- Having 7+ years of extensive IT experience with full project life cycle development in Java and Web Technologies which include Design, Development, Analysis, Testing and Integration of various web based and client/server applications.
- Experience in developing applications using SDLC methodologies like Waterfall, RUP, Agile (TDD, SCRUM) and Test - Driven Development.
- Expert in Core Java and implementing concepts like Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics and Java collections in various projects.
- Developed the application using Java 1.8 and implemented its features like lambdas Expressions, Time API, Streams, functional interfaces, collectors, default methods, type interfaces, for each.
- Developed Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Micro Service Architecture based J2EE applications.
- Managed Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, ELB, Auto-Scaling, SNS, SQS, AMI, IAM, Dynamo DB, Elastic search, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Expertise in implementing Design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Prototype, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service locator, Visitor, Observer, Decorator, Front Controller and DAO pattern.
- Experienced in developing web-based applications using Java/J2EE, Servlets, Struts (Struts, Tag Libraries and Struts custom validation rules, Tiles), Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Web Flow, Spring Data, JDBC, Web Services (SOAP & Restful services)and ORM frameworks like Hibernate, iBATIS.
- Excellent in developing REST and SOAP based Web Services using JAX-RS, JAX-WS, WSDL, JAX-B, Apache Axis, Apache CXF and Jersey frameworks.
- Experienced in implementation of JMS to exchange information over reliable channel in an asynchronous way by using ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Kafka as message queue.
- Experience using Hibernate for mapping Java Classes with database and using Criteria API and Hibernate QueryLanguage (HQL).
- Experience in development, deployment and troubleshooting Web based and enterprise-based applications on Windows, UNIX and Linux platforms IRS AWD Pub 1075 and NIST 800-53 rev4
- Hands-on experience working with Continuous Integration (CI) build-automation tools such as Maven, Jenkins and Apache Ant
- Good knowledge in Progressive Web Application
- Sound knowledge in working with browsers compatibility issues with browsers like IE, Firefox, safari, Opera, Chrome
- Experience in using various configuration management tools like Visual Source Safe, IBM Clear Case, SVN and CVS
- Good knowledge and hands on experience in working with Selenium, UML, JUnit and TDD
- Extensively worked on Pivotal Tracker and JIRA tools for tracking stories in a Project
- Good experience in developing applications using Agile (XP and Scrum) and Waterfall methodology
- Flexible team player who prospers in a fast-paced work environment. Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and prioritization skills
Languages: Java 1.8, Core Java, SQL, PL/SQL
Enterprise Java: JSP, Servlets, JNDI, JDBC, Log4J, Java security
Tools: & Framework: Spring Boot, Hibernate, MyBatis, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Data, Spring Boot, ci/cd JSF, JUnit, GroovyIRS Pub 1075 and NIST 800-53 rev4
Web services: SOAP, Restful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, Jersey, RestEasy, JAX-B, Apache Axis2, Apache CFX, AWS (Amazon Web services) Lambda
Middleware Technologies: JMS, Spring Integration, Digest Authorization, OAuth
Web/App Servers: Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss EAP, Web Logic, Glassfish
Database: Oracle, SQL-Server, MySQL server, TOAD, Mongo DB/ NOSQL, DB2
IDEs: IntelliJ, Eclipse, Net Beans, IBM RAD, STS
O-R mapping: Hibernate, MyBatis
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, Mockito, Selenium, SoapUI, Putty
Version Control Tools: CVS,SVN, Rational Clearcase, Git, Checkstyle
Build-Automation Tools (CI)/Issue Tracking Tools: Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Ant JIRA
OS & Environment: Windows, Sun Solaris, UNIX, Linux
Design Patterns: MVC, Factory Pattern and DAO patterns
- Involved in SDLC requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testing of application, developed using AGILE/Scrum¬¬ methodology
- Defined and constructed layers, server-side objects based on J2EE design patterns.
- Involved in analyzing Functional requirements and designing and creating the rest end point URIs in the Micro Services built on NETFLIX OSS.
- Involved in design of REST based Micro service using JAX-RS framework and Spring-Boot for various requirements using NORTH STAR ARCHITECTURE.
- Consumed REST based services from other Micro services with Rest based APIs
- Utilized Spring Cloud Configuration server to store/manage various application level properties
- Consumed soap services to retrieve data for the Micro Service from external system
- Worked on development of Parent Libraries that are required by the Micro services
- Designed and built the key data templates and data modules needed to construct the response for the Micro service
- Implemented ADOBE CONTENT MANAGEMENT system to retrieve static data on the go for the application
- Used ORACLE DB to store the various products related metadata.
- Utilized Java Collections Lists, Sets, and Maps and advance core Java.
- Apache Maven is used as Build tool to automate the build process for the entire application.
