- 5.2 years of professional experience in Solution Design, Implementation, Testing, Administration and Maintenance of various Genesys Products.
- Good working knowledge on Genesys Framework(8.x) GI2 Reporting, Infomart, Inbound Voice, SIP Server, eServices, GVP (8.x), WFM,APIs, GAX, Pulse, iWD/GRE, Composer and NICE Recording.
- Good knowledge on routing of Voice and Multimedia (Email&Chat) interactions in Composer & IRD.
- Good experience on Composer Routing SCXML Application development and expertise in designing and implementing complex call flows and routing logics.
- Expertise in Workforce Management, WFM API and worked on WFM - ADP eTime Integration using Java.
- Good knowledge on Outbound Solution integrated with eServices and 3rd party solutions.
- Experience with documenting Design specifications, high level architecture and call flows
- Proficiency in Troubleshooting, Analysing Logs, Identifying the issues in Genesys Solutions.
- Experience in TSR, Security, Qualys findings remediation and Windows OS patching.
- Good Knowledge in SAP BOBI 4.0 ( Administration/Development) and specialized in building the Web Intelligence Reports and CMC Administration.
- Good understanding of Software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in Banking and Finance Sector Call Center Technology.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Genesys Solutions: Genesys (8.x) CIM Suite, Inbound Voice, Routing, Composer, WFM, GI2 Reporting, GVP, eServices (Email/Chat), Outbound, Pulse, Advisors and NICE Recording.
SAP BO BI Tools: SAP BOBI 4.x, Web Intelligence, Universe Designer/IDT and CMC.
Databases: SQL Server 2008/12.
Languages: Java/J2EE and PL/SQL.
APIs: WFM APIs
Platforms: Windows Server 2008/2012, Linux (basics).
Tools: CME, GA/GAX, IWS, SCI, CC Pulse, IRD, Pulse, Cyara, Kazimir, Myzamir, MS Office 365, Qualys, ServiceNow, Eclipse, Genesys Wizards and Test Phone.
- Worked on various Genesys Product design, deployment and maintaining the operations.
- Tested and deployed the new OLEDB driver for WFM to support TLS1.2 compliance policy.
- Providing Genesys IT operation support for clients/Fin Institutes for seamless operations.
- Actively worked on DR/Failover design for SIP, WFM and Reporting.
- Supported the DB Migration and OS upgrade activities.
- Worked to improve the performance of the WFM and Reporting.
- Providing L2/L3 Support for Genesys Call Center Solutions.
- IWS Upgrade and Testing.
- Actively working & delivering BAU Minor Enhancements and JIRA Stories.
- Identifying issues, mitigating the impact to the operations and addressing customer issues actively.
- Optimizing the performance of the Genesys components.
- Designed and deployed the Genesys Management Framework (Config, SCS, and Message Servers).
- Designed, implemented and tested the WFM System for ADP eTime.
- Involved in designing Interface for the JAVA code using WFM APIs (WFM prospective)
- Designed DB Tables for custom Interface application build.
- Consolidated Employee list for Interface integration for Workday & ADP eTime.
- Regression testing on WFM eTime Interface.
- Fixed issues and continues improvements for performance.
- Prepared the detailed test case document and involved in Parallel-I/II and UAT Testing.
- Supported Go-Live activities.
- Genesys Applications and Production Support, proactive alarm monitoring and Heath checks for Genesys Solutions.
- Managing, troubleshooting and resolutions for Genesys Contact Center technology issues with highest priority is to mitigate the impacts to minimum levels and restore production.
- Resolving Issues and Tickets related to GI2 reporting, Infomart, Inbound, Call Recording, Participating bridges to Sve1 and root cause analysis.
- Preparing the Genesys Platform Analysis, Solution Management Reports and Test plan and CIP’s for major activities and involving in testing and validations.
- Preparing various SAP WEBI Reports, Customization, Administration and issues resolutions as per the customer requirements.