- Extensive SDLC experience including Requirement Analysis, Preparations of Technical Specifications Document, Design and Coding, Application Implementation, Unit testing and System Testing
- Around 7 years of extensive development experience in an environment building n - tier applications for web deployment using Java, J2EE, Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate and Web Services.
- Experience with Version Control Systems like Subversion (SVN), Git, Clear case and VSS.
- Developed AJAX functionalities using frameworks like JSON, POJO, Ext Js and jQuery.
- Performed deployment and support of cloud services including Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience with CI CD pipelines to integrate the Java code to align with DevOps practices using Docker.
- Experience with Object Oriented programming’s such as core Java SE, including Collections API, threads, multithreading, generics, reflection, Data Structures, Algorithms, and JDBC.
- Experience in API Management tools such as IBM API M, Strongloop, CA, Apigee etc. Policy management, exposing to clients etc.
- Good knowledge of in Unified Modeling Tools (UML) concepts and extensively worked in designing Use Cases, Class diagrams, Sequence and Object Diagrams using Rational Rose and Microsoft Visio.
- Developed Technical Design (TD), Test Plans (UTP), Test Cases (UTR), Test Scripts for UAT tests
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions and Packages besides writing DDL, DML and Transaction queries with development tools like TOAD and Rapid SQL on MySQL, SQL Server and Oracle.
- Implemented Kafka producer and consumer applications on Kafka cluster setup with help of zookeeper.
- Speeding up Existing Applications with a Cache services using Redis Cache, Gemfire.
- Worked extensively with API Management product of Apigee edge in consuming the API’s in implementing customer use cases
- Design and implementing Using XML/JSON processing/transforming using Java API’s
- Solid Hands-on experience in end to end implementation of CI CD (Continuous Delivery), DevOps processes using AWS Code Commit AWS Code Deploy, AWS Code Pipeline, Jenkins, and Ansible.
- Good experience in developing Ext JS applications with extensive server calls using AJAX and strong hold in handling the server data and exceptions to provide interactive user experience
- Expertise in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using Micro services, SOAP/RESTful web services and JMS.
- Worked extensively with Waterfall, RUP, Agile Extreme Programming (XP), SCRUM Methodologies.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills. Ability to learn new concepts fast. Consistent team player with excellent communication skills.
Languages: Java, Python, C, C++, SQL and PL/SQL.
J2EE Skills: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, JPA, JMS, JAXB, JSTL, J2EE Design Patterns
Frameworks: JSF, Spring Frameworks
Design Patterns: MVC, DAO Pattern, Singleton Pattern, Front Controller, Factory Pattern.
Database/Tools: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, IBM DB2, SQL Server 2008/2012, TOAD, Hibernate.
Web/App Server: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, IBM Web Sphere, JBoss
IDE/Tools: Eclipse, Net beans, WebLogic Workshop, ANT build script, Maven build, Gradle
Methodology: OOAD, Agile, SDLC and UML.
Operating System: Solaris, Linux, Windows and MS-DOS.
Version Control: CVS, TFS, Subversion, GitHub, Clear Case, VSS, MS Visio.
Full stack Java Developer
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and spring.
- Using Restful services sent HTTP requests to the Server, retrieved the JSON format data, and parsed it.
- Developed UI to display distance & ETA using Google API.
- Developed Payment integration using Stripe API, Rating System & Support for the app.
- Implemented Client-side validation for the app.
- Implemented the Connectivity to the Data Base Server Using JDBC.
- Experience worked on google cloud platform (GCP) services like Compute Engine, Cloud Load Balancing (ELB, ILB), GKE, Storage, Stack driver, IAM, Networking services, Disks, VPC, Pub/Sub, Cloud NAT.
- Worked on developing Restful endpoints to Cache application specific data in in-memory data clusters like Redis and exposed them with Restful endpoints by using Redis Cache.
- Worked extensively with API Management product of Apigee edge in consuming the API’s in implementing custom use cases.
- Good understanding of NoSQL Database and hands on work experience in writing application on NoSQL database which is Mongo DB.
- Used Web Services (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of XML data between two interfaces.
- Installing and Configuring Eclipse and WebSphere application Server.
- Deployed the applications on IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Implemented CI CD pipelines using Jenkins and build and deploy the applications.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining architecture for Restful API using Spring Boot .
- Setup GitHub and use of Git bash for code submission in GitHub repository.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's in Angular 6.0
- Developed test cases and performed unit test using JUnit Framework.
- Hands-on experience with relational and NoSQL databases.
- Used Spring Kafka API calls to process the messages smoothly on Kafka Cluster setup.
- Designed and developed the application using agile methodology and followed TDD, Scrum.
- Analyzed the Maven dependency management in the base code to annotate the dependencies on to Spring Boot application into Gradle for Micro Services.
