- Skilled Java developer with 4+ years of programming experience in the corporate sector. Expertise in core java technologies, SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), and design and development of web - based applications. Good understanding of programming fundamentals and problem solving skills.
- Good Understanding of object-oriented design principles and core Java concepts like Collections, Exception Handling, Reflection, Serialization, Generics, and d ata structures
- Understanding of the fundamentals of algorithm design and complexity analysis
- Experience in developing UML diagrams
- Knowledge of data modeling
- Experience with implementation of various design patterns such as Session Facade, Data Access object, Factory, Singleton, Business delegate
- Experience in creating multithreaded applications
- Experience in design and development of web based enterprise applications by leveraging J2EE layered architecture using Servlets, JSP, JSTL, custom tag libraries
- Expertise in Spring Framework, including IoC, AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Boot
- Hands on experience in deploying major web application servers, including Apache Tomcat and JBoss
- Conversant with Microservices based software design and development
- Implemented Service oriented architecture (SOA) using REST Web services
- Experience in the use of build tools such as Maven and ANT
- Knowledge of Unit testing, Integration testing and Regression testing.
- Written JUnit tests using Mockito framework
- Proficient in writing SQL, PL/SQL queries and stored procedures, good understanding of Relational databases such as Oracle 1 2 g and MySQL
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlet, JDBC, JSTL, Tag Libraries
Framework Tools: Struts 1.0, Spring 4.0, Spring 5.0, MyBatis
Distributed Technologies: Web Services, JAX-RS, JSON, XML
Web Service: RESTful, SOAP, WSDL
Web Technologies: HTML/HTML 5, AJAX, JSON, XML, CSS, Bootstrap
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss
JUnit: Mockito, PowerMock
Build tools: Jenkins, Maven, ANT
Markup Languages: HTML, XML, XSD
UML Tools: Visio
Database: Oracle 12g, MySQL
Methodologies: Agile, OOPS/OOAD, UML, Design Patterns
- Implemented microservice based architecture for developing core business logic for sales calculations and adjustments
- Integrated Spring Security with JDBC to manage user registration and login
- Worked on PDF report creation using iText
- Code development for database persistence using MyBatis framework
- Used Java Concurrency API to create timer circuit for invoking time bound events such as Schedulers
- Created JUnit tests for different modules using Mockito framework and PowerMock
- Was part of overall system design discussion
- Builds and deployments were done using JFrog Artifactory and Jenkins
- Created reports in form of plain text files as well as PDF reports using iText
- Implemented asynchronous communication mechanism between JSPs and Action classes using AJAX
- Used Spring 4.0 to create restful web service to send and receive sales and user information data to and from third party application
- Used Java Concurrency API to create schedulers for invoking time bound tasks
- Used logger for debugging and testing purposes using Log4j
- Developed Data Access Objects (DAOs) and Business Objects (POJOs) to interact with the database using iBatis, myBatis framework
- Worked on Struts to Spring migration for preexisting application modules
- Developed business logic for accessing the oracle database
- Used SVN as version control tool
- Used ANT as a build tool
- Understood and produced the technical specifications for new and existing systems.
- Collaborated with team in designing, architecting, implementing and testing the phases.
- Developed JEE Web applications using available tools and technologies.
- Performed the tasks with minimal direction or supervision.
- Provided guidance to other developers and monitored progress to ensure a task is completed on time.
- Using Eclipse and IDE tool to develop the application and Jira for bug and issue tracking.
- Extensive experience in database programming on stored procedures, functions and triggers using SQL, PL/SQL with oracle.
- Designing and developing the UI screens with Bootstrap and Angularjs to provide interactive screens to display data.
- Involving in gathering and analyzing the functional requirements.
- Contributed to servlet-based application development.
- Assisted in maintaining and updating existing applications and modules.
- Contributed to development of client side and server-side codes for external and internal web applications.
- Provided assistance and support to programming team members as required.