- Over 8+ years of strong software experience in design, development and deployment of web - based and Client-Server business applications using OOP, Java/J2EE technologies.
- Expert in Various Agile methodologies like Scrum, Test Driven Development (TTD), Incremental and Iteration methodology, Agile Methodology.
- Solid hands on experience in various Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring REST.
- Proficient in applying design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, Service Locator, Visitor, Observer, Decorator, Front Controller, Data Access Object.
- Worked extensively in various monolithic & large-scale n-tier applications which uses Java & J2EE technologies like Servlets, JDBC, JSP, Spring, Maven, Hibernate, Restful Web Services, SOAP.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web Services Integrations using WebSphere application Server, Web Sphere Integration Developer.
- Proficient in using Amazon Web Services (AWS). Extensive experience focusing on services like EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, CloudWatch, CloudFront, Cloud Formation, IAM, S3, RDS, ElastiCache, SNS, SQS, AMI.
- Transaction implementation (CMP, BMP, Message-Driven Beans), JMS, Struts, Spring, Swing, Hibernate, Java Beans, JDBC, XML, Web Services, JNDI, Multithreading etc.
- Strong experience with MongoDB development (reports, schema design, map reduce functions) and migrations from SQL relational databases to NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra and CouchDB.
- Experience in database modeling, design and development of PL/SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Functions and Packages in relational databases: Oracle 11g, SQL Server, DB2 and MySQL.
- Experience in working with web servers like Tomcat 8, IBM WebSphere8.0, Jetty, JBoss 7.1.0 and WebLogic 10.0.
- Experienced in Middleware persistence frameworks like Hibernate/JPA Entities for mapping Java classes using Hibernate Query Language (HQL), HSQL Named Queries, Criteria, Projections.
- Hands on experience with build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle and Logging tools like Log4J and Splunk.
- Experience in testing with JUnit Framework using Mockito and Easy Mock, Spring Junit Runner, JMeter.
- Expertise in several testing environments like JUnit, Selenium, CURL, Jenkins, SoapUI and System Testing.
- Responsible for support and maintenance, implemented Spring Batch for huge number of transactions.
- Good knowledge on configuration management and build tools like Bit Bucket, CVS and GIT.
- Hands-on experience on CICD pipelines with DEV ops technologies like Jenkins, Sonar, Cloud Foundry and Docker.
- Involved in building and deploying Apache ANT/ MAVEN scripts for deployment and customizing WAR/ JAR file management for web applications.
- Well experienced in using JUnit for performing unit-testing framework.
- Hands on experience on developing application with Node Js.
- Expertise with employment of Spring Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messaging service.
Programming Languages: Java 1.6/1.7/1.8, Java Script, Type script, PL/SQL
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, RMI, AWT, Applets, Multi-threading, Java Networking
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 8.0, IBM WebSphere 8.0, JBoss 7.x, Oracle WebLogic 12.x/10.x/9.x
Frameworks: Spring Framework, Hibernate, Angular Framework, Mockito
Web Services: SOAP 1.2, REST 2.0, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans 8.0.2, IntelliJ 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS)
Cloud Environments: Azure, AWS, Mesos, Kubernetes.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, TDD (Test-Driven-Development), Scrum
Testing technologies/tools: Junit, Selenium, TEST NG, Mockito, Cucumber, JMeter
Relational Database: Oracle 11g/12C, SQL server, DB2
NoSQL Databases: MongoDB, Cassandra, Couch DB
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Rational clear case, Git, Bitbucket
Build Tools: Maven, Gradle, Ant scripting, Groovy Script
Platforms: Windows 10, UNIX, Linux
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in the discussions with business users & participated in design meetings, future estimations, and Software Requirements Specifications.
- Followed Agile/Scrum process, involved in sprint planning, scrum calls, Planning, Retrospective, Reviews and Grooming.
- Implemented responsive UI rich web applications with HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, Bootstrap and Angular frame works.
- Used Angular framework reactive & template driven forms to associate HTML elements to model & provide dynamic user validations on client side.
- Used latest Spring boot stack, which is radically faster in building cloud based micro services with very minimal configuration.
- As part of business requirement, I’ve developed several spring boot based micro services using spring rest framework & event driven microservices.
- Involved in writing of multiple batch jobs using Spring Batch framework where we configured both annotation & xml-based configuration to support various business functionalities.
- As part of securing the Restful webservices we used spring security filters along with bearer token authentication mechanism.
- Created several reusable typescript components and directives, used angular http client module to consume the restful services.
- Implemented Spring JPA & ORM framework to interact with the database to perform all the crud operations based on business use cases.
- Mapped the objects with the Database using Hibernate Query Language (HQL) as the Persistence Framework.
- Supported in creation team’s AWS Infrastructure while coordinating with network engineering team on building subnets creation and Security groups creation and firewalls rules implantation.
- We hosted all our micro services in AWS cloud infrastructure using Jenkins CI/CD pipelines
- Generated swagger documentation for rest services and exposed it external teams by using spring fox swagger library.
- Worked with NoSql databases such as Mongo DB.
- Worked on front end testing using Karma, Mocha, Jasmine.