- Worked with unit test cases by using JUNIT and Mockito for accuracy of code
- Utilized Jenkins pipelines to build, test and deploy to AWS
- Used GIT/Jenkins as Continuous Integration/Continuous Development (CI/CD) software.
- Participated in the Software development life cycle starting from design phase to the implementation phase for the Confidential BillPay project.
- Involved in analyzing Functional requirements and designing and creating end point URIs.
- Implemented Java 1.8 features like lambdas Expressions, Time API, Streams, functional interfaces
- Involved in design of REST based Microservices using JAX-RS framework and Spring-Boot for various requirements in the Domain Driven Design Model.
- Consumed Soap based services from the vendor with Rest based APIs
- Implemented REST based web services for integration of the Web Services using REST, SOAP and Enterprise Java Beans.
- Used Spring Batch to perform batch jobs on the transaction data.
- Migrated the application to spring boot 2.0 and utilized the new features along with implementing the changes.
- Implemented Mapstruct and Dozer frameworks to perform java bean mapping
- Implemented Build Automation script in Gradle 5 using Groovy.
- Used GIT/Jenkins as Continuous Integration/Continuous Development (CI/CD) software.
- Implemented Cache in spring boot 2.0 for caching the redundant data to avoid the network traffic lag.
- Developed DAOs from the hibernate layer using HibernateDAOSupport and HibernateTemplates of Spring Framework.
- Used MongoDB to store the transactions from the Application for Audit.
- Involved in writing test cases using Spock, Mockito in Groovy to perform unit tests, layer tests and contract tests on the code.
- Used SpringAOP for logging and other transactions.
- Used Moxy framework for interaction between the SOAP services and Rest Services.
- Implemented Reactive library in Java for asynchronous calls across the services.
- Utilized Jenkins pipelines to build, test and deploy to Kubernetes
- Built WireMock to provide the mock data responses for extensive testing.
- Worked on development to generate custom boilerplate code from handwritten swagger.yaml
- Used GIT / SourceTree as version control system (VCS) for tracking changes and coordinating work.
Environment: Java 1.8, Microservices using DDD, Spring Boot 2.0, Spring Cloud Config, ADOBE CONTENT MANAGEMENT,REST based services, Mongo DB, Maven, Redis Cache, Kubernetes, Sleuth, GIT, IntelliJ, jiira, Agile Methodology
- Involved in SDLC requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testing of application, developed using AGILE/Scrum methodology.
- Utilized Java 1.8 features like lambdas Expressions, Time API, Streams, functional interfaces to change the sequential flow.
- Used Spring MVC & ApigeeDesign Pattern to hold the UI data and serve the request and to send the response.
- Connected to Data sources and performed operations using Spring Data Framework features like Spring JDBC and Spring ORM.
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot.
- Implemented RESTful Web services in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls from Angular JS&Angular2React JS and parsed the data to client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security and OAuth2authentication protocol respectively.
- Configured AWS Cloud watch to monitor AWS resources and application.
- Good understanding of AWS Elastic Block Storage (EBS), various volume types and utilization of different types of EBS volumes based on requirement.
- Troubleshoot AWS EC2 Status check including System Status checks and Instance Status check alerts.
- Experienced first-hand the best/worst practices for integrating Microservices& AWD into existing system architecture.
- Consumed REST based Microservices with Rest template based on RESTful APIs.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate to fetch data from database and avoid redundant database access statements.
- To lookup queues, used Spring JMS module and MDBs for listeners.
- Extensively used HQL and SQL for querying databases.
- Created Stored Procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Experience in Building Strong TCP/ IP and LAN/ WAN management and maintenance protocols understanding Configured VPNs
- Built NoSQL schemas and maintaining sessions by MongoDBRedis.
- Created AngularJS controllers, services and used Angular filters for filter functionality in search box and integrator functionalities.
- Used Jenkins pipelines to drive all microservices builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes , Created Pods and managed using Kubernetes
- To identify user login information written UNIX shell scripts.
- Developed and executing unit test cases using JUnit.
- Packaged and deployed the application in IBM WebSphere.
- Used Maven building tool for creating EAR file deployed in application servers and used for dependency management of code in application.
- Resolved bugs/defects in application by coordinating with team members of the project to assure a positive outcome.
- Experience in developing web pages in Responsive Design, JSON, AJAX, AngularJS, NodeJS NET, BackboneJS, React.js and Bootstrap.
- Built Report Modules Using CD/CI
- For application logging and notification, tracing mechanisms used Log4J.
- To keep track of issues and tasks on individuals used JIRA ticketing system.
- As a version, control tool used Tortoise SVN.
- Used Eclipse integrated IDE to build the application.
- Experienced in fixing mongo slave replication lag issues.
- Worked with mongo consultants and logged JIRA tickets
- Well experienced in handling both MMAPV1 and WIREDTIGER engine