Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, PL/SQL.
Platforms: Windows, Linux and Unix.
Tools: and Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, JSF, JUnit, SOAP UI, JReport, Rational Rose
J2SE/J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE, RMI, Sockets, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JMS, Java Beans, JSTL, JSF, Jakarta Struts, EJB, Spring, Hibernate, JTA, JNDI, JPA JMS, Web Services (JAX - RPC, JAX-WS, SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI and RESTFUL), Groovy/Grails.
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, DOM, SAX, DTD, XQuery, XSD and XSLT.
Cloud Technologies: AWS EC2, S3
Databases: Oracle, SQL-Server, MySQL server, MS SQL, IBM DB2, MongoDB, NoSQL.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, Glassfish, Web logic Application server, JBOSS.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Vagrant, Docker and Jenkins
IDE / Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite (STS), RAD
Testing Tools/ Others: Selenium, JUnit, Mockito, Soap UI, Log4j and JIRA
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS and GIT
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Test Driven Development
Sr. Java Developer
- Working as part of a SCRUM team following Agile methodologies to develop code.
- Design, plan and implement IT solutions for a Spring boot micro services with google cloud environment.
- Develop the UI component architecture for developer framework using Angular 4/6 , Typescript, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Involved in JAD sessions for Understanding and Analyzing requirements and to provide Fit Gap analysis.
- Implemented spring boot core functionalities
- Involved in migrating pro customer order information from legacy DB2 into Cloud Spanner Database
- Deployed the Services onto the OpenShift to run docker containers, via Kubernetes on cloud infrastructure.
- Developed the front-end components using ReactJS, ES6 and used webpack, babel for transpiling the code.
- Implemented the Struts, Tiles frame work with MVC architecture.
- Deployed Spring boot based Micro Services, Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services and using AWS admin console
- Created custom, self-contained, reusable and testable Angular 4 modules, controllers , directives and services to implement key functionalities for customer account summary.
- Used Amazon Cloud Watch to monitor AWS services and Amazon Cloud Watch logs to monitor application. Involved in designing DB schema for new B2B Spanner Database
- Involved in building Apache Solr search service and implemented SOLRJ client for CRUD operations on Apache Solr.
- Developed and Implemented Web Services and used Spring Framework.
- Design and implemented Swagger implementation to document and test the micro services.
- Implemented pub sub asynchronous pull and synchronous pull services to process messages and persist order information into Spanner database
- Involved in writing Google Data Flow template to perform massive CRUD operations
- Implemented Spring schedulers.
- Design and developmented application with Struts 2 frameworkusing MVC Model2 Design pattern
- Used various React component lifecycle hooks and Redux for managing state in the application.
- Used Angular 4 Http services for asynchronous validations for the input fields of the forms with the data existed in the database.
- Implemented Spring Boot Microservices to divide the application into various sub modules.
- Created Stacks using Amazon Cloud Formation templates to launch AWS Infrastructure and resources. Used AWS Lambda to run the code in the AWS comprehensive, evolving cloud computing platform.
- Developed the spring AOP, Spring IOC programming to configure logging for the application.
- Consumed Web Services for loan application processing by implementing spring’s REST support is to make the development of Restful Web services.
- Worked on development of Hibernate , including mapping files, configuration file and classes to interact with the database.
- Used Jenkins and pipelines to drive all micro service authentication builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes.
- Took part in setting up the routing configuration using Angular 4 router for various views and sub views.
- Designed and developed Restful micro services using Spring Framework.
- Worked on codegen and proxygene tools to implement security for micro services.
- Implemented Spanner template for CRUD operations from application
- Implemented Spring AOP classes to replicate data into BigQuery.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the Struts Framework and Hibernate.
- Developed unit tests using Mocha, Expect, Enzyme and JSDOM for React component testing.
- Used the Spring Tiles Framework in the presentation layer.
- Involved in sprint-based development using pivotal tracker.
- Designed Microservices architecture for collateral trading (Java/Python).
- Review the code, identify, and resolve the technical issues.
- Unit, Integration and Regression testing as part of development cycle.
- Performance testing of the application developed.
- Implemented Object-relation mapping in the persistence layer using Hibernate frame work in conjunction with spring functionality.
- Integration of Amazon Web Services( AWS) with other applications infrastructure.
- Supporting build, release and deployment process.
- Troubleshoot issues in production environment and resolve issues within agreed Service Level Agreements.
Software / Languages: J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Hibernate, REST, SOAP, JSON, JUNIT, Mockito, Spring QueryDSL, Spring Boot, Microservices with Google Cloud environment, Spring Tool Suite, Spanner, Apache Solr, Google Big Query, GIT, Spring MVC, CI/CD and MacOS, Soup UI, Apache Camel
Sr. Java Developer
- Working as part of a SCRUM team following Agile methodologies to develop code
- Following feature branch-based development practices with proper pull request processes and automated deployments
- Utilized Kubernetes for the runtime environment of the CI/CD system to build, test deploy
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements.
