- Java/J2EE full stack developer with 9 years of experience across Telecom, Insurance, Media and Finance.
- Worked on Agile and Waterfall model of development.
- Proficient in working on different stages of software development (Planning, Requirements Analysis, Design, Implementation, Unit Testing, Integration, Deployment and Maintenance).
- Experience working with teams across the continents, also as an individual contributor.
- Experience in debugging applications issues.
- Proficient in Core Java, J2EE technologies including Servlets, JSP, JSF,WebLogicportal, Joss, Tomcat, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, Restful Web services,Spring Boot
- Working knowledge of NetBeans, Eclipse, AJAX, Java Script, Angular 5, Spring boot and CSS, Jenkins, One artifactory, Kibana, RMQ.
- Experience in working with databases like Oracle and MSSQL.
- Good experience developing the applications using Spring Boot.
- Knowledge and experience in version control MS Visual Source Safe, GitHub, GitLab and SVN Tortoise.
- Developed AWSLambdas that run in the AWS environment.
- Worked withNoSQL databases like AWS Dynamo DB and S3 for data persistence.
- Followed all the quality procedures and guidelines which include preparation of requirement specification, functional specification, design and coding standards.
- Proficient in communication skills and maintain good interaction with customer/business users & internal teams.
Web Technologies: Java 7/8, Spring boot, Spring,JSP,Servlets, Struts, RestfulWS,Angular 5
Web/App Server: Sun Application Server, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic 8.1 SP6, Jboss,WebSphere Liberty
Data Base: Oracle 11g, MSSQL
Defects Tracking: Service Now, HP Quality Center, JIRA
Code Repository: GitHub, Tortoise SVN, Visual SourceSafe, GitLab
Development Tools: Eclipse, SQL Developer, NetBeans, Editplus, Putty, WinSCP
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Sr. Java Developer
- Gather the operations/product team requirements and develop the application as per user/business requirements using JIRA.
- Developed the business logic layer components in middle tier of the application using Spring Designed Framework and SpringBoot.
- Implementing the API’s for performing the CRUD operations using Java, Restful webservice,Springand Oracle.
- Have worked and developed the Restful web services to connect with multiple systems.
- Developed Microservice to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with SpringMVC.
- Created UI part of B2B application using Angular 5,CSS, HTML5.
- Functional and unit testing of the developed code to provide quality product to end users.
- Support production releases and deployment activities using Jenkins, one artifactory and kibana.
- Involved in the continuous integration build using Jenkins with Springboot.
- Troubleshooting the productions issuesand providing the feasible work arounds and long - term solutions.
- Attending the Agile methodology ceremonies which includes standup calls, Backlog refinement, spring planning, Functional Demo, Retrospective meetings.
- Code merging, deployment and Release management as per the business needs.
- Adhere to all development processes.
Environment: Java, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data Access, Spring AOP,Drools, Hazelcast, Restful webservices, Dynamo DB, JAXB, HTML5, Angular5, Rabbit MQ, Kibana,Elastic Search, Jenkins, One artifactory, Oracle.
- Worked on developing company website which is built using Angular 6, HTML5 and Bootstrap.
- Working on developing web-based course hosting platform using AmazonLambda functions.
- Integration of module screens to the backend services using Core Java.
- Working on the UI screens for Confidential using Angular 6, HTML5.
- AWSCognito for user access management and Amazon S3 Buckets for video storage.