- Around 7 years of experience in Object Oriented Development and Implementation with strong Java / J2EE programming background, Developing Enterprise applications using Agile Methodologies practices.
- Good Exposure on various business domains such as Banking and Financial Services(BFS), Supply Chain.
- Hands on experience with Core Java with multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO Interfaces, Data structures and Collections, Garbage Collection.
- Extensive experience in using Java 8 features like functional interfaces, Lambda Expressions, streams.
- Hands on experience with different Enterprise frameworks like Spring, Struts, Axis2, Log4j.
- Strong Working experience in Design, Development and implementation of N-tier enterprise applications using several J2EE frameworks like (Model View Controller) Struts, Spring IoC, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring JDBC, Spring JMX and Hibernate.
- Sound knowledge of Object Relation mapping tools Hibernate, iBATIS.
- Experienced in working with back end layer using SQL, PL/SQL, JDBC, JPA and Hibernate.
- Extensive experience in Amazon Web Services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, AWS Identity and access management, AWS Cloud Watch, Amazon EBS and Amazon Cloud Front).
- Experience in Developing Microservices using spring boot for developing independent application.
- Excellent knowledge of databases and developing Hibernate framework-based DAO layer using ORM concepts and JPA annotations for persisting and retrieving data through MySQL and Oracle databases.
- Expertise in XML based Web Services Technologies like SOAP, WSDL, JAXP parser to transfer and transform data between applications based on SOA (Service Oriented Architecture).
- Experience implementing Jersey RESTful web services with JAX-RS annotation.
- Experience developing Service (EJB) components for middle tier component to implement business logic and deploying on JBOSS web server.
- Designed and developed various middleware integration components using various messaging technologies like JMS, Web sphere MQ and Mule ESB.
- Have used Several Application Servers such as Web Logic, WebSphere, JBOSS and web servers like Tomcat.
- Expertise in testing with and deploying applications using Ant, Maven and Jenkins.
- Experience working on UNIX, LINUX and Windows platforms.
- Developed user interface using JSTL, Struts tag libraries, HTML and wrote client-side validation scripts using Java Script.
- Performed code enhancements, new feature implementation, and unit testing of the code following best practices.
- Experience in testing web services like Postman, SoapUI, SwaggerUI and service level testing like Cucumber and Selenium for UI automation.
- Expertise on J2EE Design patterns and Core Java Design patterns like MVC, Factory, Session facade, Singleton, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Service Locator, VO, DAO.
- Hands on experience with Object Oriented Design (OOD) and developing applications using UML.
- Strong experience working with databases (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MYSQL, DB2) and programming languages SQL, PL/SQL in developing Views, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Joins.
- Experience in various XML technologies like XSL, XSLT, XPath, XSD, DTD, and XQuery.
- Very good working knowledge on configuration management tools like SVN, GIT and CSV.
- Hands on experience on the IBM heap analyzer to identify the memory issues and database lock issues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a very good team player with the ability to work independently.
Languages/Utilities: Java, C, C++, Python, Matlab, PL/SQL, XML and UML.
JAVA Technologies: Core Java, Multithreading, JDBC, JNDI, Java beans, J2EE, Junit, Maven, Mockito, Ant, Log4j
Frame Works: Spring 4.x, Spring Boot, Spring Batch Struts 2.0/1.x, JSF and Hibernate, MyBatis.
Web Services: WSDL, SOAP & REST.
Databases: MYSQL, Oracle, SQL server.
IDEs and Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, Text pad, Maven, UML, Log4j, ANT.
Version Control Tools: Subversion, GitHub, CVS.
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Apache
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall.
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/XP, Linux, UNIX
Cloud Technologies: AWS Cloud Components S3, EC2, Lambda, Elastic Bean Stalk, ECS, RDS.
Sr. JAVA/J2EE Developer
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, development and testing of the project.
- Agile methodology was used to develop the application.
- Implemented Coding Using Spring Boot, Java and J2EE Design Patterns.
- Used Spring MVC architecture to separate the presentation logic, control flow with business logic.
- Developed test cases by using JUnit and spring integration test framework.
- Designed and implemented Transaction management using spring.
- Designed and developed the persistence layer using Hibernate persistent objects.
- Utilized data structures (array, linked list, binary trees) and algorithms (sorts, searches, hash) to achieve Low Latency.
- Used JPA and Hibernate with entity beans for interacting persistence layer for CRUD operations.
- Designed and developed Web Services to provide services to the various clients using Restful.
- Worked on Swagger API and auto-generated documentation for all REST calls.
- Resources were exchanged using RESTful web services with the data passed around in JSON format.
- Utilized several Java 8 concepts like Stream API, Time API, Collection API, lambda expressions to migrate the existing application.
- Used Ajax calls to make requests to external RESTful Web Services, and injected the service into the controllers.
- Authentication and Authorization is implemented by Spring Security.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Microservices and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 6.0.
- Involved in Designing Kafka messaging queues.
- Design and Develop Micro Services for various Activation and management activities in One Network flow.
