- 9+ years of experience on Web & Client - Server application development and design using Object Oriented Programming, Java /JEE technologies.
- Extensive experience in UI Development, Web UI analysis, Web design, coding, testing, implementation and support, working with various projects.
- Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Extensive knowledge on HTML5 and restful services.
- Strong experience in developing Web Applications Development and enterprise applications development using JEE, frameworks and Design Patterns.
- Involved in creating Unit test cases using Jasmine.
- Expertise in cross browser compatibility issues during Web 2.0 migration.
- Excellent experience working as an interaction designer with online web portals, applications and eCommerce websites.
- Developed mobile application with Ionic Framework/ AngularJS and Cueme.
- Experience with Gulp/Grunt.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience with Internationalization and Localization.
- Experience in creating mockups using Zeplin.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors SASS and LESS.
- Hands on expertise in designing, developing and deploying applications using J2EE technologies including JSP, Servlets, EJB, JSTL,Spring, AJAX, JDBC, JNDI, Hibernate, Web Services and RDBMS.
- Experienced in using Spring Framework (Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring ORM, Spring Web flow and Spring AOP).
- Experienced in using Hibernate framework in interaction with the RDBMS.
- Good experience in using Spring ORM wiring with Hibernate for developing backend systems.
- Experience in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, Restful, JAX-WS and UDDI).
- Experienced in deploying applications on Apache Tomcat, IBM Websphere application servers.
- Extensively used Relational database systems like Oracle and SQL Server.
- Expertise in using ANT and Maven for building and deploying application on the servers.
- Involved in complete SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) using Waterfall and Agile methodology.
J2EE Common Services: Java Servlet, SWING, JSP, EJB 2.0/3.0, JDBC, JMS, Hibernate, AJAX, JSON
IDE & Tools: Sublime Text, brackets, Visual Studio Code, Eclipse, Net Beans, Aptana Studio, Notepad++, Adobe Dreamweaver
Frameworks/API/Tools: Spring, struts 1.1/1.2/Tiles, JSF, Log4j, Ant, XML, XSL, DOM, XML Schema, XSLT.
Web Services: SOAP, REST
Database: PL/SQL (oracle), MySQL, MSSQL
Operating System: Windows …, MAC OS X, Linux
Development Tools: Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe Illustrator
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Clear case, GIT
Publishing Tools: Adobe PageMaker, MS Office
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, TDD
Sr. Java/UI Developer
- Develop re-usable react components using ReactJS, Redux, Redux-form, React-router, Material-UI, Lodash, D3JS, Ag-grid, SCSS and other UI libraries.
- Responsible for the implementation of Web Design based on CSS, HTML5, Bootstrap.
- Used components such as UI-Router, UI- Bootstrap, angular-growl, ngMaterial, angular-confirm.
- Worked on Cross-origin resource sharing.
- Successfully performed the Restful APIs Integration using XML and JSON.
- Implemented code according to coding standards and Created AngularJS Controller, which Isolate scopes perform operations.
- Developed custom directives, Factories and Services in AngularJS.
- Created a mock API, which includes all the JSON data in that. There were mock services and controllers written both on the client and server side to dynamically populate the content to the Angular templates from the backend API's.
- Initially we have used NodeJS/ExpressJS to mock REST services and built the UI app using that mocked backend. Later we have integrated with the real backend system and coordinated with server-side development team.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Require.js and Node.js.
- Built web server with Node.js/ Express.js and Restful API, handling the request and responses from controllers.
- Created custom filters (like uniqueFilter) and services (like userServices) to reuse them throughout the application.
- Created new websites in WordPress CMS and also restructured the existing ones by customizing the templates using Dreamweaver.
- Worked on Google API for the client side application programs and data transfer on server side.
- Used FETCH with jQuery controls for listing all scripts in a grid and can edit it in the grid which will reflect in the database table as well like margins.
- Worked on consuming JSON and XML object creation, parsing on both clients as well as server side.
- Streamlined the Responsive Web Design to enhance the Mobile User Experience and developed designs for the prototypes for the Mobile UI using GitHub.
- Managed the Degree of Control of the applications, which included Updating, Crash Log Reporting and the Push Services for the Mobile Application Content.
- Extensively used (Angular Bootstrap) for animations and pagination on the page, and UIcomponents.
- We have followed agile methodology. We have a daily scrum meeting at 9.30am where we discuss all the tasks we have to finish for that days and also discuss any blockers or issues. We have used JIRA as our SCRUM tool.
- I have developed test cases for controllers and services using Jasmine/Karma, angular-mocks.js.
- Involved in coding of Servlets and JavaBeans communication.
- Used Log4j and Velocity for logging and debugging.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Designed and developed web pages using with HTML5, DHTML, XHTML, CSS3, Ajax, and jQuery based on the W3C standards and Web 2.0.
- Worked on the application developed using HTML5, CSS3, JSON, and NODE.
- Worked with technologies such as jQuery and Ajax to make the website more attractive and user friendly.
- Worked on AngularJS framework, HTML5 Canvas element to created complex animations, HTML5 geo location to get and track the user location, CSS3 for simple animation and custom directive in AngularJS.
- Wrote SPA (Single Page Applications) using RESTful web services plus AJAX and AngularJS.
- Created design mock-ups and wireframes using MS PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop CS4 and Dreamweaver CS3.
- Extensively used AngularJS, NodeJS, JQUERY, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications like message posting and auto complete form validations.
- Designed the site layout and developed Wireframes using Adobe Photoshop.
- Extensively Implemented user interface designs from UI specifications and product requirements.
- Involved in finding out the bugs, broken links and missing images etc. and rectifying them.
- Collaborated with team members in design, analysis, coding, testing, and website review.
- Coordinated with testing team on User Acceptance Tests (UAT) and to work in resolving the issues.
- Developed Action forms, Action classes and struts-config.xml file of Struts Framework Developed workstation web module using Struts MVC, JSTL, and integration with Hibernate.
- Published and consumed Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and deployed.
- Used the Java Collections API extensively in the application.
- Tables creation and involved in writing SQL queries using Joins and Stored Procedures.
- Worked and Modified the Database Schema according to the Client requirement.
- Responsible to manipulate HTML5, CSS3 in JQuery as well as making the pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Implemented drag and drop operations, HTML, DOM effects, animations like slide shows, fade in-fade out effects on the web pages.
- Developed a core component of Analytics with Backbone.js, Couch DB, and Socket Stream.
- Used AJAX frameworks like JQuery, JSON to develop rich GUIs and also involved in performance tuning the website.
- Writing web pages and templates using W3C web standards.
- Responsible for making necessary changes on existing designs as per the instructions of management.
- Created and tested scripts using JQuery on various browsers Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, IE, etc
- Worked with object oriented programming concept such as Inheritance, Polymorphism, and Encapsulation. Tracked and fixed bugs that were found during various phases of the development using firebug and web tool kit.
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, and IE Developer Toolbar, for debugging and browser compatibility.