- Senior Full Stack Developer with proven experience working with the modern front end and the Backend frameworks
- Experience Deploying the application to production, Monitoring and troubleshooting the application in the production
- Used Docker containers for Deploying the application and Mesos for maintain the clusters. Developing scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins, Docker, Maven, Python and Bash
- Experience in AWS stack (AWS Beanstalk, EC2, ELB, Lambda, Route53, VPC, Cloud front, EBS, S3 and ELASTICSEARCH) and security practices (IAM, AWS Users and Roles)
- Experience working with Google Cloud stack using App Engine, Compute Engine and Cloud Storage
- Proficient in Java/J2EE Design Patterns including singleton, command, object pool, session facade, Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO)
- Building highly scalable web services using Java and Implemented Spring MVC, which includes writing Controller classes for handling requests, processing form submissions and performed validations using Commons validator
- Developing micro services using Node.js / Java and used AWS Lambda functions to build Services
- Experienced in using Pivotal Cloud Foundry to deploy Micro Service applications and provide Centralized configuration management for micro services using Spring Cloud Configuration Server
- Worked with Groovy and grails and developed J2EE applications on different IDE's like NetBeans & eclipse.
- Hands - on experience working on several Docker components like Docker Engine,Docker Hub, Compose, Docker Registry and handling multiple images primarily forinstallations and domain configurations and creating Docker images.
- Experience in responsive web design using media queries and responsive frame works like Bootstrap.
- Expertise in Core Java with strong understanding and working knowledge of Object-Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multi-Threading, concurrency framework, serialization, Java beans.
- Expert in UML, Design methodologies and design patterns
- Expertise in various open source frameworks like Struts, Spring boot, JSF, AJAX frameworks (Rich Faces, My Faces) and ORM frameworks like Hibernate
- Spearheaded a team of 5 engineers also guiding and mentoring junior software engineers.
- Extensively worked with the frameworks like JQuery, Dojo, AngularJS, Angular 2.0/4.0 and React
- Involved in developing reusable web components in Angular and React and building responsive web application using Bootstrap, Flex and CSS
- Extensive experience in writing complex PL/SQL queries
- Having exposure to NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, Neo4j, Elastic Search, Dynamo DB
- Extensive work Experience and Knowledge of all phases of Software development life cycle (SDLC) and Developing applications using Agile and SCRUM methodologies
- Extensive hands on work experience with API’s Restful, Kong, and SOAP
- Experienced in using Selenium Grid, Sauce Labs, and Docker for cross platform and cross browser testing by running the Test Scripts on various virtual machines.
- Experienced in generating Test Reports using ReportNG and Extent Report.
- Experienced in configuring Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server with GitHub and Maven.
- Experienced in using Swagger for REST API specification.
- Experienced in using POSTMAN and REST-assured for RESTful Web services/REST API testing.
- Experienced in automating Test Cases using Groovy programming in SOAPUI.
- Used Jenkins automation for building pipelines and version control system (GitHub repositories) using web hooks plugin
- Developed required Selenium support code in Java for Cucumber and Expert in designing Test Automation framework
- Experience in unit testing, Integration testing, performance testing, writing UTD, UTR, JUnit Testing tool
Sr. Java Developer
- Maintained source code repository in subversion and handled branching, tagging & merging process.
- Worked closely with Business analysts and Project managers to meet release and build schedule deadlines.
- Designed Continuous Build Process using Jenkins to prevent build failures.
- Maintained Consistent and continuous integrated build deployment processes, automation and feedback loop using operational use of tool UDeploy .
- Migrated a number of in house shell scripts that supported deployment and configuration of multiple applications to UDeploy (Urban code) to reduce the administrative overhead of QA and production releases. This also included implementing team security, common processes and approvals.
- Designed versioning strategy in TFS 2010 to support parallel development for multiple releases.
- Automated build process by defining build definitions and customizing XAML files
- Implemented continuous integration using the Jenkins to track and build every source code change.
- Created and setup automated nightly build environment for Java projects using ant scripts.
- Deploying Rational Tools on IBM and/or client hosted environments.
- Suggested and implemented the process of nightly builds and auto deployments for fast paced applications.
- Studied the current build and release process and automated the process using shell scripts .
- Debugged Build failures and worked with developers and QA people to resolve the related issues.
- Perform various builds for the Dev, QA, staging and Production Environments.
- Automated the deployments of application to the Web Server and Application Server.
- Managed builds and made necessary changes to Ant build scripts for Java/ WebSphere based applications.
- Supported development engineers with Configuration Management issues.
- Assisted development leads and Project Leaders in technical and configuration management issues.
- Worked under an environment that has a good defect tracking system through the use of Manual Test and Test Manager.
- Documented release, builds and source control processes and plans
- Used Streams and Lambda expressions available as part of Java 8 to store and process the data. Experienced with event-driven and scheduled AWS Lambda functions to trigger various AWS resources. Load data into Amazon Redshift and use AWS Cloud Watch to collect and monitor AWS RDS instances.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, replication and schema design. Involved in Performance tuning and indexing strategies using mongo utilities like Mongostat and Mongotop.
