- 12yrs of IT experience in Development and Maintenance of enterprise applications and support 24x7.
- Extensive knowledge in Design, Development, Migration and Deployment of Java & PL/SQL webbased applications and interfaces based on UNIX/Shell scripting, Oracle and data ware housing tools like ETL.
- Worked as a key liaison between Client and Project Delivery Team for migration and deploying AWS Cloud services.
- Hands on experience on CI/CD tools and API’s enhancements, Docker containers and microservices.
- Extensive knowledge of SDLC process in software development and familiarity with Agile and scrum.
- Strong knowledge of ITIL, Incident, Problem and Change management process.
- Involved in interaction with the end users for understanding of the business requirements
- Demonstrated expertise delivering technology solutions in a cross - functional environment.
- Have good analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills, an excellent team player works towards the growth of an organization.
- Worked as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs.
- Has worked both independently and within a team as a lead in implementation of the technical solution with responsibility for the delivery of the technical designs, strategies, and quality assurance plans.
- Conduct trainings and participate in initiatives, e.g., process improvement, product improvement, and identifying best practices, document and share knowledge.
Programming Languages worked on: JAVA, J2EE, C, C++, PL/SQL, VB6.0, Unix Shell Script.
Frameworks: EJB 2.0/3.0, Spring, Spring boot, JPA, Spring security
Apache Projects: Log 4j, Struts1.4.
Application/Web Servers: BEA Web logic 10.3/8.1, JBoss 3.0.7/5.0.1 , Apache 1.2, IIS.
Databases: Oracle 11gR2, 9i/8i/, MS-Access, Sybase, NoSQL MongoDB
Source Control: SourceForge, Microsoft VSS, CVS, GitHub
Reporting tools: BOXI 11.5 & Cognos 7.5, PowerBuilder 7.5
Business Tools: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power point, Access and Outlook), MS Visio, MS Project, Datastage, HP service center, HPQC, Toad, Eclipse & Netbeans IDE, Service Now, Jira, Jenkins, JUNIT, Git, Maven, HPSM
Testing Tools: Quality Center, Quality Test Professional, ALM, Junit, Selenium
Tools: & Utilities: Control-M, winSCP, Putty, ETL, Alteryx, Docker containers, Jenkins
Operating Systems: Windows 9x/2000/XP/7, Linux/UNIX
- Existing application re architecture based and REST API implementations.
- Prepared required program-level and user-level documentation. Create and execute test cases in JUnit for unit testing of application.
- Enhancement and support of existing REST API’s.
- Worked on front end frame works like HTML and CSS for development of Web application.
- Using Git version control tool to coordinate team-development.
- Responsible for debugging the project monitored on JIRA (Agile).
Environment: Java 8, Spring 2.1, Springboot, REST API, HTML, GIT, Oracle/PLSQL and Unix shell scripting, AngularJS.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Define the Development framework, reusable templates based on the organization repository and past experience.
- Convert business requirements to a Cloud based technical architecture design that will guide the final technical solution.
- Design and plan cloud solution architecture.
- Provide inputs for setting up development environment.
- Review pseudo codes written by developers and provide a go ahead for code development.
Environment: Spring, Oracle PL/SQL, Azure, ETL, Docker containers and Microservice