- Around 6+years of IT experience in design, development, maintenance and documentation of Enterprise applications using JAVA/J2EE technologies with diverse set of client’s analyzing complex business requirements & mapping them to system specifications.
- Strong experience in Software Development Methodology such as Agile (Scrum) methodology, Iterative, Waterfall for Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing of Object Oriented applications and web based Enterprise Applications.
- Decomposed existing monolithic code base into Spring Boot microservices. Developed new features and provided support for all Microservices.
- Expertise in using and implementing various design patterns such as MVC(Model View Controller), DAO(Data Access Object), Singleton, Bridge, Abstract Factory, Filer, Interpreter, Decorator, Iterator.
- Highly accomplished and having experience in Core Java with accumulated knowledge of all Java packages.
- Highly acquaintance in OOPs and Core Java components like Collections, Generics, Exception Handling, Multi - threading.
- Expertise in application development using Java/J2EE components which include Servlets, JSP, JSTL, EJB, JMS, JNDI, JDBC.
- Acquaintance with ORM tools such as Hibernate, JPA, and My Batis.
- Design and implementation of business logic using Entity and Session Beans to handle transactions and updating of data into the database.
- Strong experience in different frameworks Struts, Struts MVC, spring, Spring MVC, Spring IoC, Spring AOP and architecture like Model View Controller (MVC).
- Extensive experience in Struts Tag Libraries and Custom-tag implementations in JSP to embedded business logic.
- Experinced with Jerkins methodologies includes CI Continuous Integration and CD Continuous Deployment .
- Expertise in designing and developing J2EE compliant systems using IDE tools like Eclipse, NetBeans Workbench and deploying them in application servers like Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere, GlassFish, JBoss on Windows environment.
- Hands on experience in developing web application using Spring Framework web module and integration with Struts MVC framework.
- Experienced in working with various data parsing forms to dynamically display data on the system such as XML, JSON, XSLT, XSD, DTD, DOM, SAX, JAXB.
- Developing web services using XML over HTTP(s), AXIS, SOAP, WSDL.
- Extensive knowledge of XML-based standards and protocols (such as WSDL and SOAP), development of XML schemas and implementing SOA by using both SOAP and RESTful web services.
- Used SOAPUI to test SOAP and RESTful, JMS as well as JDBC calls.
- Proficient in using RDBMS concepts and have experience in working with multiple relational databases such as Oracle, DB2, MySQL and NoSQL database like MongoDB.
- Good experience in writing SQL queries, stored procedures, functions, packages, views, Triggers, data connectivity and data integration of Oracle.
- Experience in unit testing the applications using JUnit and Mockito Framework and developed logging and standard mechanism based on Log4j.
- Experience in developing test cases and performs Unit, Integration testing.
- Extensive experience in implementation of version control tools like CVS, SVN, Git, TFS.
- Have good experience in building and integrating software applications using Ant, Maven and Jenkins tools.
- Experience on the security implementation in a webservices/websecurity like, soap base webservices and restful webservices
- Good Management, Execution, Documentation skills and good exposure to QA procedures.
- Good technical, communication, and interpersonal skills. Able to work reliably under pressure. Committed team member with strong analytical and problem solving skills, and can quickly adapt to new environments & technologies.
- Highly motivated, results oriented and leadership skills with great team ethics.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSF, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, RMI, EJB, JFC/Swing, AWT, Multi-threading, Java Networking, JIRA.
Programming Languages: Java 1.7/1.8, C++, C, PL/SQL.
Application/Web Servers: WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, Apache Tomcat.
Frameworks: Struts 2.x/1.x, Spring 2.0/3.0/4.0, Hibernate 3.x
IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans, IBM RAD
Web Services: REST, SOAP, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, WSDL, Axis2, Apache CXF
Testing technologies/tools: JUnit, Jasmine, Karma, Cucumber, Selenium.
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, DB2, MongoDB, SQL server and MySQL, Cassandra, Cosmos DB, Azure Data Factory
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Rational ClearCase, GIT.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle.
Platforms: Windows, Linux, MacOS.
Confidential - Kansas City, MO
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, data modeling, analysis, architecture design & development for the project
- Used Spring Framework in the application, which is based on the MVC design pattern.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries and AJAX jQuery to speed the application.
- Used WebLogic Guvnor 5.4 /Drools 6.2/Drools 6.4 Workbench and Drools 6.4 API's for writing business rules to solve complex business problems.
- Worked on migrating JRules to Drools.
- Design and implementation of Spring-Security for the application for authentication process against LDAP.
- Used Fortify tool to scan the entire projects and show the major defects in the project. Used Maven to build the service and ANT to build the entire domain before migrating the changes to different environments.
