- 8+ years of experience in developing Web business - business, Client-Server based enterprise applications in different domains including Airline, Finance, HealthCare and Telecom using J2SE/J2EE technologies
- Analyzing and understanding the business use of functional and system requirements, suggesting appropriate approaches by considering technical challenges and implementing solutions to the finalized requirements, testing implemented solutions against requirements.
- Experienced in developing microservices with Play/Akka and Spring Boot
- Good experience in using spring framework with Spring boot, Spring Rest, Spring JDBC, Spring MVC, Spring AOP
- Experienced in using ORM tools like Hibernate to match java objects with relational database tables Annotations, HQL, Named Queries, Criteria, Projection, and Query by Example
- Experienced in designing REST API and SOAP Web Service API in different Media Types according to the need.
- Good experience in working with J2SE concepts like Exception Handling, Multi-Threading, Collections, Object-Oriented Programming, Generics, I/O Streaming.
- Good understanding of using Java 8 features like Completable Feature, streams, optional, lambda expressions.
- Proficient in XML technologies like XSLT, DOM, XPath, SOAP, WSDL, DTD, XSD, JAXB
- Experience in using application servers such as Web Logic, Jobs, Glassfish and Apache Tomcat.
- Extensive experience in development and troubleshooting Web-based and enterprise-based applications on Windows, UNIX and Linux platforms
- Skillful in working with Relational Databases Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, and IBMDB2 in terms of wring Queries, PL/SQL procedures, functions, triggers, RDBMS Objects.
- Extensively used Kafka, Rabbit messaging queue for order processing.
- Experienced in using build tools like Maven, SBT as a project management tool and build tool. Proficient in using IDE tools Eclipse, Intellij
- Experienced in designing patterns like Singleton Classes, Factory methods, MVC (Model, View, and Controller), Service Locator, DAO, DTO, Observer, Adapter, and Strategy
- Experienced in working with software methodologies Waterfall model and Agile
Programming Languages: Java 1.6,1.7,1.8,11 PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Web Services REST and SOAP, Hibernates, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, JDK, Kafka
Frameworks/ORM tool: Spring 4/5, Hibernates 3/4, Play framework, Akka, MOM Queues
Applications Servers: WebLogic, Apache, JBoss
Database: Oracle 12c, 10g, Micro soft SQL server, DB2, MySql5.1
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS
Scripting: Java Script, jQuery, React JS, Node JS, Redux-Store
Web services: SOAP, REST
IDE: Eclipse, Intellij
Senior JAVA Developer
- Implemented JSON based Spring Boot microservices using Java 8/11 for hosted/non-hosted carriers
- Used MOM queues to process request effectively
- Implemented quartz batch job using spring to process Tickets and EMDs for offline processing
- Used Camel routes and spring Mono/Flux to do asynchronous processing
- Extensively involved in developing business logic using Java 1.8/11 advanced feature
- Used Spring JDBC to interact with DB selects and updates
- Extensively involved in writing effective PL/SQL queries and partitioning DB for better query processing
- Used CI/CD pipelines to promote code changes, used AWS to deploy the services in the cloud
- Used Maven and Gradle build and configuration tools to effectively organize dependencies
- Used JAXB context to marshal and un-marshal, X-Path, XSLT, XSD for XML conversions and validations
- Used Spring SOAP and Rest clients to interact with various web-services, Used Spring APO to effective implement logging
- Created Unit tests using Junit, Mockito to validate code against business logic
- Involved in documenting APIs using Swagger, involved in writing HLD’s for the architecture of the services
- Used JMeter to test various complex business APIs. Used Putty, WinSCP to monitor logs to track any issue
- Used Git, Jira, Rally software tools to track work
Environment: Java8/11, Spring Boot, Oracle, PL/SQL, MOM Queues, Camel routes, JDBC, CI/CD, Maven, Gradle, JAXB, X-Path, XSLT, XSD, XML, Spring Batch, Spring AOP, Rest, SOAP, Junit, Mockito, Swagger, JMeter, Putty, WinSCP, UNIX/LINUX.
Senior JAVA Developer
- Understanding business requirements based on delivered comps and involved in meetings with the business owner to discuss technical challenges and assigning story points to each story based on the amount of work that needs to be done in each sprint.
- Implemented microservices using play/Akka and spring boot, configured play and Akka modules, created controllers and actors.
- Used elastic search with java to fetch data based on bool queries, used Redis, Guava for cache mechanism
- Created various proto serializers to communicate between modules.
- Used java8 completable features to make various concurrency calls to Akka, used Scala HTML templates to get HTML content
- Used Kafka as an order processor, extensively used JAX-B and Gson for data in and outflow.
- Extensively used Java 8 features like streams, lambda expressions, completable feature, optional
- Extensively involved in using Kibana to monitor logs and health check of the application.
- Implemented microservices using Spring Boot.
- Used Hibernates to make DB operations like user transactions, Heat Map, Web service logs, Flows, session configurations.
- Extensively involved in using DOM parser, JAX-B parser, XSLT, X-path to manipulate XML structure.
- Configured Hibernates second level cache using EHCache to reduce the number of hits to the configuration table data.
- Implemented a generic engine in JAVA for business-driven flows. With these engine business users able to create flow and all the flow control is done through the JAVA engine.
Jr. Java Developer
- Actively involved in understanding and suggesting proper solutions to the user requirements with the onsite team.
- Used Agile PLM as a business tool to configure business objects like Change, Part, Workflow, Item, Events, Supplier, and User.
- Wrote process extensions and Custom Events in java to process and present business objects.
- Wrote complex queries and PL/SQL procedures to retrieve data from Oracle PLM database and checking ongoing schedulers and running processes in the system and monitoring their status.
- Fixing the issues with the scheduled process by decreasing the running time.
- Consumed Restful Web Services from SOA team to integrate data between different platforms.
- Wrote REST Web Services and gave contract details.
- Used XML parser to read data from XML files.
- Serialized object data to store in files, De-serialized the saved object from files to read them back.
- Wrote Use Defined Exceptions to display a proper error message to the user interface.
- Used to CVS to manage code between changes and used different versions of code to track the changes in the code.
- Used JDBC to save form data in the oracle database by following MVC architecture.
- Resolving tickets generated by users within threshold time and gave permanent fix for the problems.
- Used Eclipse IDE for java development and SQL Developer for Oracle