Ant,Log4j, JUnit, Caliber, Maven, Gradle 2.1, Jenkins, SOAPUI, POSTMAN
Methodologies: Agile (Scrum, TDD), Waterfall
JAVA Full Stack Developer
- Worked through an agile development cycle for swift implementation of technical requirements.
- Developed the application using JSF Spring Framework that uses Model View Controller (MVC) architecture with JSP as the view and JQuery validation framework for front end validations.
- Worked on JIRA for tracking and updating the JIRA tickets and per assigned.
- Implemented spring MVC to send model and view object to the JSP.
- Implemented service layer using Spring IOC and annotations and Controllers using Spring MVC.
- Front-end development using latest version of Angular 5. Created responsive web pages using HTML5, CSS5,Bootstrap 3, TypeScript and Angular 5.
- Implemented Angular 5 component router for navigation and Angular services to connect the web application toback-end API’s.
- Integrated the different pages to be a single page application using Angular 5 and TypeScript.
- Used NPM for installing for required node modules and other published Angular NPM modules.
- Used Maven to build and deploy the projects.
- Used Attunity Replication to keep two or more collections of computerized information identically synchronized.
- Created S3 buckets as Confidential in AWS. Used Attunity Replication tool to specify what S3 bucket and folder tables should go into.
- Installed applications on AWS EC2 instances and configured the storage on S3 buckets. Responsible for S3 buckets creation, policies and the IAM role-based policies.
- Responsible for creating monitors, alarms, and notifications for EC2 hosts using Cloud Watch.
- Experienced in Amazon EC2 setting up instances, virtual private cloud (VPCs), and security group.
- Implemented data mapping that will take DB2 table exact from S3 and populated corresponding entries in DynamoDB.
- Experience in working with Splunk queries and monitoring and maintaining production Splunk dashboard.
- Resolved issues while on on-call production support call. Worked with various teams to the issue fixed during the on-call rotation.
- Involved in TTD workshop and pair-programming sessions.
Environment: Angular 5, HTML5, CSS5, Bootstrap 3, TypeScript, NPM, AWS, EC2, S3, Cloud Watch, IAM, Splunk, Agile, JIRA, Attunity Replication, Maven.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Followed Agile methodologies for better track of user stories, blockers and progress.
- Used Struts-Validator frame-work for all front-end Validations for all the form entries.
- Performed validation for client side as well as server side with the help of Struts Validation Frame Work.
- Developed client application which are used in Bulk API.
- Implemented throttling concept to minimize the usage of API within the time.
- Created XML Schema, XML template and XSL. Developed Web Services Application using SOAP.
- Involved in exposing and consuming web services using, Soap (WSDL) for getting request from external source systems and sending response to external source systems.
- Worked on SOAP UI for testing request/response client internal/external web service and outbound internal/external web services.
- Worked to secure SOAP web services to authenticate any third party requests coming in.
- Developed the UI panels using XHTML , XML , Web Services , WebSphere Application Servers and JQuery .
- Participated in code review and mentoring sessions and used GIT as version control and GIT Bash for GIT interactions.
- Used Maven for create the project archetype and build the interface modules for create war and ear files and defined JMS endpoints for message processing and routing.
- Designed stored procedures, triggers and functions in MySQL and DB2 for business critical requirements.
- Resolved any production issues from business users and been part of 3 successful production release.
- Troubleshoot the issues and provided implementation.
- Handled production release mapping documentation.
- Managed the development team at offshore and provided necessary information and artifacts.
JAVA Full Stack Developer
- Developed SPA with Angular2, Typescript, Bootstrap, CSS, HTML and Angular CLI.
- Developed services using Angular2 http module to communicate with backend node services.
- Involved in developing the web pages using Angular2 and Node-JS, which are powerful in building the Single page web applications.
- Used Typescript to develop the application. Created various route guards for various route using Angular2 router module
- Developed various form components such as data driven forms and template driven forms using Angular2 forms modules.
- Developed components, directives, pipes, services, modules for various pages in the application using Angular2.
- Configured module wide routing in the application using Angular2 router.
- Implemented Angular2 services to connect the web application to back-end APIs.
- Developed various screens for the front end and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager).
