- 5+ years of competitive work experience in software design and development, enhancement, maintenance and implementation of enterprise applications using JAVA, J2EE technologies with strong object - oriented programming skills.
- Experience with complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) line Analysis, Design, Development, Unit testing and Implementation of J2EE based web applications
- Experience in Agile Methodology Development processes using JIRA.
- Strong Experience in Core JAVA concepts such as OOPS concepts.
- Extremely proficient in J2EE Technologies like JDK 1.8/1.7, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, JSF, XML, JMS, Struts/MVC Framework, Spring Framework, Web Services, Web Logic, Design Patterns, Hibernate, Junit, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, EJB, SOAP and RESTFul Web Services.
- Expertise in using RDBMS concepts with Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL and proficient in writing, SQL, database programming using Oracle, DB2 UDB, and MS SQL Server
- Good knowledge of Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Hibernate technologies and using services provided in distributed applications through Web Services (JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAX-RPC) and RMI.
- Experience in creating Scripts in Selenium WebDriver by using Java, also in designing and Implementing Automation Framework and bug tracking using Jira
- Expertise in working with ANT, Gradle, Maven, Log4j, JUnit, Test-NG.
- Experience in CI/CD implementation using Jenkins
- Extensive experience in configuring WebSphere Application Server and deploying applications on it in LINUX/Windows Environments
- Highly skilled in application design, implementation, troubleshooting, monitoring, continuous improvement and change controls
- Expert trouble-shooter with proven ability to design and develop reliable data driven applications.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to follow project standards
- Easily adoptable to new technologies and different project environments
Programming Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, C/C++, C#, Python, HTML
J2EE Technologies: Struts2, Spring 3/3.1/4, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JNDI, EJB, JMS
Open Source Frameworks: Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring AOP, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Hibernate, Bootstrap
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL
Web Services & Frameworks: AngularJS, SOA, SOAP, REST, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, WSDL
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Apache POI, JBoss, IBM WebSphere, Weblogic
IDE: Eclipse, SQL Developer, Putty, RAD
Source Control: TortoiseSVN, CVS, GIT
Testing Tools & others: JIRA, JUnit, Maven, ANT, Log4j, TestNG, SOAPUI, Jenkins, PCF
Operating Systems: Windows Platform, Linux, Unix
JAVA Full Stack Developer
- Participated with team to analyze requirements and risk factors, to write High level design documents, System Use Cases.
- Performed Agile/Scrum development and deployment teams
- Involvement in developing Web service operations in Microservices Architecture.
- Followed agile methodologies during the complete SDLC process
- Used Spring Framework for the application development.
- Used Spring framework for controllers, annotations, bean instantiation, also request mapping to handle the web service request and response.
- Designed and developed Intranet Web Application using J2EE architecture, Hibernate for database connectivity and AngularJS is used to design the user interfaces.
- Developed REST Web services to make web service calls manageable and easy for the client to access with the help of standard HTTP URIs.
- Developed request and response XML Schema (XSD) documents for web service operations like Retrieve History.
- Developed DAOs using JPA, Hibernate persistence API for the database operations to interact with Oracle Database.
- Used Spring Boot at back-end, which helps to develop the application with ease
- Implemented Microservice Architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST
- Developed Microservice to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with various data persistence frameworks such as Hibernate, JPA and messaging engines.
- Developed web service client using REST HTTP protocol and the Spring Framework to fetch the customer information and credentials.
- Using JSON, data is extracted in UI for different clients.
- Generating common use components and custom modules which extend the elements & modules of core AngularJS.
- Used Angular as the development framework to build a single page application and reusable Angular applications.
- Templating engine that is used for emails and reports was Free marker.
- Deploying the application at various environments such as Developing, Staging, QA Testing, Production.
- Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation using Jenkins.
- Gradle is used for the project management to build and installation.
- JUnit is used to write the Unit test cases for unit testing.
- Used Selenium for UI automation, log4j for logging errors, info, exceptions and Bit Bucket for version control and repository.
- Extensive involvement in code reviews, unit testing and process improvements.
Environment: JDK 1.8, Spring Boot 2.0, Spring AOP, Hibernate 4.0, JAX-RS, AJAX, JSTL, IntelliJ, Junit 4.1, UML, Log4j, Gradle 4.8, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, Angular 4.0, Oracle 11g, JIRA, Tomcat, Spring batch, Jenkins, Nexus, Source Tree, Selenium, Bit Bucket, SoapUI, Cucumber.
JAVA Full Stack Developer
- Collaborated with business analysts and team members in project planning sessions to study business IT requirements and translated them into a working model.
- Implemented BDD and TDD methodology as part of the agile process.
- Worked on development bugs assigned in JIRA for Sprint following agile process.
- Implemented DAO J2EE design patterns, MVC as a part of application development.
- Enhanced the existing application using Angular JS, created role based HTML navigation menu where in menu items alter dynamically based on the values derived from the database.
- Experience writing Angular JS code for developing Single page applications (SPA) used several inbuilt language core directives, expressions and modules.
- Experience using the Bootstrap classes and labels for and directives for best look and feel views.
- Used JSON and AJAX to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Published RESTful web services using Jersey framework.
- Design and development of Business Services by using Dependency Injection in Spring Framework & DAO Design Patterns.
- Used bamboo and GitHub to promote the code to next level environment.
- Designing, creating database, writing DDL, DML statements and populating the DB2 database.
- Implemented spring based concurrency and multithreading for the best performance.
- Used Maven to build and deployed the application on tomcat server.
- Used Log4j for Logging various levels of information like error, info, debug into the log files.
- Used Spring to implement dependencies between objects (Auto-wiring by XML and Annotation)
- Knowledge on DB Testing helped in writing SQL Queries and used DB2 for stored procedures
- Supported production issues and the deliverables initially after deployment.
- Wrote Junit Test cases, TestNG cases for testing the code development layer and application layer.
Environment: Java 1.7, Spring, XML, Eclipse, HTML, CSS, AJAX, Oracle 11g, Jboss, Toad, CVS, DB2, Log4J, AWS, JUnit, REST, JAX-RS, Maven, Bootstrap, Jfrog, TestNG, Angular JS.
- Designed and developed the core product with J2EE & Spring MVC architecture to develop the application
- Used dependency injection on objects.
- Developed the internal workflow using the action classes for data migration and online transactions for this product
- Implemented the application using the Spring framework which is based on Model View Controller design pattern for clean separation of business logic from the presentation layer.
- Maintained the data persistence using Spring JdbcTemplate to interact with RDBMS.
- Attained the version control across a common source code using SVN
- Worked with the business users, testing team to finalize the technical design documents
- Designed and Implemented Unit testing using JUNIT Framework
- Using Weblogic Application server, servlets and back-end Java classes are developed
- To write XML documents from a database, an API is developed.
- To maintain database connectivity and dynamic web content, utilized the XML and XSL Transformation
- Written code to tune the analyzed system software code.
- Worked on usability testing for the application using JUnit Test cases.
- Used spring declarative transaction management.
- Written SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Developed user interface using JSP, Java Script, Custom tags and AJAX
- Deployed the application in Tomcat Server
- Extensively used XSLT transformation
- Designed a dataflow to migrate data from SOAP XML'S to Database.
- Worked with team to ensure data quality and availability by cooperating with the infrastructure, application, database, network and Business Intelligence teams.