- Around 6 years of strong experience in the Web Development as Front End Developer in various domains.
- Experience in implementing JQuery with some of the applications.
- High Knowledge with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM.
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router
- Experience building test functions with Mocha for NodeJS, JUnit and Mockito for Java's spring framework.
- Experience in creating wireframes, site maps, feature lists, specifications and other artifacts to describe the intended user experience and developing interactive design simulations.
- Work closely with internal development and design teams to ensure flawless integration with back - end technology.
- Experience building restful APIs with NodeJS connecting it with Mongoose to NoSQL databases and with SQL Server and MySQL databases.
- Experience in creating user interface widgets using JQuery, Bootstrap, AngularJS, and Node.js
- Experience building restful APIs with NodeJS connecting with PostgreSQL.
- Experience in designing UI patterns and UI applications with the help of Adobe products like Adobe Dreamweaver CS3.
- Experience in resolving production issues as well as maintenance/performance issues. Responsible for application support post Production Release.
- Strong team player with excellent problem-solving, organization and Quick learner.
- Experience with Firebug for Mozilla, Developer Toolbar for Chrome and IE Developer Toolbar for Internet Explorer.
- Experience in writing complex database queries, stored procedures, and triggers using SQL, SQL*Plus, PL/SQL.
- Strong Skills in Database Design, Process and Data Models.
Java/JEE Technologies: Java7, Java8, Junit
Web Technologies: Angular2, AngularJS 1.x, React JS, jQuery, Ajax, jQuery, Backbone.JS, Node.JS, Bootstrap, Azure, JSON
Build & Release Tools: Maven, Jenkins
Databases: DB2, PostgreSQL,MongoDB
Developer Tools (IDE): Eclipse, Visual Studio.
Cloud Platforms: AWS (Amazon Web Services)
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS.
Application Server: Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat.
Version Controls: GIT, Jira
Confidential, Irving, TX
Angular/ React JS Developer
- Worked on adaptive design approach. Implemented unique design for Web .
- Worked with the UI library for the designing purpose while creating the functional components which can be reused in future.
- Experience working on Redux Unidirectional data-flow achieving the predictable application behavior.
- Used ES6 and JSX with react for component development.
- Worked with React JS components, Redux Forms, Events, Animations and Router.
- Worked on Different databases like (Mongo, PostgreSQL)
- Used Ajax, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Added Dynamic Functionality by creating and dispatching Action Creators that deployed Actions.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React-Draggable.
- Maintained STATES in the store and dispatched the ACTIONS using Redux.
- Worked with Redux Middleware Redux-Sagas while working with the CRUD operations like GET, POST, PUT and DELETE methods.
- Written the test cases for the React components using Unit testing.
- Extensively used debugging tools such as Firebug and IE Dev tools to investigate the issues and fix the bugs.
- Developing scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins and used GIT
Confidential, Irving TX
Angular/ NodeJS Developer
- Analyzing the requirement and Designing a solution and interacting with team members to provide effort estimates, unit testing and coding.
- Designed and developed MongoDB applications specific to client’s need.
- Handled complex JSON responses, converted and binded them to $scope object.
- Used Node.js to run grunt tasks and build properly the project.
- Implement modules into NodeJS to integrate designs and requirement.
- Used promises to do AJAX call to connect frontend and backend.
- Modified existing restful web services.
- Manipulated data using CRUD operations of MongoDB database management system and handled database access using NodeJS and Express.JS
- Used NodeJS on the server side and to install necessary packages into the application.
- Developed Single Page Application using React JS, HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap.
- Implemented REST API using NodeJS and Express.JS
- Used NodeJS as a proxy to interact with RESTful services and interacting with PostgreSQL Database.
- Redesigned database from PostgreSQL to MongoDB.
- Have worked on AWS to integrate the server side and client-side code.
- Extensively worked with making calls to APIS to fetch the data from the backend as JSON response and parse it on the UI for CSS manipulation.
- Developed Swagger UI for both the applications.
- Involved in sprint backlog grooming with other teammates and assign story points based on the acceptance criteria.
Angular/ Java Developer
- Developed the functionalities using Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Extensive experience in various Agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Developed web application using Core Java, Spring, Hibernate, HTML5, Angular 4/5, JQuery and CSS.
- Created the Angular 4/5 app using Grunt and Browser and used Angular UI for the component model.
- Designed User Interfaces using JSP, Servlets, Angular 4/5, CSS, XML and HTML.
- Used Angular 4/5 as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Created Reusable Modules and Custom Directives in Angular2.0 which got used in various places of application.
- Implemented AngularJS Controllers to maintain each view data. Implemented Angular Service calls using Angular Factory tested all application controllers extensively with AngularJS built-in testing facilities.
- Used design patterns like Singleton, Data Access Objects, Factory, and MVC patterns.
- Experience in working with NoSQL Database like MongoDB to manage extremely large data sets.
- Used Subversion (SVN) as the configuration management tool to manage the code repository.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Used log4j to print the logging, debugging, warning, info statements.
- Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in the system.
- Experience on implementation of version control software GIT repositories.