- Involved in the complete end-to-end CI/CD process, building and deploying the application on Apache servers using Jenkins, Deploy and Release.
- Worked on developing Restful endpoints to Cache application specific data in in-memory data clusters like Redis and exposed them with Restful endpoints by using Redis Cache.
- Used Selenium Web Driver to handle various web page controls like textbox, button, dropdown, checkbox, radio button, labels using XPath and other locators.
- Tested Service and data access tier using JUnit in TDD methodology. Followed Agile SCRUM methodology and used Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Developed and Designed the Educational Loan Financial Management System Object Oriented Technology.
- Web enabled the application using Servlets, JDBC, Session Beans, JMS, JSP, and EJB.
- Prepare Java /J2EE development structure for Eclipse, maven, Jetty.
- Used the Eclipse as IDE, configured and deployed the application onto WebLogic application server using Maven build scripts to automate the build and deployment process.
- Developed and designed interfaces using HTML, JSP, Server Side components using Servlets on
- Involved in study of business processes, collection of functional & technical requirements Eclipse and used JPA annotations.
- Worked on various processes related to MDM and involved in construction and managing variety of data and functional models.
- Developed various helper classes needed following Core Java multi-threaded programming and Collection classes.
- Created SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions for the Database layer by studying the required business objects and validating them with Stored Procedures using DB2. Also used JPA with Hibernate provider.
- Implemented web services for communicating by using SOAP hosted in the AWS .
- Developed stored procedures, Triggers and functions in Oracle 10g to process the trades using PL/SQL and mapped it to Hibernate Configuration File and also established data integrity among all tables.
- Implemented Persistence layer using Hibernate to interact with the Oracle.
- Experience in Hibernate 3.0 which includes integrating legacy databases, writing custom CRUD statements, integrating stored procedures and functions and also performed polymorphic associations.
- Developed hibernate DAO Accessor Classes using Spring JDBC Template, Worked with Hibernate for object relational mapping and connection management.
- Involved in data integration on ETL Informatica environment.
- Created test Automation scripts based on Desk Top applications.
- Created Automation Test Scripts in Test Complete and involved in Automation Infrastructure Development in Test Complete.
- Worked on running and managing web Apps using AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
- Developed the Presentation and Controller layers using JSP, HTML, Java Script, Business layer using Spring (IOC, AOP), DTO, JTA, and Persistent layer DAO, Hibernate for all modules.
- Created applications, connection pools, deployment of JSPs, Servlets, and EJBs in WebSphere also Soap web service.
- Worked with CSS background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors.
- Created controllers and view pages along with Bootstrap and HTML5 for dynamic web application.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React Js.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Used React flux to polish the data and for single directional flow.
- Converted entire codebase to use modern ECMAScript (ES6) modules using Webpack.
- Experienced best practices for integrating Microservices into an existing system architecture.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA.
- Used Node.js proxy to simulate API responses before client implementation was complete, and to proxy requests to finished client APIs, handling authentication, custom headers, virtual application root etc.
- Used Node.JS package manager (npm) for dependency management, developed server-side and APIs with different frameworks like Express.js and React JS
- Unstructured data was handled using Cassandra DB and used Cassandra Connector for connection.
- Composed and executed Cassandra DB scripts and queries to fetch and test data from NoSQL databases.
- Developed API back ends using Node.js to allocate access to data in Cassandra.
- Used Jenkins, Chef, shell scripts to automate the code deployment & automation of continuous integration infrastructure (Bamboo, Stash, GIT and Nexus were also used in this process)
- Worked in SCRUM team for rapid development and improve coding efficiency.
- Involved in the requirement analyzing process and business logic assessment, having communication directly with clients.
- Analyzed the Node.JS server structure in legacy project, then mimicked the REST service by using Java JAX-WS API, and did the corresponding configurations.
- Set up Spring and Hibernate framework by adding configuration in web.xml file. Wrote Hibernate Annotation for data mapping.
- Responsible for analyzing and dissembling PHP code in legacy project and did translation for functional methods in Java Code .
- Communicated with QA team and did the testing and modification based on feedback.
- Implemented the Ajax call to get data from back-end service.
- Extensively utilized Twitter Bootstrap to organize the page layout and ensure the responsiveness and fluidness.
- Responsible for code compression for CSS file, JS file, and Java file to improve the system performance as well as reduce system response time. Applications are required to be fully loaded within 3 seconds.
- Implemented SQL queries and stored procedures to save user profile, order information to database and retrieve information from database. Wrote Callable Statement to call stored procedures and Prepared Statement to block SQL injection .
- Involved in developing Web Service components using SOAP service.
- Developed JUnit test case for testing functionalities the Java Code.
- Used CVS for version control.