- Around 6 years of IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle which includes Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementing, Testing and Maintenance on both web based and enterprise applications using Java, J2EE, Big Data Technologies .
- Utilized Java 8 features like Lambda expressions for collection evaluations and comparing the data, Stream API for bulk data operations on collections which would increase the performance of the application.
- Excellent in deploying the applications in AWS as EC2 instances and create snapshots for the data that have to be stored in AWS S3.
- Utilized Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2 to deploy Docker containers with both monolith and Micro - Services architecture.
- Hands on experience in programming using Java, Python, Scala and SQL.
- Proficiency in Big Data Practices and Technologies like HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, HBase, Sqoop, Oozie, Flume, Spark, Kafka, ETL, Cassandra, and MongoDB, Machine Learning.
- Created and Configure Micro Service architecture for CDT Directory project and integrated with AngularJS application.
- Experienced in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and J2EE Web Services based on RESTful, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RS using tools like Apache Axis.
- Experience in developing applications using waterfall, Agile (XP and Scrum) methodologies and Test First, Test Driven Development and Service orientation architecture.
- Expertise in Front-End UI technologies like HTML5, CSS, jQuery, JSON, AJAX, Node JS, AngularJS, Backbone JS, Bootstrap, Tag Libraries, JSTL.
- Experienced in J2EE Technology- Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JPA, JDBC, JTA, JavaBeans, JMS (MQ series).
- Proficient in implementation of frameworks like JSF, AJAX frameworks and ORM frameworks like Hibernate
- Experience in developing web applications on MVC based frameworks like spring, Spring IOC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Batch and Spring MVC.
- Used Apache kafka (Message Queues) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information between multiple business applications.
- Well versed with different Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Prototype, Front-Controller, Session Façade, Service-Locator, Data Access Object (DAO), Data Transfer Object (DTO), MVC, and Business-Delegate.
- Experienced in process, validate, parse, and extract data from XML using as XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath, XForms, XSL-FO and parsers like SAX, DOM.
- Expert in Core Java with strong understanding of Garbage Collector, Collections, Multithreading, Event handling, Exception handling and Generics.
- Expertise with object-oriented design (OOD), analysis (OOA), and modelling (OOM) based on Unified Modelling Language (UML) architecture.
- Experienced in writing SQL and PL/SQL scripts including views, indexes, sequences, packages, procedures, functions, database triggers.
- Extensive experience on Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2 and Solid understanding of Database Management System.
- Good Knowledge of modern NoSQL platforms (Mongo DB, Cassandra and Dynamo DB).
- Experienced in JMS over messaging to exchange the information in more reliable and asynchronous way in enterprise Applications. Used Apache ActiveMQ and Apache Camel as JMS provider.
- Experience on different IDEs such as IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, RAD and deployment using Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, Web Sphere, Glassfish and JBOSS.
- Healthy Experience with Selenium, JUnit, Mockito, Log4j in developing test cases and determining application functionality.
- Expert in writing ANT, Gradle and Maven for builds and deployments to different environments.
- Excellent work experience with Version Control Tools such as CVS, SVN and Git.
- Experienced working with Project Management Tools like JIRA and Jazz.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, SQL, Python, PL/SQL.
Tools: and Framework: Spring Boot, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, JSF, JUnit, SOAP UI, JReport, Rational Rose.
J2SE/J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE, RMI, Sockets, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JMS, Java Beans, JSTL, JSF, Jakarta Struts, EJB, Spring, Hibernate, JTA, JNDI, JPA JMS, Web Services (JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI and RESTFUL), Groovy/Grails.
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, DOM, SAX, DTD, XQuery, XSD and XSLT.
Databases: Oracle, SQL-Server, MySQL server, MS SQL, Cassandra, Mongo DB, Active MQ, Dynamo DB, NoSQL, Apache Hbase.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, Glassfish, Web logic Application server, JBOSS.
IDE / Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite (STS)
Big Data: Apache Spark, Apache Hadoop, Pig, PySpark, ETL, Python, Data Mining, Apache Hive, Machine Learning, AWS EMR, GCP Big Table, Redshift, RBDMS, Apache Airflow, Data Lake, Scala, Elastic Search, Lucene, Apache Spark Batch Processing.
Cloud: AWS EC2, S3, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Terraform, Kafka
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Docker and Jenkins
Scripting: Shell scripting, Batch scripting, Power shell.
Platforms: Windows, Linux and Unix.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Test Driven Development
- Worked in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC using Agile Methodology and attended daily Scrum meetings.
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Requirement analysis, defining scope, Design analysis, impact analysis, Integration and deployment in all the phases of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle).
- Designed Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams and Object Diagrams using Rational Rose to model the detail design of the application.
- Involved in preparing Maven builds scripts for deployments, integration and configuration management of the entire application modules.
- Designing and Development of Objects using Object Oriented Design in Java.
- Developed application by implementing Java EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Factory, Adapter, Service Locator Session Facade, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate in the development of Applications.
- Involved in different activities like design, deployment, unit testing and test case creation of the project.
- Worked on defect fixing of the errors caught in the development, unit testing and QA phase and developed unit test cases and functional test cases to validate expanded functionality.
- Developed unit and integration test cases for the existing Microservices using Junit and Mockito.
- Used Eclipse as IDE and GIT as version control system.
- Designed and developed a custom single-page web application using the Angular.
- Utilized the Node package manager (NPM) to install the project into the local system.
- Worked with NPM (Node Package Manager) commands and using package.json for managing dependencies and dev-dependencies of node js applications.
- Developed server-side application to interact with database using Spring Boot and Hibernate.
- Involved in developing web applications using Spring frameworks like Spring MVC, Spring Boot and used Spring Security to handle security by implementing the Oauth token-based authentication.
