Principal software Engineer (Java)
- Java development/design/architect to a multi - tear application for 8 years.
- Developing settings tab to setup the product on multi node environment.
- Full stack multi-node reporting module using, Java, GWT, Hibernate, BIRT, Quartz, Java threads.
- Full stack classification module: Scanning files across multiple file system and classifying it.
- State machine: Designed, developed a highly maintainable state machine that has 72 combinations across 7 states, 2-4 external inputs switches.
- LDAP/AD scanner: A generic scanner that can scan any type of LDAP environment including AD
- Amazon like search widget: A generic widget developed in GWT/GXT. It provides GUI and server side stubs for any developer to quick start development of search/list page. Which serves nearly 20% of the GUI request. And saves 90% of a developer's time on repeated tasks.
- BETA/GA release ownership: Understanding customer requirements, technical requirements, prioritizing of tasks and TOI to sales and support team.
- Security Lead: I was responsible to curb down hacker attack on production environment. To achieve this we used Fortify/coverity/pen test reports. Maintain code coverage (Emma) numbers. Use black-duck to scan for vulnerable jar dependencies and get them fixed. Use feature toggle to curb down security threats compile time and run time and in case of breaches. Maintain threat model diagram.
- Designed and implemented license framework with support multiple type of licenses.
- Recruitments: I have been part of the recruitment panel to increase the head count from 24 to 65+.
ConfidentialPrincipal software Engineer (Java)
- Java technical lead for 3 microservices delivered in 9 months.
- Delivery of three microservices that crawl Microsoft SharePoint Online, OneDrive Using Microsoft Management API (RESTful web-services) and OAuth2. And Microsoft Sharepoint OnPremise using PowerShell and WSDL based web-services. All above were delivered in a record breaking time of 7 months with a team size of 6.
- The product is multi tenant cloud offering hosted with AWS, EC2 cluster and S3.
- Responsible for delivery, integration, test automation, Junit and code coverage for microservices mentioned above.