- 7 - years experienced full stack Java developer with a vast array of knowledge in various front-end and back-end technologies, responsive frameworks, databases, and best code practices.
- Experienced working in Waterfall, Agile (SCRUM) and Test-Driven Development (TDD) SDLC methodologies.
- Hands on experiences with Core Java in Multithreading, Concurrency, Data Structures and Collections, File Handling I/O, Generics and Garbage Collection.
- Good experience on Design Patterns (J2EE) like Singleton, Factory, DAO, Session Facade, Front Controller, and Delegate Patterns.
- Expertise in implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) using XML based Web Service such as SOAP, UDDI and WSDL and developing Microservices using Spring-Boot.
- Experience in Spring framework (MVC/IOC/ORM/JDBC/AOP/BATCH/WEBFLOW/Context) and Struts (MVC, architecture, interceptors, action mappings and resource bundles).
- Experience working on Web Services SOAP & REST, JAX-WS, JAXB, WSDL and UDDI registry.
- Experienced in implementing ORM technologies like JPA, iBATIS, Hibernate
- Worked with OATHU2.0, SSL and JWT to provide authentication and authorization to REST services by exchanging access tokens.
- Expertise in database modeling and development using SQL databases -Oracle, MySQL, DB2 and No SQL Databases - MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Expertise in creating Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers using PL/SQL.
- Experience in working with messaging systems using message brokers such as ActiveMQ and RabbitMQ.
- Used Test-Driven Development technique and implemented test cases using JUnit/Mockito and logging using Log4j.
- Experienced in TEST automation using selenium, cucumber, Jenkins CI/CD, Karma, Jasmine and Protractor
- Used SOAP UI, Postman, SwaggerUI for testing web services.
- Worked on creating Buckets in AWS enabled versioning and security for stored files.
- Experience in using version control tools GIT, TortoiseSVN.
- Experience in working with build tools Maven, Gradle, Ant
- Experience in java8 features like Parallel Streams, Lambdas, functional interfaces, and filters.
- Experience in developing, deploying, and managing N - tier, server-centric J2EE enterprise class projects using Eclipse IDE 3.x/4.x, My Eclipse 6.5, J2SE1.4/1.5/1.6 (Java 2, Applets, Swing, JDBC 3.0, RMI), J2EE 1.5 Web application technologies (Servlets 2.x, JSP 1.x/2.x, JSTL 1.2, JSF 1.x, JNDI), Enterprise application technologies (EJB 2.x/3.0, JMS).
- Domain knowledge and business expertise in Banking, Healthcare, E-Commerce, Insurance, finance, Telecom industries.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL, PLSQL, Socket Programming.
J2SE/J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE, Swing, RMI, Sockets, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Java Beans, JSTL, Jakarta, Struts 2.0, EJB, Springs, Hibernate, JTA, JMS, Web Services.
Databases: Oracle 11g, MySQL, PostGreSQL, DB2, MongoDB, Cassandra
ORM Frame Works: Struts, Spring, JSF, JPA, EJB and Hibernate, iBatis, JMS.
Web/App/DB Servers: IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss.
Web Services: SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, RESTful Web services, AWS, Microservices.
Debugging Tools& CI/CD: JIRA, Jenkins, CHEFF.
Testing Frameworks: Junit, Selenium web Driver, TestNG, Protractor, Mockito.
Version Control: Git, Tortoise SVN, CVS, Bamboo.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, TDD
Cloud Technologies: AWS, Microsoft Azure
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in Design, Development and Support phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used AGILE methodology and participated in SCRUM meetings.
- AWS EC2 instances were configured in developing and QA environments with NodeJS.
- Designed interactive web pages with front-end screens using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Developed Hibernate mapping files using different mapping strategies such as table per class hierarchy and also used Hibernate Persistence Strategy to interact with database.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Express JS and Node JS.
