- With 11 years of professional experience on eCommerce development projects which has exposed me to various technology platforms, tools, business model and software development lifecycles, enabling me to perform my project responsibilities efficiently.
- Evolved as an eCommerce Architect with demonstrated expertise on multiple platforms such as SAP Hybris, IBM WebSphere Commerce and Broadleaf Commerce and strong hands - on experience in advanced Web Technologies and various Tools, used in the project to create definite processes which ensure a robust business delivery model.
- Ability to provide end to end implementation of eCommerce front and back end applications through knowledge of major eCommerce modules such as product information, content management, order management, pricing, promotions, coupons and voucher.
- Aiming to provide architectural insight into new eCommerce projects and support client’s digital transformation program with emphasis on best-in-class practices and standards for development, support, quality control and documentation.
- Web Analytics
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE eCommerce Architect
- Assessment of AS IS system and identification of potential performance impacting areas, deviation of best practices and thus providing mitigation/remediation solutions for TO BE implementation.
- Managing production systems as per service level agreements & business needs.
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff for detailed analysis of functional and non-functional requirements for new and existing features in the application.
- Producing, reviewing detailed technical specifications for enhancements.
- Application Development and Unit Testing.
- Coordination for user acceptance & Integration Testing.
- Support of bug fixes and issues reported.
- Implementing tools for system health & up time monitoring.
- Automation of Batch jobs, Queues & interfaces.
- Timely reporting of issues & driving the root cause analysis.
- Ensuring SAP suite of applications are upgraded & aligned as per SAP agreement.
- Helping with internal & external Audits.
- Overseeing DevOps processes for every production release.
- Played a crucial role in Migration and Development of the Pep Boys eCommerce System using SAP Hybris 6.4 with SAP HANA.
- Provided eCommerce and SAP Hybris expertise to collaborate with the Project Manager and Business Users to define requirements, priorities and functional use-cases.
- Helped in identifying and mapping Pep Boys' Automotive business requirement into SAP Hybris modules such as Hybris Web Content Management, Product Catalog Management (PCM), Checkout process, Order Management, Fulfillment Process, Promotion Management, Account Management
- Reverse engineered the existing application to understand functional, technical requirements and produced fit-gap analysis and technical design documentation to adapt to SAP Hybris platform.
- Collaborated with Architects at Customer and SAP end to design and implement the System which would meet agreed quality standards.
- Working closely with Business and Marketing team during the roll-out of new application aligning the critical SEO and Web Analytics features.
- Assisted the team with as-is migration of important transactional data from the old system to new one
- Worked closely with team members, helping them understand the System and assisting them with technical challenges they face.
- Defined guidelines per best practices for implementing a robust Hybris eCommerce solution.
- Worked with the Project Manager on definition of development requirements and priorities.
- Provided Support for systems integration testing and User Acceptance testing.
- Collaborated with Architects to perform code reviews, performance tuning through code.
- Troubleshooting issues and providing solutions.
- Was part of implementing payment method using Apple pay during checkout process.