- Having 3 Years of extensive IT experience in web application analysis, design, development and deployment of enterprise application with strong hold on Object Oriented Java, J2EE and Client Server technologies.
- In - depth experience with J2EE technologies: Java Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Maven, JDBC/Hibernate, and JPA.
- Solid knowledge of OOP, DAO, Singleton, TDD, Micro-services and RESTful web services.
- Extensive experience in frameworks like Struts, Hibernate, and spring.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Programming and development of n-tier component-based enterprise web applications.
- Extensive experience in using design patterns like Singleton Pattern, Business Delegator Pattern, Controller Pattern, MVC Pattern, Factory Pattern, Abstract Factory Pattern, DAO Pattern and Template Pattern.
- Good Experience on J2EE applications on different IDE's like Eclipse and NetBeans.
- Good exposure of Web Services using Apache CXF and Apache Axis, for the exposure and consumption of SOAP Messages
- Have extensive experience in building and deploying applications on Web/Application Servers like WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss and Tomcat.
- Experience in using Messaging Services like JMS and MQ.
- Good experience in log4J implementation to persist the data into log files and experience with Ant and Maven for the build and deployment of applications.
- Experience in working version control tools like CVS, SVN and GitHub.
- Good experience in RDBMS technologies like SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions.
- Committed to excellence, self-motivator, fast-learner, team player, ability to deal with people diplomatically and a prudent developer with strong problem-solving skills and communication skills.
Languages: Java, PL/SQL, SQL
Technologies: Java, Servlets/Applets, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, Java Beans, Java Multithreading, MQ
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Struts.
Servers: WebLogic, WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, IIS, JBoss, EJB
IDE’s: Eclipse IDE, NetBeans
Web Services: SOAP, REST
Databases/Tools: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PL/SQL Developer
Design/Version Control: CVS, Git
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, UNIX
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Responsible for gathering business and functional requirements and preparing the design and proof of concept.
- Involved in designing, developing and testing of J2EE components like Java, XML, Collection Framework, JMS, JDBC, and JNDI and deployments in WebLogic Server.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with frameworks like Spring MVC and Spring Boot.
- Developed Spring Framework based Restful Web services for handling and persisting of requests and Spring MVC for returning response to presentation tier.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate, used HQL and SQL for querying databases.
- Used Java 8 features in developing the code like Lambda expressions, creating resource classes, fetching documents from database.
- Used Micro-Services architecture with Spring Boot based services and implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern.
- Implemented Micro-services architecture using Spring Boot for making application smaller and independent.
- Designed and developed used XSLT transformation components to convert data from XML to HTML, Used XML DOM API for parsing XML.
- Involved in design and development of server side layer using XML, JDBC, JNDI, EJB and DAO patterns using Eclipse IDE.
- Configured JBOSS Application server and deployed the web components.
- Involved in implementation of MVC pattern using Angular.JS and Spring Controller.
- Used Hibernate framework in the persistence layer for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a relational database.
- Developed DAO's using JPA, Hibernate persistence API for the database operations to interact with Oracle Database.
- Version control through CVS and Git.
- Integrated log4j for logging the messages at debug and error level.
- Wrote build and deployment scripts using Maven.
- Designed various tables required for the project in Oracle database and used the Stored Procedures in the application.
- Actively participated and provided feedback in a constructive and insightful manner during weekly Iterative review meetings to track the progress for each iterative cycle and figure out the issues.
Environment: Java 8, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JMS, JNDI, Eclipse, HTML, CSS, XML, JDBC, JNDI, EJB, Ajax, JQuery, Angular.JS, Oracle, WebLogic, JBoss, Maven, Junit, SOAP, XSLT and Windows.
Confidential, Grand Prairie, TX
- Involved in Analysis, Design, and Implementation of software applications using Java, J2EE, XML and XSLT and Web Services (REST, WSDL).
- Implemented business layer using spring core and configured spring dependency injection, enabling all business components loosely coupled between layers.
- Designed and developed the REST based Micro-services using the Spring Boot .
- Implemented Micro-Services architecture using Spring Boot for making application smaller and independent.
- Involved in designing and developing the front end of the application using Java script, AJAX, HTML, DHTML and CSS.
- Implemented and tested the enterprise application with JQuery, Angular.js and Spring MVC.
- Used Java Mailing or Messaging Service (JMS) API’s for mailing detailed notifications depending upon the success and failure once the backend process is complete and also for mailing administrator of any system related problems.
- Used the J2EE design patterns like Value Object Pattern, Business Delegate, Service Locator and Session Façade, Singleton, Factory and DAO.
- Integrated Hibernate ORM framework with spring framework for data persistence and transaction management.
- Used JMS for the asynchronous exchange of critical business data and events among J2EE components and legacy system.
- Developed and deployed EJBs into BEA Weblogic application server.
- Unit testing was performed using JUnit and Version control through Git.
- Involved in Unit testing of application using JUnit and built the package using Maven and deployed the application on to WebLogic App Server.
- Performed a thorough unit testing and resolved several data related issues before migration to production.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Layer (MVC) architecture. UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams, interaction diagrams (sequence and collaboration) and activity diagrams were used.
- Worked in an agile work environment with Content Management system for workflow management and content versioning.
- Involved in design and development of Business Services by using Dependency Injection in Spring Framework & DAO Design Patterns.
- Developed all the tiers of the J2EE application, implemented business logic using spring in the middle tier, developed beans, and helper classes to communicate with the presentation tier
- Developed Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database and used dependency injection (DI) using spring framework and annotations.
- Used Spring Dependency Injection properties to provide loose-coupling between layers.
- Used Web services (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Used Hibernate ORM framework with spring framework for data persistence and transaction management.
- Used Hibernate object relational data mapping framework to persist and retrieve the data from database.
- Developed ANT Scripts to do compilation, packaging and deployment in the WebLogic server.
- Wrote test cases in JUnit for unit testing of classes.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers to perform back-end database operations.
- Developed generic database Connection Pooling with WebLogic Admin server using spring, SQL query optimization.
- Involved in technical mentoring, production system support and customizing solutions.
Environment: J2EE, Agile, spring, Hibernate, JMS, Servlets, XML, SOAP, ANT, JQuery, JUnit, SQL and Windows.