- Familiar with CICD pipeline based SDLC and code promotion/tagging practices
- Wrote Micro Services using Spring Boot, Spring JDBCTemplate, QueryDSL, Core Java, AOP, RabbitMQ (Message Broker)
- Used react-datagrid to populate the dynamic data within the table. Used react-bootstrap and SASS for handling responsiveness in the application and parse correct styles on prop changes.
- Worked on creating Angular custom pipes to sort the history of various customers through order of date, year and month, ngFor for display of the history of customer details in tables.
- Spring Cloud for Pivotal Cloud foundry and Config Server, Eureka Service Discovery for service registering and Hystrix (Circuit Breaker Pattern) for handling Fallback and Ribbon Spring Cloud for Client-Side Load Balancer
- Microservices have been built using Ratpack Framework and deploying to AWS Cloud.
- Installed and configured Docker for creating virtual environments. Applied the company build pipeline using Jenkins, AWS and Docker.
- Written Hibernate annotation based mapping java classes with Oracle Database tables.
- Exposed application services data by implementing the Spring Rest Controller based API
- Wrote RESTful web services based on proper specification for resource URIs, query parameter filtering, proper HTTP method use, used different media types (JSON) based on requirement and used Swagger API for documentation
- Used Jackson API to convert Objects to JSON
- Implemented the various services using Microservices architecture in which the services working dependently
- Involved in writing Java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Wrote Spring Rest repositories to interact with Database and Hibernate/JPA Entities
- Wrote Junit/Mockito unit test and used JaCoCo for test coverage
- Worked on a team of Onshore and offshore team members
- Built an Application and deployed microservices in the AWS Cloud using Docker containers
- Familiar with OAuth based token authentication used as part of the application
- Followed 12 factor-based cloud native application development principles
Software / Languages: J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Hibernate, REST, SOAP, JSON, JUNIT, Mockito, Spring JDBCTemplate, QueryDSL, Core Java, AOP, RabbitMQ, Spring Cloud Config, Server, Eureka Service Discovery and Client for service registering and Hystrix for handling Fallback and Ribbon Spring Cloud for Client-Side Load Balancer. Eclipse, Git, Maven, PL/SQL, Hibernate, JPA, Jira, Jenkins, JFrog Artifactory, JaCoCo, Postman
- Understand customer's key business processes and coordinate a business solution to meet customer requirements.
- Used JSP with Struts Framework for developing User Interfaces.
- Wrote Angular.Js frontend, which queried a custom Elasticsearch server for search terms, and hosted everything on an AWS instance with Docker containers
- Participate in all stages of the life cycle for software development of all types covering: investigation, analysis, specification, design, implementation, testing, and maintenance.
- Design, Develop and maintain applications using spring boot and Micro services.
- Used Toad, MySQL workbench and Oracle SQL developer databases to access the data for DSR requests.
- Utilized Kubernetes for the runtime environment of the CI/CD system to build, test deploy.
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture. Used React - Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Worked on adding security to the application using spring security, JWT and OAuth2.
- Implemented email notifications for the application services using spring mail and SMTP.
- Implemented service to get Data from OMD(Order Manufacturing Details) application for any request.
- Developed DAO objects and implemented data access layer using JPA-Hibernate to perform CRUD operations
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Created Server instances on AWS . Tomcat, Swagger and hawtio are installed and used for deploying Micro-services.
- Developed Web pages using Struts, JSP, HTML and CSS.
- Configured web pack to transpile react and JSX to ES5 using Babel and react-loaders, Added css-loader and sass plug-in for pre-compiling SASS to css. Used HTML5plugin to create the index.html file with generated hashed js and css files. Added proxy for webpack-server.
- Worked on adding business validations with service-side EJB 3.1container.
- Experience in working with ORM framework Hibernate using JPA specifications.
- Experience in using the generics, annotations, dependency injection.
- Publish and Consume RESTful web services with Jersey and JAX-RS.
- Experience in production support bugs, experience in analysis, communicating with the Business Analysts, Program Team in timely manner.
- Experience on AWS Deploying , managing and operating scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems and managed continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS .
- Used Maven build tool for life cycle.
- Developed test cases usingArquillian and JUNIT to validate several business rules in the application.
- Consumed RESTFUL web services using Angular HTTP Module and transformed the response using RXJS operators.
- Implemented a continuous delivery pipeline with Docker for custom application images in the cloud using Jenkins.
- Expirence in configuringCI/CD toolJenkins for project builds and automation of deployments.
- Participated in code reviews & approvals using the Gerritversion control tool.
- UsedRedmine tracking tool for tracking and creating tickets.
- Implemented microservices using Spring boot, and enabled discovery using Netflix eureka server .
- Implemented React JS Controllers to maintain each view data.
- Worked on data modification usingMY SQLWorkbench.
- Worked on both JBoss application server 6 & 7 to implement the web application.
- Worked on LDAP server to add, update or remove roles and users by connecting to authenticated servers using Apache Directory Studio.
- Involved in maintaining the user accounts (IAM), RDS, Route 53 services in AWS Cloud .
- Built Spring Boot based java Microservices to support enterprise web application.
- Redesigned an existing application to Microservices architecture and deploy to a private cloud platform to make it continuously available.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building Microservices and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Implemented single sign on using RH-SSOKeycloakfor AMIE project.