- 7 years of real time environment on design and development of quality software for enterprise applications, Microservices and Web - based applications using JAVA/J2EE Technologies.
- Experience in using Cloud Computing infrastructure such as Amazon Web services, Cloud operations include EC2, EBS, ELB , S3, SQS, RDS, DynamoDB, Lambda, API Gateway, Cloudwatch, Cloud Formation and Elastic Beanstalk.
- Expertise in AWS Identity Access Management (IAM) includes creating users, groups, organizing IAM users to groups, assigning roles to groups.
- Experience in setting up Amazon EC2 instance and security groups.
- Experienced in implementing Microservices.
- We had worked in an Enterprise Application where we had to implement Microservices in order to separate the tasks and not to have dependency on other Parallel on-going tasks of same Application.
- Extensively worked with Java technologies such as Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate and familiar with developing applications as microservices using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Experience object oriented programming (OOP) concepts using Python and Java .
- In depth knowledge on core java concepts such as OOPS, Collections, Threading, generics, Exception handling, Multi-Threading, Execution services, concurrent utilities, File IO, Garbage Collection and Serialization
- Excellent working experience on Java 1.8 features like Lambda expressions and functional interfaces and Parallel Streams.
- Extensive experience of J2EE Design Patterns like MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, Factory, Producer Consumer, DAO, DTO, Business Delegate, Abstract Factory, Service Locator .
- Expertise in using and implementing design patterns such as Model-View-Control (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO), Service Locator Factory, Singleton & Business Delegate.
- Very good experience in Web Technologies HTML5, CSS/CSS3, AJAX, Angularjs, Angular2 and JQuery .
- Create desktop application with Angular and Unit Test with Karma-Jasmine .
- Worked extensively on Angular/ Typescript SPA domains.
- Experienced in using Web Services and API’s in python and Java.
- Hands on Experience in JDBC, HIBERNATE for persisting data to different relational databases and extensive knowledge in Java Persistence API.
- Good experience in Database Design, Modeling, Migration using the relational databases like SQL, Oracle, MySQL.
- Hands on experience in the non-relational databases like MongoDB.
- Built Continuous Integration environment Jenkins and Continuous delivery environment. Worked with Docker container snapshots, attaching it to running container, managing containers, directory structures.
- Hands-on experience in Source Code Management, Creating Branches, versioning, tagging and managing Repositories using GIT, SVN.
- Experience in Software Life Cycle Development (SDLC) process which incorporates Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Developing, Testing and implementing life cycle utilizing approaches like Agile, Scrum.
- Good knowledge in working with browsers compatibility issues with browsers like IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome.
Languages: PL/SQL, Java, J2EE
AWS Services: EC2, S3, ELB, Auto scaling Groups, Glacier, EBS, Elastic BeanstalkElastic Search, RDS, Route 53, Cloud Watch, DynamoDB, Cloud Trail, IAM, SNS, SQS, Lambda, ElastiCache.
J2EE: JSP, Servlet, EJB, JMS, JDBC, Hibernate.
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Angular
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, XML, HTML5, CSS3, Angular2, jQuery
Build Automation: Maven, Gradle, Ant, JUnit, Jenkins, Mockito, Docker, Kubernetes
Web/App servers: Apache Tomcat, Jetty, WebSphere, JBoss
Operating Systems: Mac, UNIX, Windows.
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Mysql, NoSQL, Mongo DB, DynamoDB.
Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN.
Java: Collections, Generics, Multithreading, Exception HandlingRMI, File I/O, Serialization, Java 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8.
- Designing, developing, testing and deployment of large-scale Web and Enterprise applications.
- Developing Microservices and Monolithic applications in Java technologies using MVC (Model view Controller) Frameworks such as Spring MVC, Spring boot, ATG. Expert in Design patterns and Ant/Maven build automation techniques using JBoss application server.
- Experienced on using Kubernates to deploy and maintain services in our Pod Environment.
