- Senior Java Developer with over 12 years of experience in Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) includes requirements definition, design, implementation, testing, production support and enhancements of existing systems.
- Excellent knowledge in Object Oriented analysis OOPS and design concepts and UML Methodology for generating design diagrams.
- Superior skills in Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment, Re - Engineering, Coding and testing in N-tier systems using J2EE technologies including JDK/J2SDK/J2EE, JDBC, JavaBeans, Servlets, JavaServer Pages, EJB, JNDI, JMS, Swing, RMI, MVC Framework, Spring, Spring boot, Struts, Hibernate, JSF, Log4j, and JUnit.
- Good development and deployment experience in Application servers like WebLogic, WebSphere
- Strong experience in Web Servers like Apache Web Server and Tomcat
- Sound exposure on XML technologies for data exchange, presentation, configuration using XML, SAX, DOM, XSLT, DTD, XSD, CSS, HTML, DHTML, AJAX, DOJO
- Experience in designing/developing web applications using MVC framework with struts and JSF
- Expertise in IDEs like Eclipse IDE, Web Logic Workshop, WSAD
- Sound knowledge in Message Oriented and Service Oriented Technologies like JMS, WSDL XML/SOAP and Web Services, and App-to-app integration
- Good knowledge in Unix/Linux platforms and shell scripting.
- Good knowledge in RDBMS concepts and experience in working with Oracle8i/9i/10g, MYSQL, Informix, DB2.
- Hands on experience in SQL and PL/SQL programming, Hibernate
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills and a good team player.
Java Technologies: Core Java, Swing, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JSFJNDI, RMI, JDBC, JMS, EJB, JNI
XML Technologies: XML, XSD, XSLT, SAX, DOM
Frame Works: MVC Struts 1.x, 2.x, Validator, Tiles, JSF, HibernateSpring, Spring Boot, Dojo, JQuery, Angular JS
Application Servers/ Web Servers: BEA WebLogic 7/8.1, IBM WebSphere 6.1, 7.0, 8.5 Apache, Tomcat Web Server
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i, MYSQL, Informix, DB2
IDE Tools: WSAD, Eclipse, XML Spy, Toad, SQL Navigator Netscape, Primavera, FrontPage, Flash
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/NT/2000/2003/XP, UNIX, Linux
Others: Ant, Rational Clear Case, Clear Quest, CVS, PHP
Senior Java Developer
- Written Business Requirement Definition documents (BRD) as analyst and also Provide feature enhancements to INET Struts2 code base as part of regular releases as per business requirements.
- Designed/Developed REST webservices using Spring, Hibernate for NewWeb, BISG applications
- Worked with SOAP webservices/ SOAP UI for CAP2 application
- Developed microservices-based application design and recommended improvements on existing applications.
- Worked on Single Page Application ARS designed backend service using springboot and UI with angularJS
- Worked on Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures, functions, tables, views, triggers, XMLTypes etc
- Written new and modified existing XML documents using XSLT in Documentum CMS.
- Designed responsive UI using CSS/HTML/JSTL/Spring tags in JSP pages for the whole CPS/CLA/iNET/DreamLabo web applications.
- Worked with Batch applications like NW3S Datamapper, Receipt Process, Contents Downloader, Importer, NewWeb Batch etc, Implemented using Spring and hibernate. Utilized j2ee design patterns.
- For the CPS application, coded Spring MVC controllers and used JDBC template for persistence.
- Used Ant/Jenkins to write build scripts for multiple projects, and to generate executable jars in eclipse IDE.
- Worked with RAD, Spring Portlets, (JSR 286) & Jquery library on BISG UI application
- Worked with combination of the Linux shell scripts and Autosys jobs to build the enterprise archive files and deploy applications on the websphere server. Also used FTP, SFTP to send daily feed files to vendors.
- Worked with JAXB/XPATH technology to handle XML parsing for use in service layers.
- Handled javas Spring standalone applications using JMS, IBM MQ, Open Deploy, JSCP libraries.
- Used XDoclet to generate hibernate hbm mapping xml files through POJO annotations.
- Used Ant to write build scripts for multiple projects, and to generate executable jars in eclipse IDE.
- Used both websphere and Tomcat servers to deploy and test web applications during development.
- Utilized Junit/Mockito frameworks to create test cases to aid testing java classes
- Used Selenium IDE, WebDriver tools to create tests and run test suites.
- Worked with IBM WebSphere Portal applications JSR286 - Portlet 2.0. Involved in migrating portal & web applications from IBM Websphere 8.0 to 9.0 version & Java 1.6 to 1.8
- Added Filters to shield JavaEE Web applications from XSS vulnerability attacks.
Environment: JDK 1.5/1.6/1.7/1.8 , J2EE, JMS, Eclipse Helios & Mars, RAD, Oracle 10g, 11g, SQL Developer 3.0, Hibernate, XDoclet, Spring 4.1.2, SpringBoot, AngularJS 6, Node JS 8.0, Struts 1.2/2.0, Dojo, JQuery, Tomcat web server 7.0, Websphere Application Server 6.1, 7.0, 8.5, Websphere Portal Server 8.5, WCM, Serena Dimensions 10.0, Mercury Quality Center, Maven, Ant, Linux, SonarQube, Documentum, JIRA, Jenkins, LDAP, SOAP UI, POSTMAN, Selenium 2.47.1, WinScp, Filezilla, Autosys, IBM MQ
Confidential, Timonium, MD
Senior Technical Specialist
- Worked with on line system to design, code, unit test, build, system and perform integration testing.
- Used proprietary PGF tags. Coded new Struts Action and Action Form classes.
- Worked with the Linux shell scripts to build the enterprise archive files and deployapplications on the websphere server
- Combined two independent content PGF based web applications to work as a single entity therebyreducing maintenance.
- Written JUnit tests to verify the code and did code reviews. Used Findbugs software to find bugs and improve quality of the code.
- Interfaced with EJB technology to code the business logic for the web client layer involving J2EEdesign patterns.
- Worked with Spring framework and hibernate to create proof-of-concept upgrades to existingUPS software.
- Worked with JAXB technology to handle XML parsing for security features and integrating itwith login, registration, profile modules.
- Have done builds and migration to different environments PT, UAT.
- Analyzed and fixed defects in the SSOLogin application.
- Used Badboy testing tool to generate test plans & scripts for automation.