- Around 6.5 years of strong software experience in Architecture, design, development and deployment of web - based Client-Server business applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experience working with different SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) including Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and Implementation like AGILE (SCRUM), TDD and Waterfall Models.
- Working Knowledge in developing applications using Java/J2EE technologies Hibernate, Servlets, JSP, JSF, AJAX, JDBC, JNDI, GWT JavaBeans, JSTL, Swing, Struts, XML, Web Services, JMS.
- Experience on Spring Framework - Spring Core, Spring DAO, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring ORM, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Web flow and hands on experience in working with Spring Batch for monitoring, logging into the application, tracing, application support, transaction and resource management.
- Good hands on Java 8 concepts like Lambda, Functional Interfaces, Filters and Streams.
- Good command and knowledge in working with core java concepts like Collection frameworks, Interfaces, Synchronization, Serialization, Thread pools, JavaBeans, Externalization, Generics and Annotations.
- Experience in configuration and deployment of multi-tier applications using different web servers like Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, Apache HTTP Server.
- Experience in database design and development of PL/SQL stored procedures, and packages in relational databases like Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL and good hands on experience in implementing, designing and developing NoSQL Databases like MongoDB.
- Strong working experience on Amazon Web Services (AWS) platforms VPC, EC2, ELB, SQ3, and EBS, ROUTE 53, Dynamo DB CLI and SDK’s/API tools and good knowledge on AWS tools like S3, Lambda, Kinesis, Cloud Watch, SQS.
- Experience in using Jenkins for CI/CD process and creating Docker images and containers.
- Experience in implementing and deploying Java EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Factory, DAO, DTO and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Knowledge in Middleware persistence frameworks like Hibernate/JPA Entities for mapping Java classes using Hibernate Query Language (HQL), HSQL Named Queries, Criteria, Projections.
- Experience in working with different IDE’s like Eclipse, Rational Application Developer (RAD), NetBeans, IntelliJ, STS (Spring Tool Suite), Visual Studio, Dream Viewer.
- Experience with project build/test/deployment tools like Maven and Ant.
- Experience in using code repository tools - Tortoise SVN, CVS, GitHub, and Visual Source Safe.
- Worked with Log4j for logging and used JUnit and Mockito for unit testing and integration testing.
- Motivated and focused team player with strong problem solving and analytical skills. Generate new ideas and quickly learn new technologies to get the job done.
Programming Languages: Java, J2EE, Scala, SQL, PL/SQL and Python.
Spring Frameworks: Spring Boot, Spring MVC, AOP, IOC, Spring Security, Spring Batch
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, RMI, XML, JSF, Struts2, Swings, AWT, Applets.
Application/web Server: Apache Tomcat, WebSphere
Database: Oracle, DB2, MySQL, Postgre SQL, MongoDB
O-R MAPPING: Hibernate, Spring data, JPA
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall Model
Cloud Environments: AWS (Amazon Webservices), Azure, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Netflix Eureka
Version Control: GIT, CVS, SVN
Web Services: SOAP - WSDL, JAX-WS, RESTful - JAX-RS, Jersey
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports XI, Jasper Reports, SSRS
Testing Tools: Junit, Jasmine, TestNG, Mockito, Protractor, Jenkins, Selenium, Cucumber, Log 4j
Tools: Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible
IDE & Build Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans, Toad, SQL Navigator, Ant, Gradle, Maven
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in development and testing of Streamlets module. Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Followed agile methodology in the Scrum Cycle model.
- Implemented Java8 features like Lambda expressions, Streams, filters, pipelines, Optional Interfaces etc.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Adapter, Service locator, Session facade, Singleton, Factory and DAO.
- Developed classes using Core java/Executor Service (multithreading, concurrency, memory management).
- Developed UI web pages using HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery to display the data on the client side.
- Created the Angular JS application using Grunt and Bower and used Angular UI for component model.
- Working on development of ecommerce platform for multi tenants built in Java (Spring Boot), Angular.js and React.js.
- Involved in developing UI pages using Angular.js and calling the Rest API’s from backend.
- Created Spring Boot with Micro Services utilizing RESTful API.
- Used a MicroServices with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Rabbit MQ or Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Developed Restful Web services for other systems to interact with our system and secured the service with Spring- Security Oauth-2.0. Added WS-Security using XWSS to secure the Web services.
- Implemented the associated business modules integration using spring and Hibernate data mapping.
- Implemented Hibernate Template to great extent making use of HQL, Named Parameters, Named Queries and interfaces such as Expression, Query and Criteria.
- Performed Hibernate framework optimization using Projection in Criteria object to query minimum columns to display data on dashboards.
- Utilized Spring core, AOP and security to build robust business operations with transactional support.
- Implemented Spring Cloud Config Server, Routing and Filtering to Microservices using Netflix Zuul.
- Developed spring boot applications for REST services and deployed in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Extensively used Spring Batch which uses Spring IOC dependencies, this is useful for developing batch processing.
- Developed unit and integration tests for existing Microservices using Junit, Mockito and Docker environments.
- Built an Application and deployed Micro services in the AWS Cloud using Docker containers.
- Developed and tested extraction, transformation, job and load (ETL) processes.
- Used Git as Version Control System for the application. Used Postman to test performance of REST protocol.
