- Overall 8+ years of IT experience in Infrastructure, Build & release, Automating, configuring and deploying instances on cloud environments and Data centers.
- Experience in implementing DevOps practices like Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment and Continuous Monitoring.
- Experience in implementing best practices like Infrastructure as Code, Configuration as Code and Pipeline as code.
- Experience in AWS Cloud Environment which includes services like: EC2, VPC, S3, IAM, Route 53, ALB, Cloud Formation, ACM, Cloud - watch, ECS, ECR, RAM, System manger, SNS, Autoscaling, Control Tower, AWS Organizations, AWS SCP.
- Experience in working with DNS, Application Load Balancer and SSL certificates in AWS.
- Experience in Docker Environment includes Docker-file, Docker-Images and Docker-containers.
- Hands on experience with Container Orchestration tools like Kubernetes and ECS.
- Hands on experience in setting up Active Directory.
- Working experience with Configuration Management tools like Ansible and Puppet.
- Experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins. Automated code quality & security scans and dependency management in pipelines.
- Experience in working with Jenkins master-slave architecture, plugins installation & configuration, Jenkins-files and different kind of jobs in Jenkins.
- Experience in working with DevOps tools like SonarQube, Veracode, JFROG Artifactoryand Jira.
- Experience with server-side technologies like Apache, Apache Tomcat and Nginx.
- Experience with Source code management tools like Git, GitHub, Bit-bucket and GitHub branching strategies.
- Experience with Linux (Ubuntu, Centos and RHEL), windows servers, shell script and power-shell.
- Experience in working for a high scalability and high availability environment running inLinux and Windows.
- Experience in using virtualization tools like Virtual Box, VMware and provisioning virtual machines using Vagrant.
- Experience in Build methods like Maven and MS-Build.
SKILLS: Git, GitHub, Bitbucket, SVN
Version Control Tools: Java, Python, Shell, YAML.
Languages: Maven, MS Build, Gradle
Build Tools: Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c, MySQL.
Databases: Jenkins, GitLab, Azure Pipelines
Continuous Integration Tools: J Frog Artifactory
Artefact Repository Management Tools: Ansible, Puppet.
Configuration Management Tools: Docker, Kubernetes, AWS ECS.
Containerization/Orchestration: AWS, Azure.
Cloud Providers: JIRA
Bug Tracking Tools: Cloud Watch, Splunk.
Monitoring Tools: Linux, Windows Servers, Virtual Box, VMware.
Operating Systems/Virtualization Tools: Apache, Apache Tomcat.
Sr DevOps Engineer
- Implemented SonarQube integration with Jenkins and automated code quality check in Jenkins pipelines.
- Worked on SonarQube scanner, Branch Analysis, Quality Gates, Quality profiles, portfolios and Web-hooks in SonarQube.
- Implemented Veracode integration with Jenkins and automated security and vulnerability scans in Jenkins pipelines.
- Worked on sandbox functionality, uploading patterns and quality policies in Veracode.
- Responsible for maintaining successful SonarQube and Veracode scans in Jenkins pipelines.
- Implemented Multi-branch pipelines & GitHub Organization jobs in Jenkins.
- Implemented Jira integration with Jenkins so that Jenkins will automatically updates Jira issues with build and deployment information.
- Developed Cloud-formation template to create Transit-gateway& TGW-attachments and VPN.
- Developed Cloud-formation template to create VPC and Active Directory.
- Worked in AWS Multi-Account Architecture, AWS Organizations and AWS Control Tower environment.
- Implemented DNS service through Route 53 on ALBs to achieve secured connection via HTTPS.
- Installed SSL certificates on Application Load Balancers using AWS Certificate Manager (ACM).
Environment: AWS, Docker, Jenkins, SonarQube, Artifactory, Veracode, GitHub Enterprise, MS Build, Jira, Okta.
Sr DevOps Engineer
- Automated Build and Deployment process-setup Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment of applications onto different environments like Dev, QA and Production.
- Implemented Continuous Integration and Delivery framework using GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, Artifactory and Ansible.
- Implemented CI/CD pipeline in Jenkins using Jenkins-files and Jenkins master-slave architecture.
- Administrating, installation, configuration of SonarQube Software and scan the code analysis.
- Virtualized the servers using the Docker for the test environments and dev-environments needs.
- Developed procedures to unify, streamline and automate application development and deployment procedures with container technology using Docker .
- Used Kubernetes to manage containerized applications using its nodes, Config Maps, selector, Services and deployed application containers as Pods.
- Deploy and monitor scalable infrastructure on Amazon web services ( AWS ) & configuration management using Ansible .
- Installed Ansible and wrote playbooks, created roles to rollout configurations to different environments.
- Managing the multi-tier and multi-region architecture using AWS Cloud Formation.
Environment: AWS, Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, SonarQube, Maven, Git, Jira.
- Worked with Development and QA teams to continuously integrate software development using GIT, Maven, Jenkins.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using Maven as build tool in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments and Involved in editing the existing Maven files in case of errors or changes in the project requirements.
- Worked with Nexus repository manager to proxy, collect, and manage the dependencies on the collection of JARs.
- Experienced in installing VM in Azure - Managed Azure services and subscriptions using Azure portals and PowerShell, managed Azure resources to Azure Resource Manager Azure Virtual Networking - Implemented Virtual Networks using deployment template.
- Involved in migration from on-premises to Azure Cloud and created customer images for VM's. Deployed clusters using JSON template and power shell in AZURE.
- Expertise in deploying artifacts like WAR, JAR using Puppet on QA, PROD Environments.
- Written manifests and modules for puppet to do tasks like application deployment, configuration and create file systems.
Environment: Azure, Puppet, Jenkins, Maven, GIT.
- Experience to build CI/CD Pipeline to automate the code release process using Integration tool Jenkins. Used Shell script to perform testing on Jenkins.
- Installing and configuring Jenkins, installing plug-in, configuring security, creating a master and slaves for implementation of multiple parallel builds.
- Used Ant as build tool on Java projects for the development of build artifacts on the source code.
- Experience in installation, set-up, and management of build servers and management tools like Jenkins, GIT, Jira, Selenium, ANT, Maven, Python, Tomcat, etc.
- Experience in working with Selenium IDE and Selenium Web Driver using TestNG.
- Developed automation framework for Application Deployments to the cloud environments.
- Involved in sprints and planned releases with the team using JIRA and Confluence.
Environment: Jenkins, Java, Shell, PowerShell, GIT, GitHub, Puppet, Jira, WebLogic, JBoss.