- Worked on Server Side programing using Node-JS in Creating Custom Http Services, File Manipulation, and RESTful services.
- Implemented unit test cases using Karma and Jasmine for Angular2 on client side.
- Worked extensively with MongoDB and created schemas on MongoDB via node.
- Used Postman to test the API workflow i.e. tested the JSON files which is generated by the Node-JS.
- Used Node.js to run Web pack tasks and build properly the project.
- Worked on installation of Docker using Docker toolbox and creating the Docker containers, Docker consoles and Docker container images for managing the application life cycle by tagging and pushing the images.
- Setting up scalability for application servers using command line interface for Setting up and administering DNS system in AWS using Route53.
- Used AWS CLI to perform operations for EC2, load balancing and auto scaling services.
- Created Gulp scripts for various tasks and used Node-JS for managing application UI Dependencies.
- Analyzed code coverage report from Jenkins to improve code coverage and configured multiple plugins in deploying applications.
- Involved in AWS Security Groups which acted as virtual firewalls that controlled the traffic allowed reaching one or more AWS EC2 instances.
- Worked on Docker engine and Docker Machine environments, to deploy the micro services-oriented environments for scalable applications.
- Responsible for installing Jenkins master and slave nodes. Configured Git with Jenkins and schedule jobs using POLL SCM option.
Confidential, Birmingham, AL
JAVA Full Stack Developer
- Developed views using Bootstrap components, Angular-UI and involved in configuring routing for various modules using angular UI router.
- Created Custom Directives in Angular-JS, making use of Modules and Filters objects according to the application requirement. Involved in making Spring and Hibernate enhancements to existing applications Developed unit test cases using Mocha and Karma as unit test runner for various application modules.
- Used Spring LDAP for user security credentials authentication and for validating the User roles.
- Developed Restful services using Spring Boot and Jersey integration and involved in creating Jersey filters, interceptors and exception mappers.
- Coded Gradle build scripts to build and deploy the application on WebSphere. ETL jar is configured to run on daily and monthly basis this job is configured in Cron tab.
- Developed Batch jobs using Spring Batch to read flat files and load the data into Oracle database and scheduled using Spring Quartz Scheduling.
- Used Mongoose JS to access the documents from the Node-JS web server and build data models for the entities in the database schema.
- Used Express JS to build a web service to provide access to the models and exposed it using a REST API that emits JSON. Secured the app with Passport JS using a local strategy.
- Created REST clients to consume data from other partner applications and involved in creating POC’s using MEAN stack and enhancing existing REST API’s developed using Node-JS, Express-JS and Mongo-db.
- Developed Apache Camel endpoints and used producer template to route messages to JMS queues.
- Used MySQL as backend database using Windows OS, Involved in development of Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers.
- Deployed the application on a JBoss server on a UNIX platform.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Developed user stories using Core Java and spring and consumed Rest web services exposed from the profit center.
- Worked on Agile Rally dev for define user stories, tasks and defects.
- Configured Hibernate’s second level cache using EHCache to reduce the number of hits to the configuration table data
- Utilized Angular.JS UI-bootstrap components like time picker, directives, model pop-ups, ng-grid, router, progress bar, ng-Idle, ng-Upload. Implemented flexible routing and nested using Angular.JS-ui-router.
- Built Angular-JS framework including MVC architectures, different modules, specific controllers, templates, customized directives and custom filters.
- Used Bootstrap and media queries to create a Responsive Webpage across different screen-sizes.
- Worked on Web Logic 12c for deployed interface modules and used Oracle 11g for persist the data getting from external system (Amdocs).
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Used JAX-RPC Web Services using Spring MVC REST to process the application for the customer
- Developed Web services for sending and getting data from different applications using REST, such as Loan Applications, to transfer data from Branch Server to Head Office Server, then used SAX and DOM XML1.1 parsers for data retrieval.
- Developed business service layer and data access layer using Spring and Mongo-db (Spring Mongo-Template)
- Used SVN for version control and used eclipse as the IDE for developing the application.
- Used AngularJS to develop a standalone test application, in scope of future usage of the framework.
- Used oracle as backend database using Windows OS, Involved in development of PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers.
- Deployed the application on a Web Logic server on a UNIX platform
- Involved in system design, development, testing, debugging and took part in creating documentation.