- Translating customer requirements into formal requirements and design documents, establish specific solutions, and leading the efforts including programming and testing that culminate in client acceptance of the results.
- Drive resolution to business problems and provide software design support to technology delivery projects and leading resolution of complex technical issues.
- Envision the overall architecture including the End to End design and build the application using Java/J2EE and workflow business process model tools.
- Creating project structure and setting up frame work related configurations using Maven.
- Actively participating in Sprint Planning and story points estimations.
- Writing test cases for client side, server side and API specifications with, Mockito and Swagger.
- Working on System level services like JMS, Java Mail, Scheduling and Data Source.
- Coordinating with business and other technical teams for successful project delivery.
- Owning the module and developing end to end in project.
- Troubleshooting issues affecting production, stage and development environments as required.
- Involving in infrastructure migration and technology migration for legacy applications.
- Helping in maintain code quality and working on automation opportunities.
- Participating and contributing for Technology knowledge sharing sessions.
Java AWS Developer
- Conversion of current AWS Infrastructure into serverless Architecture (AWS Lambda) deployed in AWS Cloud Formation.
- Deployed SpringBoot based microservices in Docker and Amazon Ec2 container using Jenkins.
- Developed Microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Data and SpringCloud.
- Microservice architecture implemented with SpringBoo Confidential based RESTful services and consumed SOAP based Web Services.
- Using AWS Services like AWS Identity and Identity Access Management (IAM) created roles and policies.
- Conversion of existing monolithic architecture to microservice architecture by debugging.
- Validated the built API in the browser using Postman and Swagger API.
- Developed an automated continuous integration system using Git, Jenkins, MySQL and custom tools developed in Python.
- Experience in using Spring Core Annotations for Spring Dependency Injection and Spring MVC for building REST APIs.
- Worked on installation, Configuration and troubleshooting the issues and performance tuning of WebLogic/Apache Tomcat and Catalina servers.
- Used build tools like Maven and Gradle to build the application and deployed on the Tomcat Application Server.
- Used Jenkins for the automatic build process and used for integration testing and deploying software.
- Virtualized the servers using Docker for the test environments and dev-environments needs, also configuration automation using Docker containers.
- Experience on Angular framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) helps to bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Strongly follow PEP-8 coding standard and test a program by running it across test cases to ensure validity and effectiveness of code using PyChecke r and PyLint .
- Worked on creating log-in authentication modules using Angular .
- Used GIT to control, track and maintain the different versions of the project.
- Worked on maintaining the persistence using Hibernate ORM.
- Involved in designing the architecture to let the third party services to use the authorization information using OAUth.
Environment: Java 1.8, Angular2, Hibernate, Amazon Web Services EC2, AWS IAM, S3, Jenkins, RESTful, Apache TOMCAT, Catalina, SpringBoot, python,Bash, Maven, Gradel, Docker.
Java AWS Developer
- Involved in implementing application flows using Spring MVC framework.
- Worked on core AWS services such as Setting up new server (EC2) instances/services in AWS configuring security groups, and setting up Elastic IP's, auto-scaling and Cloud Formation.
- Used Simple storage services (s3) for snapshot and Configured S3 lifecycle of Applications & Databases logs, including deleting old logs, archiving logs based on retention policy of Apps and Databases.
- Experience on modifying the existing Backend code for different level of enhancements.
- Worked on AWS cloud services like EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, and EBS for installing, configuring and auto scaling.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in AWS.
- Implemented modules using Core Java APIs, Java collection, Java 8(Streams), multi-threading, and object-oriented designs
- Creating XML Documents for file configuration.
- Developed cross-browser compatible web pages and validated the work produced.
- Used Hibernate framework in persistence layer for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a relational database.
- Designed the Web application Using Python on Django Web Framework pattern to make it extensible and flexible.
- Developed Java API to interact with the Amazon SQS used for sending bulk emails.
- Used different types of IDE tools like Eclipse 3.2, Netbeans7.1.2, IntelliJ IDEA for Java J2EE Application development.
