- Accomplished 3+ years of experience with Confidential
- A professional, reliable and quality - driven employee with Quality Assurance across various domains such as E-commerce web applications on browsers and mobile devices (iOS, Android), Mobile Apps and Insurance domain.
- Subject matter expert on Section 508, Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG2.1), WAI-ARIA, Confidential accessibility standards (MAS), HTML, CSS and Web Standards.
- Certified Section 508 standard for web and Confidential digital badge of Achievement of Accessibility
- Good understanding of Manual testing, SQL, PowerShell, OOPS Concepts, C#.NET, Automation testing, Visual Studio.
- Involved extensively in Functional, System, Browser Compatibility , Accessibility , Mobile Testing, Integration, User Acceptance, Database Testing, Regression and Negative Testing.
- Easily adaptable to any new Technologies and Business environment.
- Expertise in Analysis of Problem Severity, Defect tracking system and Defects reporting system.
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision and always motivated toward success and completion of project.
Assistive Technologies: JAWS, NVDA, Narrator, Voiceover, Talkback, WAT, Accessibility insight (Keros), WAVE, AXE
Defect Tracking Tools: NUnit, Mercury Quality Center, Jira, ADO
Languages: C, C++, C#, Java, SQL, HTML, VBScript, PowerShell
Packages: MS Office products, MS Project
Databases: Oracle 10g/9i, SQL Server 2008, MS-Access
Operating Systems: Windows NT/XP/2000/Windows 7, Windows 10
Confidential - Redmond, WA
- Ensuring the compliance with MAS guidance in addition to WCAG2.1(AA) and Section 508 provisions.
- Involved to maintain compliance (“C” grade) while improving usability across experiences (“B” grade)
- Providing Accessibility recommendations & solutions in UI prototypes designed by UX before hand over to Development.
- Creation, Review & Maintenance Creative QA Checklist and Test cases for Accessibility Testing
- Performing Confidential Accessibility standards (MAS) compliant verification testing and reviewing technical requirements of software.
- Developing test schedules, validation of manual and automated testing, and developing testing improvement plans as required.
- Performing Accessibility testing in different browsers and mobile devices (IOS, Android).
Environment: HTML, CSS, MAS, WCAG2.1, Section 508, Narrator, JAWS, NVDA, Voiceover, Talkback, Inspect, Keros (Accessibility insights), WAT (Web Access Toolbar), AXE, WAVE.
Software Design Engineer in Test
- Experience in Accessibility testing on different Confidential Web applications www.Yammer.com, www.msdn. Confidential .com, www.docs. Confidential .com and www.mvp. Confidential .com
- Experience with testing mobile devices for usability and Accessibility in Windows10 and IOS operating Systems.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) bug tracking tool to analyze & capture bugs, track and manage dashboard any type of updates for project release.
- Knowledge of leading accessibility standards including WCAG, Section 508, WAI-ARIA, HTML5 and Web Standards
- Expertise with assistive technologies (especially screen readers JAWS, NVDA, Narrator, Voiceover).
- Executed and maintained manual test cases using Keyboard, Contrast settings, Web Access Tool Bar, JAWS, NVDA, Magnifier, Zoom Text.
- Familiarity with free and paid tools in the market for accessibility evaluations and improvements.
Environment: HTML, WCAG2.0, Section 508, JAWS, NVDA, Inspect, WAT (Web Access Toolbar) Keros, AXE, WAVE
Confidential - Boston, MA
Software Design Engineer in Test
- Developed internal data analyzer tool and used the tool to migrate the data from CSV to database.
- Write test plan and test cases based on the requirements.
- Executed and maintained manual test cases. Performed Functional, System, and Regression.
- Reviewed test cases and test plan for System and Integration testing.
- Wrote Automation as well as did manual testing to validate data transformation and updates.
- Prepared test scripts using NUNIT.
- Log defects found during testing using Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Actively participated in enhancement meetings focused on making the product more effective in real time scenario. Created and executed Test cases.
- Monitored test plans and schedules including execution, maintenance and implementation activities along with project plan.
- Provided Test Metrics along with Issues to QA lead daily during Test execution phase.
- Created, Managed and Updated Defect Reports during Test Execution.
Environment: C#.Net, VSTS for Automation, NUNIT, TFS, Windows 7 and SQL Server.