- Around 8 years of professional experience in all the phases of software development life cycle including Design, Development, Integration of Client/Server environment, Maintenance, Implementation and Testing of various software applications using Java /J2EE related technologies.
- Strong implementation knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design using Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Profound experience in Core Java 8 features like Multi - threading,concurrency, Stream’s and Filters API, Lambda functions and Functional interface programming.
- Experience in working with Relational Databases like MySQL, Oracle12c/11g, SQL Server, DB2 and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra and CouchDB.
- Experience in writing PL/SQL scripts, Triggers, Stored Procedures, views and materialized view.
- Experience in developing persistence layer using ORM’s (Object-Relational Mapping) frameworks like JPA,Hibernate, IBATIS and Spring Data .
- Experience in NoSQL ORM frameworks Mongoose Connector, Cassandra Node Driver and Spring Data.
- Expertise knowledge in IoC containers like Spring and implementation of Spring Dependency Injection (DI), Spring Aspect Oriented Programming concepts.
- Experienced in working with Drools rules engine for defining business rules and Validations.
- Worked with Drools of management system with a forward and backward chaining inference based rules engine, more correctly known as a production rule system, using an enhanced implementation of the Business Rules Management Suite.
- Expertise knowledge in transactions frameworks like Spring AOP, Java Transaction API(JTA),Spring Transaction Management(Propagation,Isolation,Rollback mechanism).
- Extensive experience in developing Java web based enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like Spring MVC, JSF and Struts 2.0, Servlets.
- Implemented security functionality for various projects using Spring security, JAX-WS for SOAP security and Site minder (SSO).
- Authenticated Users accessing RESTful services using OAuth 2.0, OIDC and JWT (Jason Web token).
- Experienced in using Java based Logging utility with Log4J.
- Knowledge on developing applications using Microservice, SOA and Monolithic architectures.
- Experience in developing Microservices with Spring Boot and Node.JS (Express.JS or Hapi.JS)
- Experience in XML based implementing SOAP services using JAX-WS framework with Apache CXF and Apache Axis-2.Documented with WSDL
- Implemented URI based REST service in Java using JAX-RS (with Apache CXF, Spring RESTor Jersey), NODE.JS(EXPRESS.JS)and documented with SWAGGER.
- Extensively worked on Spring life cycle and its related modules like Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Transaction Management, Spring Batch, Spring Cloud and Spring data.
- Worked on Test Driven Development TDD, for unit testing used Junit4 with Mockito, PowerMock and jMock), integrationTesting(SpringJunitRunner) and REST Client Testing(for creating MockMvc, MockRestServiceServer)
- Experience with automation tools like Selenium and Cucumber.
- Worked on various Message queues like JMS framework, Rabbit-MQ, IBM-MQ, Active-MQ and Apache Kafka.
- Experience with build tools like Gradle, Maven and ANT.
- In depth and extensive knowledge of Splunk architecture and various components. Expert in Splunk Development, Configuration and Administration and used Kibanato view and measure application events using Elasticsearch .
- Knowledge on Kubernetes for managing (deployment, maintenance, scaling) containerized application across multiple hosts.
- Expertise in creating automated piplines for continuous integration/continuous pipeline using Jenkins, Bamboo and GOCD.
- Experience in deploying the applications using Docker container services and building continuous integration and deployment pipeline using Jenkins with GitHub.
- Good Experience in using AWS (Amazon Web Services) like Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud(EC2),S3-for providing storage through web services interfaces ( REST, SOAP, and BitTorrent ), SQS-for providing a hosted message queue for web applications, RDS -for providing scalable relational database server, Lambda- event-driven, serverless computing platform and IAM (Identity and Access Management) -for providing the authentication infrastructure used to authenticate access to the various services.
- Good understanding of PAAS (Platform as Service) platforms like OpenShift and Pivotal Cloud foundry and IAAS(Infrastructure as Service) platforms like Microsoft Azure IaaS.