- Designed and developed the application using agile methodology and followed Scrum.
- Created complex SQL queries and used JDBC connectivity to access the database.
- Integrated Active MQ and spring JMS API to send and receive message for the application's Restful API.
- Involved in Unit testing and Integration testing of the code using PyTest
- Used Spring-IOC to inject beans and Spring MVC architecture for developing the application.
- Written Unit Test Cases for all the developed use cases and did integration testing using Junit.
- Used Rest angular in AngularJS service to make GET/POST/PUT/DELETE to deal with API request and response from AngularJS to send the request and get the response from Node.JS.
- Used JAX-RS for creating RESTful web service where the request and response are in JSON format.
- Created Micro services as part Lambda function development using Node JS server less architecture.
- Used Spring Boot for building cloud Micro services quickly and develop spring-based applications with very less configuration.
- Used Apache Kafka cluster as messaging system between the APIs and Micro services.
- Worked on creating a solution to create different data structures in MongoDB to hand to the front-end of the application through a centralized API.
- Involved in writing Java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Used Java 1.8 fundamentals like parallel streams and filters through lambda expressions to handle searching.
- Implementing a Continuous Delivery framework using Jenkins, Maven in multiple environments.
- Used Spring-IOC to inject beans and Spring MVC architecture for developing the application
Environment: Java 1.8, JSP, Spring, GIT, RESTful, LINUX script, Oracle 11g, PL/SQL, Python, Amazon Web Services EC2, S3, CI-CD tools, Oracle DB, Spring Boot, Django,micro services, Docker, Apache TOMCAT 9.0, mongo DB.
Java AWS Developer
- Involved in designing and developing new rest services for mobile application and implemented new changes in existing rest services with versioning for backward compatibility.
- Actively involved in developing services for migration of site pseudo membership to full membership with social and non-social accounts.
- Actively involved in developing services for business profile and order entry redesign.
- Implemented data abstraction layer using Hibernate DAO objects
- Used Design Patterns such as Singleton, Factory pattern, Session Façade, Business Delegate, MVC, and DAO.
- Involved in developing administrative utilities for uploading offer codes, promo codes and tracking codes.
- Used agile methodology along with test driven development using JUnit and Mockito.
- Involved in redesigning the deals purchase flow.
- Involved in redesigning partner xml feeds processing
- Built web applications in JSP.
- Involved in production deployment of sprint releases to multiple Apache Tomcat.
Environment: Agile, Java, J2EE, Hibernate, RESTEasy, SOAP, JSP, JQuery, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Tomcat, JSON, AJAX, JUnit, Mockito, Ant., Machine Learning.
- Worked on design and implementation of Market Place application.
- Worked in Agile development environment.
- Role based application monitoring and recording audit history, activity of different roles accessing the site.
- Providing technical solutions utilizing defined technology stack.
- Design, implement and define components of the architecture strategy.
- Used JSF, Struts, and AJAX for highly interactive and graphic user interface.
- Implement JUnit test cases for Struts/Spring components.
- Built SOAP Web services.
- Developed Action classes, Action Forms and Struts Configuration file to handle required UI actions, JSPs for Views.
- Developed server-side presentation layer using Struts MVC Framework.
- Used various design patterns like Business delegate, Singleton, Factory and DAO
- Performed Inheritance based OR mappings in tables to simplify the data in Hibernate.
- Involved in implementation of web services (top-down and bottom-up).
- Hands on Experience on Angular 2 technology for rebasing the UI of the application using the techniques in Angular 2 .
- Angular 2 was used to develop declarative User Interface.
- Interact with offshore team to coordinate and guide for the development happening in offshore.
- JUnit is used to perform the Unit Test Cases.
- Used Oracle database for SQL, PL/SQL scripts, stored procedures, functions, triggers, Oracle forms/Reports.
- Performance Tuning and Optimization with Java Performance Analysis Tool.
- Worked on Installing and configured WebSphere Application Server.
- Made use of CVS for checkout and check in operations.