- Implemented API controllers ( SOAP and REST) and web services client classes to interact with downstream systems.
- Extensively used the J2EE design patterns like Session Façade, Business Object (BO), Service Locator, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Data Access Object (DAO), Singleton, Factory.
- Involved in using Data Structures such as Queue, Linked lists, and Sorting Algorithms.
- Deployed and Monitored Micro Services Using Pivotal Cloud Foundry, also Managed Domains and Routes with the Cloud Foundry.
- Used SAX and DOM parser to parse the XML documents and XSLT for transformations.
- Analyzed business requirements and documented them into business stories in JIRA
- Based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using AXIS web service framework.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information
- Involving in Building the modules in LINUX environment with ant script
- Writing and Optimizing MySQL Queries and connect queries to story.
Environment: : Java, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Micro Services, Spring, DB2, CRUD, PL/ SQL, JDBC, Android SDK, Android Studio,, Apache CXF, Git, GitHub, Data Structures(Queue, Linked lists, and Sorting Algorithms), Junit, Scrum, UML, JSP, JSTL, Servlet, Maven, XML, JIRA, Web 2.0, SOA, JMS, Apache Tomcat, LINUX.
- Prepared High-Level requirement documents upon gathering requirements and discussed with the technical team regarding the feasibility of the requirements.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Used Bootstrap, NodeJS for effective design of Web pages.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) like EC2, S3, EBS, Elastic Load balancer (ELB), auto scaling group services, Lambda and Dynamo DB.
- Working on the spring framework like Spring IOC and Spring DAO.
- Design and implementation of front-end User Interface development using HTML, DOM, CSS, JSP, JSTL, Java script and Perl scripting, jQuery and AJAX.
- Extensively used Suffice- CouchDB Database and wrote CouchDB views for the applications data.
- Implemented the MVC architecture using Apache Struts Framework.
- Configuration and deployment of application on to JBOSS application server.
- Developed various EJB's to handle business logic.
- Implemented to reprocess the failure messages in Kafka using offset id.
- Worked with NoSQL database CouchDB and worked with it to perform many different operations.
- Worked on JDBC to select and update the data from the MySQL database
- Used Apigee Management APIs for certain operations.
- Designed and implemented database structure in My SQL Server
- Written and consumed webservices using SOAP based.
- Used SOAP UI for testing SOAP based webservices.
- Involved in writing Java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services
- Created the Databases Using the NoSQL Databases such as MongoDB, CouchDB.
- Performed Java web application development using J2EE and NetBeans.
- Involved in creation of automation framework using Selenium and testing.
- Involved in Requirement analysis, design and Implementation applying the Waterfall model.
- Wrote Servlets programming and JSP scripting for the communication between web browser and server.
- Used AWS Beanstalk for deploying and scaling web applications and services developed with Java.
- Working with the JIRA tool for Quality Center bug tracking.
- Developed Swing for user interaction and data presentation.
- Deployed the complete Web applications in Tomcat Application server.
- Install and configure a LINUX server to publish applications and the Database
- Involved in packaging, deployment and upgrade of different modules of SAS on JBoss App server.
- Developed Java Script and Action Script, VB Script macros for Client-Side validations.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Micro services, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Spring MVC, Spring JMS, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring JDBC, Spring Batch, SOAP Web Services, XML, Ext JS, Apache JMeter, SQL Server 2012, Maven, Liquidate, SoapUI Eclipse 3.8 and UNIX.
- Responsible for coordinating the design and implementation activities, collaborated with project managers and engineering teams.
- Designed and coded application components in an agile environment utilizing a test-driven development approach.
- Developed the application using Java multithreading to enable scheduling.
- Developed Controllers for RESTful services using spring-web mvc.
- Developed web services callers using Jersey framework.
- Used the DOM parser to parse xml and extensively used java collections framework.
- Consuming and exposing various Web services using JAX-RS and JSON to different systems for business services.
- Involved in creating Database SQL and MySQL queries and stored Procedures.
- Implemented Singleton pattern for property loading, loading xml, jaxb context creation and static data from DB.
- Worked on performance tuning of the application to greatly improve the efficiency and execution time.
- Used Hibernate for mapping java classes to the database and JPA Entity Manager for CRUD Operations.
- Developed Database interaction objects by implementing the DAO pattern.
- Deployed applications on tomcat web server.
- Designed and Developed Restful using Elasticsearch.
- Supported transition in platform to AngularJS, used Protractor for testing.
- Servers installation and Maintenance of windows and Linux Server.
Environment: Restful, Multithreading, Spring MVC, Jersey, Linux, SOAP, Elastic Search, JSON, SQL, Hibernate, XML, Tomcat, GIT, Angular JS.