- Experience in building Microservices and implementing Spring Cloud- Ribbon Load Balancer,Netflix OSS Stack, Hystrix Circuit Breaker, Zookeeper for properties file management, Netflix zuul for API gateway and Eureka as the naming server.
- Hands on experience on Angular 4 features like Pipes(to transform the data according to the customer’s requirement), Injection(to make the service available for dependency injection when creating components), Shadow DOM(to hide DOM logic behind other element and to apply scoped styles to elements without them bleeding out to the outer world), RxJS(to handle HTTP requests).
- Solid experience on Angular 4 features like Observables to manage asynchronous data.
- Proficient in designing SPA’s (single page applications) using MEAN (MongoDB, Express JS, Angular JS, Node JS) stack.
- Proficient with Typescript ES6 new features block scope, type restrictions, decorators, arrow functions, classes, interfaces, modules (import and exports).
- Experienced in developing applications using React JS for view rendering and implementing React JS with Redux and Flux to achieve MVC design flow to the application.
- Proficient in designing SPA’s (single page applications) using MERN (MongoDB, Express JS, React-Redux, Node JS) stack.
- Expertise in building server-side java script framework using Node (Express JS & HapiJS).
- Expertise in using Java Script building tools like Grunt, Gulp, Web Pack.
- Expertise in using NPM and BOWER package and Dependency management
- Expertise in UI testing tools Karma and Jasmine(angular), Protractor,and Mocha, Chai for react.
- Developed the application using industry standard design patterns like Singleton, Business Delegate, MVC, and Factory Pattern etc. for re-usability.
Languages: Java, C, C++, SQL
J2EE Technologies & frameworks: Servlets, EJB, JSP, JSF, JDBC, SOAP, WSDL, REST, XML, JAXP, JAXB, JPA, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Batch, Spring cloud.
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11i, DB2, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , MYSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra.
Web Servers: Apache axis, SOAP, RESTful, WSDL, JAX-RS and JAX-WS
Messaging Services: JMS, IBM MQ, Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, Apache kafka
Build & Configuration Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Bamboo Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, Chef, Puppet
Testing Tools: Junit, TestNG, Mockito, Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Chai.
Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN, CVS and ClearCase.
Project Management Tools: JIRA, Rally, Microsoft Project
Cloud Technologies: AWS, EC2, EBS, S3, Docker, ECS, 3API Gateway, Cassandra.
Operating System: Windows, Linux, Unix, MAC.
IDE’s: Eclipse, Visual Studio, NetBeans, Spring Tool Suite, Atom and WebStorm.
Full Stack Developer
- Created Dynamic &Responsive Designs using HTML5 & CSS3 (using SASS), Bootstrap.
- Worked with Angular 4 using Angular CLI, generated various components, routes, services and structured the application code using Component based architecture’
- Worked on Angular 4 forms and controls in order to validate Input data. Have worked with reactive forms, template driven forms and written pipes in Angular 4.0 to transform the data according to the client’s requirement.
- Created custom directives in Angular 4 for re-usable components (multi-field form elements, background file uploads).
- Proficient in creating services with Angular 4 injectable property, as to make the service available for dependency injection when creating components.
- Proficient in using Angular 4 to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Applications.
- Worked with Web pack build tool and automated the process of building using Jenkins for React based front-end application.
- Worked on various features in ECMAScript 6 (ES6) such as Arrow functions, Classes and enhanced object literals.
- Tested the front-end application using Jasmine and Karma testing frameworks.
- Created the Node JS - Express JS Server to build MVC framework from front-end side Angular 4 to back-end.
- Concurrency of the application was achieved with Node.js using events and callbacks(Event driven paradigm).
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Microservices and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Used Spring Boot Actuator to externalize application's configuration properties for different environments.
- Used Spring REST for creating REST API’s services with Spring Boot to modularize code and used Spring Data to access data from database.
- Used spring transaction manager to support declarative transaction management.
- Used NPM for package, dependency management.
