- 8+ years of IT industry experience encompassing a wide range of skill sets and roles.
- Extensive experience with analysis, design, development, customization and implementation of software applications.
- Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to technical requirements and architecture and preparing technical documents.
- Having strong IT experience and worked on many sampling technologies during my Masters.
- Performed various tasks using Docker Environment like Building an image for the application and run in container, scaling up the application, distributing the app across the cluster.
- Worked with Java 8 features like LAMBDA Expressions, streams, and class loaders.
- Experience in utilizing Java/J2EE technologies such as JSP, Servlets, JDBC, etc. and building the applications using MVC Architecture design pattern.
- Experience in deploying applications using application servers and web servers like ApacheTomcat8, Web Logic and Web Sphere.
- Worked on various modules of Spring Core, MVC, DAO and JDBC to make my application flexible and Loosely coupled.
- Worked on the spring boot module as well that reduces the development time rapidly.
- Good at data processing or reading and parsing the XML and JSON data.
- Competence in using Java IDE tools of Eclipse, Net Beans, My Eclipse and RAD
- Experience in working with Application server Apache Tomcat 8.0x
- Extensive experience with AngularJS, creating components, custom directives, decorators, and services to interface with both restful and legacy network services also DOM applications.
- Hands on experience in version control systems like SVN, CVS, GitHub, Git and Bitbucket.
- Worked on the SOAP Web services using AXIS 1 to communicate between the applications.
- Experienced in creating REST web services using Spring Boot Framework.
- Good in writing the SQL Queries includes joins, group by etc..,. Also worked on PL/SQL procedures, functions, cursors, sequences, indexes, triggers and exceptions.
- Hands on experience in developing microservices using Java Spring Boot, Hibernate and Restful services.
- Experiences in different debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspect and IE developer for Load test, browser compatibility and page optimizations.
- Strong database skills, object-oriented programming and development knowledge in SDLC and Agile (SCRUM) methodologies.
- Effective communication skills, interpersonal skills: self-motivated, quick learner and a team player.
- Developed, enhance ment and maintain ed the build, deployment and configurations for continuous integration , automate regression and acceptance testing .
- Good problem solving and analytical skills. Highly motivated professional, Team Player with ability to effectively work with and communicate with team.
- Excellent skills in programming, ability to adapt latest technologies and working in multi-platform environment.
- Ability to rapidly learn new concepts and methodologies.
- Involved in Production support for the defects within the whole application.
- Proven ability to work in team environment as well as independently.
Languages: Core Java expertise, SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++, .Net
Java Technologies: JSP, JDBC, Java Beans, Restful, SOAP, JSTL, servlets, custom tag libraries
J2EE Frameworks: Struts 2.x, Spring IOC/JDBC/MVC/ORM/Boot, Spring Cloud, Hibernate3.0, IBATIS, Apache wicket and Spring Boot
Application Server: WebSphere, WebLogic
Web Server: Apache Tomcat 8.0
IDE's: Eclipse, RAD
Databases: Oracle 10g/9i/8i/7.x, SQL Server, DB2, Derby, DB2, Mango DB, PostgreSQL
Version Control Tools: CVS, SVN, GIT
Build Tools: Ant, Maven
J2EE Design Patterns: Front Controller, Factory Pattern, DAO, Singleton pattern
Case Tools: UML, OOAD
Operating Systems: Windows 8/7/XP, MS-DOS, UNIX
Other Tools: AWS, AZURE Remedy 5.1/7.5, JIRA, CI/CD pipeline, Clear Quest, Build Forge, Rational Application Developer, TOAD, SQL*Plus, PL/SQL Developer, Rational Portfolio Manager, IBM MQ Series, Web Logic workshop 10, Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012 , JDeveloper 12, SQL Management Studio 2012, Eclipse, VPN, Putty, WinSCP, UC4, Edit plus, OAuth SSO
- Involved with the business team to identify, analyze functional and non-functional requirements for design and develop of technical solutions.
- Designed and Developed the user interface components for the overall application using the web technologies like HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Angular 7.
- Created the Azure Functions using JAVA that receives the inputs from the service calls and performs the database interactions.
- Fixed the incidents raised on the screens reported by the testing team.
- Involved in code maintainability, reusability and testability.
- Monitored the application efficiencies to identify the means of enhancing the performance.
- Involved in the deployment of the Sales Margin application on the Azure platform for both UI and Azure functions.
- Worked with application management team to provide support and resolve the production issues.
Environment: HTML 5, Bootstrap 4, Angular 7, CSS 3, Java 8, Spring Boot and Microsoft AZURE.Confidential
- Designed and Implemented iCAT UI components using the web technologies like HTML, CSS, bootstrap, AngularJS.
- Completely designed and developed new features like Dealer Stock Accrual Module in iCAT.
- Participated in the unit testing throughout the application and developed enhancements to the system.
- Worked on the code quality, reusability and testability.
- Closely work with business during the User Acceptance Testing to identify and fix the issues raised.
- Involved in the deployment of the iCAT on Azure App Service.
- After deployment during the hyper care time, worked with support team to identify and resolve the issues.
Environment: HTML 5, Bootstrap 4, CSS 3, AngularJS, Java 8, Spring Boot and Microsoft AZURE.