- Involved in writing Junit & Mockito framework to test the application and performed random checks to analysis the portability, reliability, and flexibility of the project.
- Implemented Fallback and Circuit breaker using Hystrix for Restful webservices which is an additional layer of fault tolerance and fail-safe handling.
- Followed Acceptance Test Driven Development (TDD) with the help of Cucumber framework where we automated the test execution of each feature we developed.
- Hands on experience in build Jenkins CI/CD pipelines, which used to automate deployment.
- Used Github/Jira/Confluence tool part daily routines.
- Used Kubernetes to deploy scale, load balance, scale and manage docker containers.
- Mainly involved in 24x7 support, Maintenance, and enhancement of the application.
- Involved in configuration setting for Development, Test, and Production Environment.
- Interacted with clients on project related issues and handled bugs in timely manner.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Gathering specification, designing the system, development, testing and implementing the system. Collecting the requirements from end users.
- Involved in writing of multiple responsive application which is based on Angular framework where we consumed the restful services via angular http module.
- Developed presentation layers using Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, and other useful libraries to build single page application.
- Created reusable typescript components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular.
- Coded Reusable Modal dialog component with multiple action buttons and corresponding event emitters which can be accessed from child components.
- Involved in migrating SOAP web services to rest services where coded wrapper endpoints over service layer and exposed it via gateway.
- Developed application using Java/J2EE technologies, Spring MVC, Spring Security, AOP, IOC.
- Developed asynchronous Restful Microservices using Mongo DB and React JS that are consumed by other microservices
- Developed REST Web services to make web service calls simple and easy for the client to access it with the help of standard HTTP URIs.
- Developed DAOs using JPA, hibernate persistence API for the database operations to interact with Oracle Database.
- Implemented Microservices architecture using Spring Boot for making application smaller and independent.
- Used Spring Batch to setup batch jobs to email the daily reports and that which run on Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) with Spring Boot as its MVC layer.
- Used angular framework router modules for adding routes to existing application and used router params for route forwarding with dynamic path param.
- Experience in implementing and hosting services of application in docker containers.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST APIs application with Spring Boot and Microservices.
- Designed and developed necessary PL/SQL for the database operations as needed.
- Involved in deployment of the application at various environments (Development, QA Testing, Staging, and Production.
- Developed ATDD framework for all the services with the help of cucumber plugin.
- Deployed application on WebSphere Application and Apache Tomcat server.
- Used Log4j for logging errors, info, and exceptions.
- Involved extensively in Code Reviews, Unit testing and Process Improvements.
- Developed and tested extraction, transformation, job and load (ETL) processes
- Used Jenkin jobs for CICD Pipeline
- Used Mockito, JUnit, cobertura for Test Driven development.
- Enforced a branch coverage above 80% overall using Jacoco.
Environment: Java 1.7, spring framework, Angular framework, Node Js, React JS, Typescript, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, XML, XSLT, Log4j, Tiles, AJAX, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Eclipse, Jenkins, Mockito, JUnit, Ant, Git hub, RAD, IBM Web Sphere Application Server, Oracle, UNIX, Windows XP.
- Involved with business teams in requirement gathering process.
- Participated in scrum meetings daily scrum calls and Sprint session planning meetings
- Preparing the high-level technical design document and low-level design document.
- Working with the development teams on the development and on their deliverables.
- Designed and implemented the application using SOA architecture.
- Worked with various teams in finalizing the technical design.
- Working with UX teams in finalizing the screen design.
- Designing and developing the application using Spring 4, Spring MVC framework, and JAX-WS.
- Designing and developing the UI layer using Spring MVC, Free Marker, JQuery, CSS, and Angular.
- Designing the Jersey based Restful services for business layer and data access.
- Worked on integrating the Restful service with Siebel through third party framework aMind.
- Designing and developed middleware layer to connect asynchronously the Siebel business services using MQ and JMS.
- Worked with implementing data layer using SQL Server stored procedures and PL/SQL.
- Designed and worked on ESB for securing and routing the SOAP and Restful services.
- Used Spring Hibernate Template helper class for performing the database operations using Hibernate.
- Designed middleware components like POJO (Plain Old Java Objects such as Java beans).
- Used Hibernate for data persistence and designed hibernate queries and Hibernate specific configuration and mapping files for Oracle Database.
- Developed and executed test strategy and coordinated QA testing in Agile Environment.
- Defined the Data Source, associations, components, Inheritance and configured the hibernate environment using HQL. Defined the Scope of testing for User Acceptance Testing.
- Worked on Enhancements, Change Requests and Bug Fixing.
- Involved in writing spring-based Junit test cases.
- Used Shell Script to deploy the application on Web Sphere and Database Updation.
- Used Rational Clear Case for version Control.
- Used MQ Command Line utilities for starting, stopping and monitoring the MQ Queue Managers and MQ Queues in the test and production environment.
Environment: J2EE, Spring framework, Spring MVC, Hibernate 3.x, Angular JS, jQuery, JSON, JSF, Servlets 2.3, JDBC, AJAX, Web services, SOAP, XML, Java Beans, XStream, NetTool, Selenium, Apache CXF 2.6, Apache POI, Ext JS, JQuery.