- Authenticated Users accessing RESTful services using Oauth 2.0 and OIDC.
- Worked with Spring Cloud and Netflix OSS-Eureka for service registration and discovery.
- Proficient in deploying and configuring Elastic search, Log Stash, Kibana(ELK) and AWS Kinesis for log analytics
- Worked with AWS IAM service to create various groups and attached appropriate policy documents to the users within that group.
- Designed, built, and deployed a multitude application utilizing almost all the AWS stack (Including EC2, MongoDB, Docker ) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling).
- Deployed Spring Boot based micro services on Dockercontainers using Amazon ECS and used Docker Hub for registering the Docker images.
- Deployed Dockerized Spring Boot application to AWS using Elastic Bean Stalk (EBS).
- Good Knowledge in documentation of REST API’s using Swagger and WADL.
- Used Serverless stack for building full stack serverless application on AWS.
- Hands on experience with Core Java 8 features like Functional Interface Programming,Lambda’s, Streams including extensive knowledge with concurrency, multi-threading, exception handling,filters, optionals and Generics.
- Used Maven for building the application and used GIT for version control.
- Utilized Kubernetes and Docker for the runtime environment of the CI/CD system to build, test deploy.
- Worked with NoSQL based ORM frameworks like Mongoose Connector and MongoDB.
- Wrote complex SQL queries using joins, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, cursors, and indexes in MySQL database.
- Used Apache Kafka (Message Queues) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of vital information between multiple business applications.
- Developed Kafka consumers to consume data from Kafka topics and Integrated Kafka source to read the payment confirmation messages
- Professional experience in Log4J for extensible logging, debugging and error tracing.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, SASS 3.5, JQuery 3.0, ECMAScript 6(ES6), Typescript, AJAX 4.1, JSON 3, Bootstrap, DOM, React v15, Redux, NPM 5.5, Java8, OOPS, Lambda expressions, Angular 4, Spring MVC, Spring Boot v1.2, Micro Services, Apache Kafka v0.10, Spring Batch v3.0, Netflix OSS-Eureka v1.5, Spring cloud, Jenkins v2.0, PL/SQL, MySQL, DB2, MongoDBv3.2, Cassandra 3.0, AWS, S3, EC2, ECS, ECR, IAM, EBS, JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, SLF4J, Visual Studio, STS, Jasmine, JIRA, GIT, POSTMAN/REST Client, Jenkins, Windows, Agile, Scrum.
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in analysis, outline and advancement and testing periods of the application improvement (SDLC) utilizing Agile Scrum procedure with each SPRINT lasting for 2 weeks and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Involved in development of Restful webservices using MERN stack, MongoDB, Express, React-Redux and Node JS.
- Developed single page applications (SPA) using React Redux architecture.
- Develop various screens for the front end using REACT JS and used various predefined components in React Redux library.
- Worked with NPM (Node Package Manager) for dependency management.
- Implemented Virtual Dom for Client-Side view rendering services using REACT JS.
- Extensively worked in writing minimal code in building re-usable forms with their validations using REACT with Redux Architecture.
- Also extensively used ES6 to create components in REACT using BABEL because it is not supported in all Bowsers
- Involved in using ReactJS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's.
- Well understanding in implementing the features of ES6 like arrows, modules, block scoping, promises and enhanced object literals.
- Authenticated Users accessing RESTful services using Oauth 2.0 with OIDC flow
- Used Axios AJAX request to data from back-end based on user interface input and post updated data back to backend.
- Strong experience with Axios AJAX to pull the data from the REST API and issued HTTP requests to interact with REST endpoints.
- Developed dashboard based on Ajax calls with Business Customers Count, Flags, Real-time graphs for Analytical Reporting using Node js.
- Implemented modules into Node JS to coordinate with plans and necessities.
- Implemented JSON web tokens for authentication and authorization security configurations using Node.js
- Used Node.js for deploying POC and used for Bower and other development automation tasks.
