- Experienced Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) with popular tools and frameworks.
- Significant experience in Automated Testing Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid Automated Testing and Frameworks, DDT, Behavioral Driven Development (BDD), POM and Hybrid Framework as well as all relevant test cycles within the SDLC.
- Solid experience with automated testing tools such as Cucumber with Gherkin, Selenium WebDriver/Grid, Maven, JUnit, and TestNG. Automated AngularJS application module using protractor by writing Java Scripts and Used Jasmine as a JUnit Testing Framework.
- Experienced in Back - End Testing by writing Oracle SQL queries, API Testing using Postman and REST Assured library.
- Experienced in Mobile automation on Appium and Java platform with real devices .
- Experienced in Smoke Testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing and Project Management tool Jira for bug reporting.
- Worked with CI/CD automated a Jenkins job for Smoke and Regression tests.
- Used Git as a version control system in order to work with the latest updates on test codes.
- Followed Agile testing methodology, participated in Scrum Meetings (Sprint Planning Meeting, Daily Standup Meeting, Sprint Review Meeting, Sprint Retrospective, Sprint Demos).
- Thrive in Agile, top-performance teams as a highly-driven and proactive member of the team.
- Passion for Automation, Testing, and API. Good interpersonal, multitasking, and communic ation skills and a good team player in a distributed team environment.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Cucumber, TestNG, JUnit, REST Assured, JDBC, Appium, Karate
Databases: Oracle SQL
Test Build and Integration tools: Maven, Jenkins
Version Control Tools: Git, GitHub
Project Management/Bug Tracking Tool: Jira X-Ray
Methodologies: Agile/Scrum, Waterfall
Frameworks: Cucumber BDD, Data-Driven, Hybrid, Page Object Model(POM), Protractor
Testing Methods: Functional, Smoke, Regression, Integration, Front-End, Back-End, UI, API Database Testing
IDEs: IntelliJ, Eclipse, SQL Developer, Postman, Visual Studio
Applications: Web-based and Client-Server software applications
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
- Involved in analyzing system specifications, design, development, and execution of Test Plans and Test Cases for Manual and Automated Testing.
- Designed, developed and implemented Hybrid Framework (BDD + DDT + POM) utilizing Java, Selenium WebDriver, JUnit, Cucumber (Gherkin), Maven, and Apache POI.
- Involved in the design and implementation of the Selenium WebDriver Java Automation Framework for Smoke and Regression Test Suites.
- Worked on distributed test automation execution on different environments as part of the Continuous Integration Process using Jenkins.
- Worked on Cross Browser Testing through Selenium WebDriver by testing the application on different browsers like Chrome, IE, Safari, and Firefox.
- Developed a BDD Framework using Cucumber and created Step Definitions and Feature files using Gherkin (Cucumber), and implemented the JUnit Test Runner class to call Test Cases in Cucumber.
- Automated Data-Driven Tests using Java and Apache POI libraries.
- Conducted System Testing and User Acceptance Testing for every client and accomplished.
- Database testing writing extensive SQL queries.
- Utilized Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) to connect to the Database source. Experienced Postman for Manually API Testing and Performed RESTful API Testing using REST Assured Library with Java.
- Used GIT and GITHUB as the version-control.
- Since the Agile environment, participated in Scrum Ceremonies to discuss enhancement and modification request issues and defects in the application.
Environment: Agile, Java, Cucumber, Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins, IntelliJ, Jira, Git, SQL, Oracle, AWS EC2, Postman .
- Analyzed the System Requirements, developed detailed Test Cases and provided the documentation.
- Collaborated with product management teams to develop a comprehensive set of tests for web-based applications.
- Developed Test Strategy and Test Plan to ensure that All Test Cases reflect user needs for functional performance and usability.
- Identified program variance from functional requirements, and recommended modifications for standardization and increased usability.
- Generated Test Scripts and performed Smoke, Regression and Functionality Testing.
- Developed manual Test Cases using the quality center and using requirement documents.
- Maintained defect tracking in Excel spreadsheets and prepared weekly reporting for the management.