- Created customized AMIs based on already existing AWS EC2 instances by using create image functionality, hence using this snapshot for disaster recovery.
- Troubleshoot AWS EC2 Status check including System Status checks and Instance Status check alerts.
- Created S3 buckets for EC2 instances to store all the content including HTML pages, images, CSS files and Java script files.
- Managing multiple AWS instances, assigning the security groups, Elastic Load Balancer and AMIs.
- Worked with GIT Version control system to track various aspects of the project.
- Developed build script using MAVEN to build, package, test and deployed the application in JBoss.
- Used JUnit to test, debugged and implemented the application.
- Auditing tool is implemented by using log4j.
- Designed use case and class diagrams using Rational Rose.
ConfidentialSr. JAVA/J2EE Developer
- Involved in design, development, testing and production deployment phases of the project using Agile methodology.
- Implemented service layer using Spring IOC and annotations and Controllers using Spring MVC.
- Designed and developed Microservices using Spring boot (rest controller, Spring data, Security)/ Confidential OSS / Spring Cloud.
- Implemented Microservices with Spring Cloud provided library services like Netflix Eureka Naming Server, Netflix Ribbon and Feign Client as a Rest client to map response to the client bean.
- Created domain classes and mapping (hbm) files by using hibernate tool by inputting DB table info.
- Implemented the Java Messaging services (JMS) to load the plan data by creating the bus queue and queue factory to avoid the database locking issues for the plan management module.
- Implemented the function to send and receive AMQP messages on RabbitMQ synchronously and asynchronously and send JMS message to Apache ActiveMQ on the edge device.
- Incorporated react-redux for global state management, mainly for the authentication process, and added redux-thunk for asynchronous handling.
- Had form validation like a template-driven form for login page simple validations. Used react form for more complex like register validations. (Ensure email, confirm passwords matched).
- Implemented the REST Web service using the Spring and Consumed the REST Web Service in our application.
- Extensively used hibernate as ORM tool for all database operations. Had great exposure on creating parent/child relations hierarchy, one-many, many-many, many-one associations.
- Used logging tools like Log4J , SLF4J and Unit Testing frameworks such as JUnit .
- Used Maven for building the application and later on we have removed the Maven to Shared Library concept for improving the server start up time for developers.
- Deployed the application on AWS and used it to provide a large computing capacity for scalable solutions.
- Used GIT for the version control management.
- Used the IBM Rational Application Development (RAD) IDE for the development of the Project.
- Used Web sphere application servers for application deployment and testing purposes.
- Involved in complete development of Agile Methodology. Participated in Scrum process that is used for planning different iterations of the project.
- Involved in developing new portfolio Multithreaded-application with completely new design which will be compatible with existing application.
- Developed UI using JSP and AJAX Call in JSP pages, business implementation in Servlets and Struts action class.
- Established a JSON contract to make a communication between the JS pages and java classes.
- Focused on Test Driven Development thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality.
- Involved in implementing the Micro Services based on Restful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- To maintain loose coupling between layers published the business layer as services and injected the necessary dependent components using Spring IOC and published cross cutting concerns like Logging,
- User Interface exceptions, Transactions using Spring AOP.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate.
- Implemented an asynchronous, AJAX and jQuery UI components based rich client to improve customer experience.
- Extensively used Maven to manage project dependencies and build management.
- Used Hibernate for object Relational Mapping and used JPA for annotations.
- Established Database Connectivity using JDBC, Hibernate O/R mapping with Spring ORM for MySQL Server.
- Used Spring data framework for CRUD operations on MongoDB.
- Consumed Web Services to interact with other external interfaces in order to exchange the data in the form of XML and by using SOAP.
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Involved designing and preparing Unit test cases using JUnit and implemented Log4j using the Spring framework for the production logs.
- Involved in deploying and testing the application in JBoss application server.
- Handling client change requests and enhancements on an Agile based development platform.
- Used Spring Framework as middle tier application framework, persistence strategy using spring support for Hibernate for integrating with database.
- Responsible for writing Struts action classes, Hibernate POJO classes and integrating Struts and Hibernate with spring for processing business needs.
- Created tables, triggers, stored procedures, SQL queries, joins, integrity constraints and views for multiple databases.
- Developed Ant Scripts for the build process and deployed in EAP Server.
- Developed User Interface using jQuery.
- Worked as a Core Java Developer and responsible for Deployment and necessary configuration of WebSphere Application Servers.
- Used Web Services (JAX-WS using Axis 2.0) for creating rate summary and used WSDL and SOAP messages for getting data from different module and used SAX XML parsers for data retrieval.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Developed Unit test cases using JUnit.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Used Rational ClearQuest for tracking errors and bugs in the project source code.
- Prepared technical reports and documentation manuals for efficient program development.
Environment: JDK 1.5, JSP 2.0, HTML, Java Script, Struts 1.2.8, JSF, Tomcat, JDBC 3.0, IBM Web Sphere 6.1, XML, XSLT, Unix, JUnit, Ant, UML, JDBC, Maven, Oracle 10g.