- Used Express JS which is fast, assertive, essential and moderate web framework of Node.js that helps manage a sever and routes.
- Integrated Node.js with Express.js and communicated with Mongo database for CRUD operations on the data repository.
- Designed and developed RESTFUL web services using Spring Boot and Jersey framework.
- Extensively Implemented Spring boot , dependency Injection (DI) and aspect-oriented programming ( AOP ) features.
- Worked on structuring database schemas using mongoose migration system in MongoDB for quickly implementing logic for manipulation of data.
- Maintained, structured, and surveyed documents within the Mongo database ensuring data integrity, correcting anomalies, and increasing the overall maintainability of the database.
- Implemented Authentication & Authorization with Site Minder.
- Responsible for migrating existing modules in IBM MQ to Apache Kafka, for reliable and asynchronous exchange of vital information between multiple business applications.
- Responsible for Configuring Kafka Consumer and Producer metrics to visualize the Kafka System performance and monitoring.
- Used Swagger to interact with API ends of the Restful services in the micro service architecture.
- Worked with Jenkins CI/CD tool and installed various plugins to automate the deployment and generate a JAR/WAR file.
- Deployed and Monitored Micro Services Using Pivotal Cloud Foundry and managed Domains and Routes with the Cloud Foundry.
- Configured Jenkins extensively to handle application deployment in Pivotal Cloud Foundry(PCF) server and to integrate with Git Hub version control.
- Wrote Unit test cases for Polymer Web Components using Mocha & Chai.
- Wrote Unit test cases using Junit and Mockito frameworks.
- Engineered Splunk to build, configure and maintain heterogeneous environments and in-depth knowledge of log analysis generated by various systems including security products and worked on setup of various dashboards, reports and alerts in Splunk .
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
Full Stack Developer
- Designed the user interface screen and its functionality as per user requirements.
- Developed dynamic web pages using HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap, Less, CSS3
- (SASS) and AJAX .
- Used Angular JS -1.x to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Applications.
- Used many Angular JS-1.x directives which allow developing many custom and reusableHTML for data binding and behavior of components.
- Implemented ng-controller directive to create controller object Using Angular Controller Function.
- Created reusable objects using Angular custom directives.
- Used Backbone JS to utilize its rendering functions and create controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Developed application on Spring framework by utilizing its features like Spring Boot, Spring Dependency injection, Spring Beans, Spring Security, Spring JPA, Spring Web flow using MVC
- Used Spring Transactions in the application and developed Session beans for the business logic at the middle tier level.
- These applications need to maintain privacy and restrict illegal users. To achieve the functionality, we used Spring Security.
- We kept up bean life cycle by utilizing Spring IOC which keeps up session information of beans.
- Implemented Spring AOP for cross cutting concerns.
- HibernateORM framework used to interact with database through Hibernate query language (HQL). And also worked with Hibernate EH Cache technique for the critical objects in the application.
- Apache CXF helps you build and develop services using frontend programming APIs , like JAX-WS and JAX-RS .
- Developed RESTful Services and Web Service Clients (JAX-RS or JAX-WS) with data representation in different formats such as XML and JSON.
- Implemented WADL configuration and APIdocumentation for the understanding of Rest based Web services.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Implemented Multithreading for handling multiple requests and for high performance.
- Used Maven build tool to deploy the application on web servers i.e. JBoss.
- JenkinCI/CD tool configured for continuous integration and deploying application on servers.
- Configuring and managed public/private cloud infrastructure utilizing Amazon Web Services like Amazon Ec2, Amazon S3.
- Implemented ODBC which is used for connecting to the database Oracle.
- Integrated testing methods implemented by using Karma and Jasmine .
- Implemented various Business rules in the drool (drools file) using Drools rule engine.
- Implemented validation rules using JBOSS BRMS (Business Rule Management System), a version of DROOLS.
- JIRA tool for project management used in the application to tack bugs, issues and project management functions .