- Used Spring IOC for Dependency Injection and worked on implementing various cross-project functionalities using Spring AOP.
- Designed and developed business components using Spring Boot.
- Used Spring Boot for building application with Spring initializers and bootstrapping the build configuration.
- Used Spring Security for implementing authentication, authorization and access control features.
- Used Spring Boot to develop REST API’s using Micro-Services architecture.
- Designed and developed Microservices to divide the application into business components using Spring Boot.
- Developed and Implemented Web Services and used Spring Framework.
- Implemented RESTful Web services with JAX-RS using Spring Boot and microservices Architecture.
- Worked on setting up Maven scripts to build, package, and deploy application code to the target Apache Tomcat Servers and worked on continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Used GIT as version management, Jira for defect management system.
- Used JUnit for unit testing of the application and Log4j for logging.
- Implemented persistence layer to persist data using into both databases Oracle and Mongo DB using Hibernate that uses the POJOs and mapped using the annotations.
- Developed functionality to get the JSON data from Oracle and Mongo DB and send it to user using RESTful web services.
- Created and Configured Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipelines to automate software development process.
- Created and Used AWSEC2 instances for deployment and S3 buckets and to perform CRUD on file in S3 buckets.
- Developed and migrated the existing application into cloud-based platforms like Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Worked with Web Logic, Apache Tomcat servers and JBoss servers to deploy and configure Java API’s and front-end modules.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development and understanding of business requirements and implement the process using Agile (Scrum) methodology.
- Worked on Proof of Concept for developing application using Node JS and Mongo DB.
- Used Spring framework AOP features and JDBC module features to persist the data to the database for few applications. Also, used the Spring IOC feature to get hibernate session factory and resolve other bean dependencies.
- Designed and Developed Real time Stream processing Application using Spark, Kafka, Scala and Hive to perform Streaming ETL and apply Machine Learning. Developed Spark code using Scala and Spark-SQL/Streaming for faster processing of data.
- Involved in writing Spark applications using Scala to perform various data cleansing, validation, transformation, and summarization activities according to the requirement.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML, file that contains declarations and business classes are wired-up to the frontend managed beans using Spring IOC pattern.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Batch and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate Utility class.
- Responsible for Configuring Kafka Consumer and Producer metrics to visualize the Kafka System performance and monitoring.
- Designed and developed Third-Party payment services to offer users convenient payment methods using various APIs provided by various third-party payment processors based on OAuth 2.0 protocol.
- Installed, secured, and configured AWS (Amazon Web Services) cloud servers with Tomcat, MySQL, Apache and Amazon AWS virtual servers (Linux).
- Developing scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins, Docker.
- Micro Services were being used as a strategy to gradually replace a core monolithic application while still adding business features. Involved in using JMS Queues and JMS topics for one-to-one and one-to-many communication in the application.
- Used Apache camel integration for routing and transforming the data between two Applications using HTTP protocol.
- Involved in support for end to operations support for OSS/BSS (Business Support System) identify gaps and propose solutions and manage issue resolution.
- Automate build process through Gradle Script build framework.
- Used HP ALM for defect tracking systems.
- Worked on Log4J to validate functionalities and JUnit for unit testing.
- Implemented configured and customized Rally issue tracking software with agile plug-in across all company functions. Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) implementation using Jenkins along with UNIX Shell scripts to automate routine jobs.
- Used DAO pattern to retrieve the data from database.
- Developed test cases using Junit and developed the build scripts using Maven.
- Development carried out under RAD Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Actively used the defect tracking tool JIRA to create and track the defects during QA phase of the project.
- Used GIT to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Worked on Agile methodology including team-based design and code reviews.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Batch and Spring Boot and handled the security using Spring Security and Involved in writing Thread Safe blocks for multithread transactions.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by AngularJS.
- Used Angular Routing for navigating between screens and developed several reusable directives.
- Developing web pages using Angular Framework and worked with various AngularJS directives and services and Filters to build the Applications. Consumed HTTP services using AngularJS modules.
- Extensively used/modified JQUERY to perform AJAX calls for creating interactive web pages on JSON response.
- Extensively used various modules in AOP, DI (Ioc), Spring Inheritance, Auto Wiring.
- Created and injected Spring services, Spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Developed Hibernate classes to retrieve and save data using Spring Framework manager classes.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) by developing and consuming RESTful web services based on JAX-RS.
- Developed components of web services (JAX-WS, REST, JAX-RPC) end to end, using different JAX-WS standards with clear understanding on WSDL (type, message, port Type, bindings, and service).
- Used Microservices to communicate using synchronous protocols HTTP and REST for implementing SOA approach.
- Implementing the Microservices based on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC. Developed and used REST web services for the reporting framework.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information.
- Wrote Pl/SQL queries, stored procedures for applications to execute as apart of scheduling mechanisms.
- Created SQL queries, Pl/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions for the Database layer by studying the required business objects and validating them with Stored Procedures using DB2.
- Resolving spring framework artefact’s and code build & deployment with Maven.
- Developed REST service documentation using Swagger UI and developed test cases using Junit, Mockito framework.
- Performed regression testing and continuous integration testing using Jenkins automation tool.
- Deployed the application on JBoss Application Server and used Log4J for logging mechanism
- Created and running the JMeter scripts for load testing, JUnit for unit testing.
- Used version control repository SVN (Subversion by apache) and JIRA for issue tracking.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Web Services, Spring Security, Spring Cloud Oracle10g, PL/SQL, Java Script, AJAX, HTML, Angular JS, Microservices, JMS, PySpark, Machine Learning, Elastic Search, Log4j, Spring Rational Clear case, AJAX, JBoss, Jenkins, JMeter, SVN, Maven.