- Worked on the modernization of a legacy and outsourced UI technologies used were Angular JS 2, CSS, Node JS, Express JS and AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Developed a tool to retrieve and send data to third party service provider this feature was implemented using REST.
- Used Bootstrap, AngularJS, React.js and Node.js in effective web design.
- Created Buckets in AWS and stored files. Enabled Versioning and security for files stored.
- Used RESTFUL client to interact with the services by providing the RESTFUL URL mapping.
- Built MAVEN scripts for automated deployment and for the build operation of the entire application.
- Deployed the application in WebSphere Application Server 6.0.1 and Configured JMS in the WebSphere application server to send messages on the queue.
- Spring Controllers were used with Angular JS to route the control to desired Java services.
- Implemented scripting with Ajax and XML to dynamically refresh the page contents.
- Developed Controller for request, response paradigm by Spring Controllers using Spring-MVC. Used JSON as response type in REST services.
- Developed core Java programs for all business rules and workflows using spring framework.
- Designed and developed Restful service interface using Spring MVC to the underlying customer event API. Involved in building Restful Web services using JAX-RSAPI.
- Worked on Cloud implementation by installing, building and deploying applications using Cloud Foundry and using AWS.
- Created custom Plugins, templates, and functions for Angular JS application.
- Implemented Hibernate for data persistence and management.
- Analyzed and fixed issues related to REST Web services and Application responses.
- Used Maven as the build tool and Tortoise SVN as the Source version controller.
- Used Subversion (SVN) as the configuration management tool to manage the code repository.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Followed Agile Scrum methodology and used TDD for writing test cases.
- Involved in developing stored procedures and Triggers on Oracle11g
- Used NPM to manager server-side packages.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in Design, Development, Unit Testing and maintenance of CEC application.
- Involved in discussions with Business Analysts and designed the TDD (Technical Design Documents).
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML files that contains declarations and other dependent objects declaration.
- Designed and documented REST/HTTPAPIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.
- Worked extensively with importing metadata into Hive using Scala and migrated existing tables and applications to work on Hive and AWS cloud Developed code for both server side and client side implementations using Spring Web MVC, AOP and Dependency Injection.
- Developed User Interfaces using HTML and Backbone.JS.
- Developed reusable Backbone.JS directives and worked on Backbone.JS Controllers which Isolates scope to perform operations in UI.
- Implemented scripting with Ajax and XML to dynamically refresh the page contents and also Implemented JAXB in XML binding.
- Experience in Developing User Interface (UI) Rich Web Applications and Web Service Applications using HTML 4, XHTML, CSS 2, XML, AJAX, Object Oriented Java Script, ANGULARJS, REACTJS, BOOTSTRAP Framework, RESTful services, JAVA and JSP.
- Working on AWS Elastic load balancing for deploying applications in high availability.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Angular JS was used to parse the JSON file using the REST web services.
- Developed business tier components and services using RESTful web services.
- Used Spring Rest Controllers, Spring Web MVC and Spring Boot extensively to implement server side business logic.
- Used Spring JPA to design entity data mapping with Oracle DB.
- Implemented Log4J1.2 for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using loggers, appenders.
- Involved in JAD sessions with the client and functional team and gave demos on developed functionality.
- Involved in production support for resolving user problems.
- Involved in pre-testing the Web-Service calls with Postman (Plug-in for chrome).
- Developed JUnit test classes for Controller, Service and Data layers
- Performed code reviews and provided guidelines for best practices of software management, Coding Standards and Code Commenting for better understandability.
- Used Mockito for data mapping along with J-units.
Environment: Java 1.7, Backbone.JS, Spring Boot, AWS, Spring Web MVC, Spring REST, Spring JPA, IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD) Eclipse, Apache Tomcat, Twitter Bootstrap, IBM Clear case, IBM Clear Quest, UML, XML, XHTML, HTML5, CSS3, ReactJS, XSL, Oracle, SQL Developer, Log4j.