- Involved in writing Java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Created detailed AWS Security groups which behaved as virtual firewalls that controlled the traffic allowed reaching one or more AWS EC2 instances.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing the images.
- Worked on creating the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
- Wrote SQL queries using PL/SQL, stored procedures and enhanced performance by running explain plans.
Environment: Java 1.8, J2EE, Git, Spring Boot, Hibernate 4.x, Core Java, Rest, Web Services, CSS, Eclipse RCP SASS, WSDL, JIRA 5.x/6.x, JMS, PostgreSQL, AWS, Spring Cloud, Microservices, 1Spring batch, PCF, Apache JMeter, Kafka, jQuery, Angular.js (v8). React.js, JUnit, Docker, Maven, Jenkins.
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in all stages of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Design and Implementation in Agile Methodology.
- Worked on Java8 features like Lambda expressions, Streams, filters, optional classes and default methods.
- Used Executor Service Interfaces, Thread Pool Executor class for multi-threading & thread resource pooling.
- Worked on Spring MVC Transaction Management, Spring/Hibernate Batch Transactions and Hibernate cache, Spring Boot components to implement business layer and navigation part of application.
- Developed the Application using design patterns-Singleton, Factory, DAO, DTO prototype and Composite View.
- Implemented Microservices architecture with N etflix, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon using Spring Boot to provide client-side load balancing in calls to another Micro services making application in to smaller chunks and also the Spring Hystrix as circuit breaker and for the fail-safe.
- Involved in developing Restful service API’s end points in microservice architecture.
- Developed Mongo DB Data Access Layer implementing Mongo Repository interface from Spring Data.
- Implemented a distributed messaging queue to integrate with MongoDB using Kafka and Zookeeper.
- Developed presentation layers using HTML5, CSS3, and Angular6 router to build single page application to navigate through the different status and multiple modals .
- Used Angular 2 to associate HTML elements to model, to provide dynamic user validations on client side.
- Worked on UI components using Angular2 Dependency Injection, Models, data binding and controllers.
- Developed various SQL queries and PL / SQL Procedures in Oracle DB for the application.
- Worked on UNIX/Bash environments across EC2 servers with Docker hosts & Kubernetes to manage docker images.
- Involved in Designing and deploying AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups. Supporting Systems Infrastructure comprised of Linux OS, AWS, EC2 clusters.
- Worked on instantiating multiple AWS EC2 servers by using YAML Script in Ansible playbook. Experienced DevOps methodologies by implementing CI/CD Pipelines using tool sets like GIT, Jenkins, and AWS
- Utilized AWS Lambda platform to upload data into AWS S3 buckets and to trigger other Lambda functions.
- Wrote Drool rules in both rule flow and drools fusion for fetching the facts from the database.
- Worked with API Management product of APIGEE in consuming the API’s in implementing customer use cases.
- UNIX Shell scripts for Bash shell to automate deployments and environment configurations on the EC2 Clusters
- Developed Apache Spark jobs using Java in test environment for faster data processing and used Spark SQL.
- Designed and Developed the Automation Testing Framework using Java, Selenium Web Driver and TestNG.
- Code Development, which includes GUI level coding, Business logic level coding.
- Established a JSON contract to make a communication between the JS pages and Java classes.
- Developed Application based on J2EE using Hibernate, spring, JSF frameworks and SOAP/REST web services, Web Sphere Integration Developer (WID) Tool to develop WPS components.
- Installed and configured Docker for creating virtual environments.
- Applied the company build pipeline using Jenkins, AWS and Docker.
- Good knowledge on Database Connectivity Programming Using JDBC and Hibernate.
- Involved in building database Model, APIs and Views utilizing Python, in order to build an interactive web based solution.
- Developed Interactive GUI screens using HTML and JSP and data validation using Java Script.
- Developed UI using JSP and AJAX Call in JSP pages, business implementation in Servlets and Struts action class.
- Built an Application and deployed Micro services in the AWS Cloud using Docker containers.
- Developed the application as a Spring Boot App . Widely used beans concept of Spring to create and use objects of a class
- Developed Python scripts to automate the deployments to the WebSphere application server.
- Created Spring MVC components like Dispatch servlets, configure Request mapping annotation controllers, view resolver components.
- Used Spring Beans to encapsulate business logic and Implemented Application MVC Architecture using Spring MVC framework.
- Implemented business layer using Core java, Spring Beans using dependency injection, Collections Multithreading, spring annotations, and Spring MVC components.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains object declarations and dependencies.
- Created User Controls and simple animations using Java Script and Python.
- Extensively used Spring core by configuring and using Spring Beans Filters, servlets and server-side programming.
- Used MySQL database for data persistence.
- Worked on JAX-WS, JAXB Web Services using SOAP and JAX-RS, Jersey for Restful.
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium Web Driver API) on Continuous Integration tools Jenkins for nightly batch run of the Script and Created Project plan on Jenkins, configured scheduled using Cron job.
- Created standards and patterns for deploying a spring boot data micro-service architecture to PCF
- Worked on Agile, SCRUM development methodology and built the application with Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT framework and used Struts Test Cases for testing Action Classes.
- Used Maven as the build tool for the application.
- Used Rational Clear Case and Clear Quest for version control and change management.
- Extensively used Log4J for logging.
- Worked on UNIX Shell Scripting tasks.
- Implemented the logging framework in the SOA environment.