- Java/J2EE Developer with 3+ Years of experience developing Enterprise Applications, Distributed Application, Client/Server Applications, Servlets Communication, Internet/Intranet based database applications and Developing, Testing and Implementing Application Environment.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), which includes Integration, Implementation, Interaction, Business Analysis/Modeling, Documentation, and Testing of all software applications
- Extensive experience working in a Test - Driven and Agile-Scrum Development
- Strong experience in design/development of web applications using Java J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JMS, MVC Framework, Web Services, XML, XSD, JSON, and JAXB
- Good knowledge in Angular 2.0 and Angular 4.0 directives to create reusable components and attributes, along with easy to test and maintain client-side interactivity in web applications
- Strong knowledge of Algorithms & Data Structures, OOP's, Collections, Model, Controller, Filters, mapping POJO classes to database
- Extensive experience of working with RDBMS like Oracle 11g/12c, MySQL, SQL Server and developing Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Functions and SQL Queries
- Experience in understanding and using NoSQL databases Mongo DB, Apache Cassandra, Dynamo DB, Couch DB and Redis.
- Knowledge on Web socket Implementation on API Management through customized polices.
- Extensive experience developing enterprise applications using Spring, JavaBeans, ANT and Maven
- Experience on ORM frameworks like Hibernate/JPA used for mapping Java classes with relational database by Hibernate Query Language (HQL)
- Experience with design patterns like MVC, DAO, DTO Front Controller, and Factory Design pattern, Value Object, Singleton and Proxy Design Pattern
- Experience in building web applications using SPRING framework features like MVC (Model View Controller), AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), DAO (Data Access Object), Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Batch
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), REST and J2EE Web Services based on SOAP, BPM, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC using tools like Apache Axis and Developed RESTFUL web services using Spring MVC
- Experience in deploying and configuring multi-tier enterprise applications on multiple servers such as WebLogic Server, JBoss, WebSphere, Glass Fish, Tomcat, BEA WebLogic
- Involved in configuring Jenkins on EC2 servers and integrate it with AWS Code Commit
- Experience in storing sever data into S3 and have in-depth knowledge on various S3 features like versioning, lifecycle management, logging, events etc.
- Experience in using Docker for installing, testing, upgrading, removing and running software applications
- Experience in Continuous Integration like Jenkins, Hudson and Continuous Deployment (CD) tools like Electric Cloud and Nolio skills, looking for a satisfying career in a fair working environment with opportunities for growth Expertise in using Version Control Systems like SVN, CVS, GIT, Bit Bucket and Project Tracking tools like JIRA, Rally
- Experience of working with RAD, WSAD 5.0, Spring Tool Suite, JDeveloper, Eclipse, NetBeans
- Experience in using Testing frameworks in Test Driven Development (TDD) such as JUnit, Mockito and Selenium
- A resourceful team player with good inter-personal skills, effective problem solving and decision-making.
Technologies: Java, J2EE, JSTL, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, JUnit, ANT, Java Beans, JMS, JAXB, Struts 2 Framework, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, JPA, Jasper, log4j, Jersey, JIRA, Design Patterns
Languages: Java, J2EE, SQL, HTML, CSS, XML, JS
Build & Release Tools: Maven, Ant, Gradle
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate, JPA
Web Services: XML, SOA, DOM, SAX, XSLT, REST API, JaxB, JSON, JAX-RS, Jersey
Database: Oracle, MySQL, MS Access, Postgre SQL
Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, Glassfish, Apache HTTP Server, IBM Web Sphere, XAMPP
Cloud Platforms: AWS (Amazon Web Services)
Version Control Tools: Apache Subversion, SVN, GIT
IDE Development Tools: Eclipse, Net Beans IDE, My Eclipse, Notepad++
Operating systems: Windows, UNIX, LINUX, Ubuntu
- Involved in Software Development where we actively took part writing services and integrating the modules according to the business requirements.
- My company follows AGILE methodology and attended scrum calls every day for putting forward any issue I faced or what was going on with my story.
- Solved bugs and integrating different restful microservices. Zuul proxy was also used as a front end to avoid proxy traffic and filter the necessary microservices.
- Used Bitbucket for git control and used Intellij for writing and accessing the code efficiently.
- Use Java 8 and its evident features for writing modules of code and also used Springboot along with it. Springboot already has a in built structure with helps to write code easily without much hassle.