- Design and implementation of Micro services for the application for authentication process against LDAP.
- Worked on the rule's conversion and integration from 5.4 to 6.4.
- Build RESTful Web services using JAX-RS API.
- Developed new web applications like Fee Engine Test Generator and C2CTest Generators using Spring
- Used jQuery to manipulate the DOM objects for a User interface look and feel and for Ajax calls.
- Developed Single Page Application (SPA) using Angular Js.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection, security features and integrated with the Hibernate framework.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Experience in the development of JAX-WS, Apache Axis for Web Services using SOAP, WSDL.
- Created Business to Business communication by encapsulating SOAP Web services in Java File and Stateless Session Beans.
- Developing promotions Micro service using Java, Spring Boot.
- Worked on developing Micro services using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud were developed, test and documented scalable and high-quality business applications according to business requirements.
- Used Spring core annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API’s and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Test Web Services using SOAP UI.
- Worked on generating the web services classes by using Service Oriented Architecture SOA, UDDI.
- Extensively worked on form validation using the Spring Validator framework.
- Developed Form Beans and Action Classes to model views and client-side functionality.
- Using Spring Boot learning and developing the new Rest web services
- Used the Struts Validator framework for validating the forms.
- Used JMS (MQ Series) for sending out automated notification emails to respective users of the application.
- Developed Stored Procedures and Triggers on Oracle Database.
- Involved in Performance Tuning of the database.
- Developed Scripts for customizing reports depending upon various customer requirements.
- Responsibilities include design for future user requirements by interacting with users, as well as new development and maintenance of the existing source code.
- Used MAVEN to build the application.
- Created Auto deploy jobs using Jenkins and Gradle.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
- Deployed applications on Azure by using AppDynamics
- Designed, developed, implemented, and maintained custom Ant tasks in Java and Experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing development and support.
- Developed the different components of the application using Rational Application Developer (RAD) 7.5 and used SVN for version control.
- Developed and tested the web application using HTML5, CSS3 and Redux.
- Unit tested the applications before release to QA.
- Worked with Quality Assurance team in tracking and fixing bugs
- Designed Spring boot mechanism without configuration XML's and replaced it with Java classes.
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in all stages of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation in Agile Methodology.
- Developed presentation layers using HTML5, CSS3, and Angular2 router to build single page application to navigate through the different status and multiple modals.
- Used Angular 2 to associate HTML elements to model, to provide dynamic user validations on client side.
- Worked on UI components using Angular2Dependency Injection, Models, data binding and controllers.
- Worked on Java8 features like Lambda expressions, Streams, filters, optional classes and default methods.
- Used Executor Service Interfaces, ThreadPoolExecutor class for multi-threading& thread resource pooling.
- Worked on Spring MVC Transaction Management, Spring/Hibernate Batch Transactions and Hibernate cache, Spring Boot components to implement business layer and navigation part of application.
- Developed the Application using design patterns-Singleton, Factory, DAO, DTO prototype and Composite View.
- Implemented Microservices architecture with Netflix, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon using Spring Bootto provide client-side load balancing in calls to another Microservicesfor making application in to smaller chunks and also the Spring Hystrix as circuit breaker and for the fail-safe.
- Involved in developing Restful service API’s end points in microservice architecture.
- Developed Mongo DB Data Access Layer implementing Mongo Repository interface from Spring Data.
- Implemented a distributed messaging queue to integrate with MongoDB using Kafka and Zookeeper.
- Developed various SQL queries and PL / SQL Procedures in Oracle DB for the application.
- Worked on UNIX/Bash environments across EC2 servers with Docker hosts &Kubernetes to manage docker images.
- Involved in Designing and deploying AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups. Supporting Systems Infrastructure comprised of Linux OS,AWS, EC2 clusters.
- Worked on instantiating multiple AWSEC2 servers by using YAML Script in Ansible playbook. Experienced DevOps methodologies by implementing CI/CD Pipelines using tool sets like GIT, Jenkins, and AWS
- Utilized AWS Lambda platform to upload data into AWS S3 buckets and to trigger other Lambda functions.
- Wrote Droolrules in both rule flow and drools fusion for fetching the facts from the database.
- Worked with API Management product of APIGEE in consuming the API’s in implementing customer use cases.
- UNIX Shellscripts for Bash shell to automate deployments and environment configurations on the EC2 Clusters
- Developed ApacheSpark jobs using Java in test environment for faster data processing and used SparkSQL.
- Designed and Developed the Automation Testing Framework using Java, Selenium Web Driver and TestNG.