- Sr. Java Developer with 12+ years of experience in analysis, development, testing, implementing Web based, Client/Server Applications along with Enterprise and Distributed applications across the entire Software Development Life Cycle using Java and J2EE Technologies.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts, such as OOP Design, Multi - Threading, Generics, Exception Handling, Collections, Java Reflection, Annotation and some other features in Java 6.
- Extensive experience in Open Source Java frameworks such as: Spring 3 Dependency Injection, Inversion of Control, Aspect-Oriented Programming, Spring MVC, Spring Boot and Hibernate.
- Experience in Angular.JS for application implementation, proficient in creating modules, controllers, route Providers, factory services, ng-repeat, customizable filter, http get/post methods and directives to realize functionalities like REST service with Ajax call, input validations, searchable and sortable contents.
- Experience in J2EE Software Development Life Cycle SDLC of business applications in Web and client-server environment using Java and J2EE patterns, together with JSP, Servlet, SOAP, AJAX, JDBC, XML, XSLT, Java Mail, JAXB, Web Service and REST.
- Strong in writing SQL queries in PL/SQL and T-SQL, triggers, stored procedures in Relational Database Management Systems like Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Hands-on experience in using various version control systems: SVN, CVS, Git and AZURE DevOps.
- Experience in major web application servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, IBM WebSphere and Apache HttpServer.
- Involved in various back-end testing QA phases including Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Black-Box Testing, White-Box Testing, Regression Testing, etc.
- Involved in Agile Software Development Team using SCRUM, TDD Test Driven Development.
- Good personality, excellent communication skills, efficient developer in a team as well as working individually.
- Willing to learn new technologies and learning fast. Capable of working on multiple projects under tight deadlines
Languages: JAVA 1.6/1.7/1.8, PL/SQL, SQL, J2EE, UML 2.3, C, C++.
Frameworks/Libraries: Angular JS 2/4,, jQuery 2.2.4, Spring MVC, Struts, Spring Web Flow, Spring IoC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Log4J, Junit, SOAP UI
Web Services: REST, SOAP, JAX-RS, JAX-WS.
Application/ Web Servers: Web Sphere, JBoss, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat
IDE’s: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, WebSphere IBM Rational Application Developer, Net Beans, Visual Studio Code, Atom.
Databases: Oracle 10g/ 11g/ 12c, MySQL 5.6
Build Tool: Ant 1.9.7, Maven 3.3.9, and Jenkins
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX/LINUX.
Continuous Integration: Jenkins, GIT, SVN, CVS.
Sr Java Developer
- Participating in the High-level and low-level system design, Production, planning, estimation, Testing and implementation of registration and forgot flows.
- Creation and maintenance of data using Oracle database. JDBC for database connectivity with Oracle.
- Implemented Servlets, JSP'S, SOAP Web-services and associated business modules integration.
- Involved in Unit integration and UAT with test cases. Developed Junit Test Cases for Code unit test.
- Involved in analyses and design phase using Agile Methodologies.
- Involved in the integration of Spring for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IOC). Used Spring MVC based on Spring annotation such as @request Mapping.
- Responsible for customizing data model for new applications by using Hibernate ORM technology.
- Involved in creating Web Service interface and implementation based on HTTP.
- Involved in SOAP development when coordinating other part of the project with current one. Testing Web services using Soap UI tool.
- Maintained the business standards and the requirements in JavaBeans and deployed them.
- Used Log4j for writing the log files and for logging errors, debugging and tracking using loggers, appenders components.
- Used CVS as Version Control System for the application. Resolved database inconsistency with better design and efficient SQL queries.
- Provided technical support to internal developers and external clients Generated test data and tested database to meet the functionalities/deliverables in the project documentation and specifications.
- Onsite coordination which required status of issue fix, daily status call with offshore team. Involved in production support of various applications & Responding immediately for fixing code bug issues, Escalation, Enhancement
Sr Java Developer
- Involved in application development using J2EE technologies like Spring framework
- Team leader for 6 developers with responsibilities for mentorship, standards guidance, resource assignment, and training
- Lead research, architecture, and implementation for various features
- Expertise in developing light weight business component and integrated applications using Spring framework
- Spring web MVC using features like IOC and configuring application context for spring bean factory
- Developed a code for Web services SOAP, REST using XML, SOAP and used SOAP UI tool for testing the services
- Utilized Hibernate for Object/Relational Mapping purposes for transparent persistence onto the Oracle database.
- Apache Maven used for project management and dependencies process
- Prepared Unit test case using JUnit and used Azure DevOps for continuous integration testing.
- Used Log4j removed the maximum bugs before passing on the application to the QA team.
- Deployment application in WebLogic server and tuning server components for better performance
- Involved in Design, Development and Support phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used AGILE methodology and participated in SCRUM meetings.
- Developed Hibernate mapping files using different mapping strategies such as table per class hierarchy and also used Hibernate Persistence Strategy to interact with database.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Developed a tool to retrieve and send data to third party service provider this feature was implemented using REST.
- Used RESTFUL client to interact with the services by providing the RESTFUL URL mapping
- Built MAVEN scripts for automated deployment and for the build operation of the entire application.
- Deployed the application in WebSphere Application Server 8.5 and Configured JMS in the WebSphere application server to send messages on the queue.
- Spring Controllers were used with Angular JS to route the control to desired Java services.
- Implemented scripting with Ajax and XML to dynamically refresh the page contents.
- Developed Controller for request, response paradigm by Spring Controllers using Spring-MVC. Used JSON as response type in REST services.
- Developed core Java programs for all business rules and workflows using spring framework.
- Designed and developed Restful service interface using Spring MVC to the underlying customer event API. Involved in building Restful Web services using JAX-RSAPI.
- Worked on Cloud implementation by installing, building and deploying applications using Cloud Foundry and using AWS.
- Created custom Plugins, templates, and functions for Angular JS application.
- Implemented Hibernate for data persistence and management.
- Analyzed and fixed issues related to REST Web services and Application responses.
- Used Maven as the build tool and Tortoise SVN as the Source version controller.
- Used Subversion (SVN) as the configuration management tool to manage the code repository.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Followed Agile Scrum methodology and used TDD for writing test cases.
- Involved in developing stored procedures and Triggers on Oracle11g
- Used NPM to manager server side packages
- I ensured that coding standards are maintained throughout the development process by all developers.
- Automated functional, GUI, and data-driven test cases for framework using Java
- The framework demonstrated an 80% decrease in manual efforts to run the cases.
- Tasks were involved in designing and implementing patent application viewer using Web scripts and spring frameworks and used free marker template/JSP for rendering output.
- Implemented Restful web services using Spring boot.
- Involved in developing RESTful web services using JERSEY as wrappers to access existing business services by Mobile channel.
- Used Spring Wiring (IOC and MVC) to create different beans to call search functionalities.
- Used Hibernate 3.x with JPA annotation and created several persistent classes.
- Worked on Restful API and invoked web services (consumed) that are based on EJBs.
- Created forms to collect and validate data from the user in HTML5.
- Worked on Hibernate and other DAO layer (implementing JDBC) to persist object and modified Helper and beans associated. Changed the front tier's DTO's and JSP pages.
- Responsible for using Rest API, and JAXP, E4X to deal with XML data.
- Prepared Unit test case using JUnit and used Jenkins for continuous integration testing.
- Created JUNIT test cases for testing the business flow for the JIRA issues (Defect Management) /bug fix tickets. Also used Tortoise SVN for versioning of file system.