- Used Postman for testing the endpoints and whether the data is injected or received properly.
- Used PostgreSql database to check the data after testing or while integrating a user story. Used PL/SQL commands to insert or update data according to requirements.
- Involved with deploying the services and helped set up an environment for testing for developers. Used Jenkins and Docker containers for that.
- After deploying using Jenkins it was deployed to AWS cloud using services like Amazon EC2 for safety recovery of the work and for working while using the widely available databases.
- Used AWS lambda for running code in the already available servers on the cloud. By leveraging the useful services, able to innovate and work faster. Used Sonar Cube for optimized testing of code.
- Involved in writing Groovy test cases for unit testing the code. Also did Smoke testing once the code was deployed.
- For tracking errors or user story Jira was used. It was very efficient for understanding the requirement.
- Used Kafka tool for seeing the topics required to set up environment and used Splunk or WinScp to check the logs of the services for fixing errors.
- Involved in production support when required and gave updates to my team regarding it
Environment: Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Oracle, JSP, Spring Boot, AWS, XML, Maven, JSON, REST web services, JUnit, log4j, JSTL, RALLY, SONAR, DOCKER.Confidential
- Involved in Software Development Lifecycle Requirement (SDLC) where I actively took part in the requirement gathering and analysis stage. Worked in an AGILE environment.
- Developed certain modules in the application NPI tool using java code and spring and used Eclipse as IDE which helps customers to generate customized licenses according to business requirements.
- Involved in developing services for the project which helped for constructing the application correctly. The language used was Java 8 along with Springboot to write code efficiently.
- Designed and developed application NPI tool and was involved in the enhancements done using Backbone Js which included integration of POJO classes.
- It is a data driven project so actively used Toad tool to navigate through Oracle databases for storing and retrieving data. I have written PL/SQL scripts and run them to get the required result.
- Involved in Junit testing for all the modules in the application.
- Developed deployment environment using DevOPs like Jenkins, Docker and Sonar and also used Bitbucket to send the data for deployment.
- Built the application using MAVEN and deployed using IBM Urban Code Deploy Application server.
- Used Rally where we keep track of the user stories and defects assigned to them. It was quite an effective way to keep track.
- Also solved production defects and regression defects effectively which gave a great understanding of the project.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Oracle, JSP, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, XML, Maven, JSON, REST web services, AJAX, Bootstrap, JUnit, log4j, JSTL, RALLY, SONAR, DOCKER.Confidential
- Involved with the requirement gathering and analysis stage followed by use case designing, project plan development and drafting the technical documentation.
- Experienced in developing spring boot based micro services from scratch and architecting with spring cloud components which are based on Netflix OSS to make the services cloud ready.
- Experienced in designing REST endpoint contracts and Documenting using swagger to be ready for consumption by several clients.
- Worked on AWS as a cloud environment for micro service deployment.
- Developed Ribbon Clients with Netflix Ribbon for load balancing and used Netflix Hysterix for fault tolerance and viewing the dashboard.
- Developed Application for Spring Cloud with Netflix Eureka to create the discovery Server and the discovery service and clients.
- Developed Gateway Service using Netflix Zuul to redirect service calls and created Spring Cloud Config Server Using Spring Boot to configure the application.
- Developed DAO layers in the micro service using Hibernate ORM for persisting the data in relational database systems like Oracle. Used PL/SQL scripts for updating and inserting data.
- Designed the database views, triggers, functions and backup procedures using the PostgreSql to maintain data security and ensure data availability.
- Made the application more feasible and for created modules using NodeJs.
- Involved in creating the Build and Deployment scripts for the application using Maven.
- Used Continuous delivery / Continuous Integration (CD/CI) tools like Docker, Jenkins to deploy this application to AWS along with GIT for Version Control of code for incremental development.
- Extensively worked on focusing on AWS services like EC2, VPC, Cloud Watch, Cloud Front, IAM, S3, Amazon RDS, Elastic Cache, SNS, SQS.
- Worked on Apache Storm which is used for real-time Stream processing and end-to-end delivery response and for migrating existing modules in IBM MQ to Kafka. Implemented the internal logging module based on the Singleton Pattern and log4j framework.
- Responsible for unit testing the application through multiple stages of Test-Driven Development process using JUnit.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Oracle, JSP, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, AWS, Angular, XML, Maven, JSON, REST web services, AJAX, Bootstrap, JUnit, log4j, JSTL, JIRA.