- Over 7+ years of extensive experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Web Application Design, Development, Programming, Testing, Support Maintenance and End - User support
- Expertise in various open source frameworks like Spring boot, Spring and Web development technologies like AJAX and Object Relational Mapping technology like Hibernate
- Extensive experience with Spring along with JPA for managing the database transactions
- Experience in Microservice architecture and deployment on auto-scalable, fault tolerant and high availability AWS platform
- Experience with developing REST Webservices using Spring boot/Spring
- Good exposure in using Apache CAMEL framework components with Spring Boot. (Camel Context, Route Builders, Camel SQL, Camel JDBC, Wiretap, Split Mechanism)
- Good working knowledge on Messaging services - RabbitMQ (RMQ)
- Working knowledge in BPM (Business Process Management), JBoss BRMS (Business Rules Management System) tools (jBPM)
- Knowledge on implementing Java 1.8 features like Streams, Functional Interfaces, Predicates, Optional. Used lambda expressions to make code concise.
- Competence in using Java IDE tools Eclipse, NetBeans, VS Code to develop web applications
- Experience in writing SQL Queries on Oracle, PostGre SQL and No-SQL database Cassandra
- Good working knowledge in version control tools like SVN, GIT
- Good working knowledge on JUNIT
- Understanding of CI/CD pipeline
- Ability to co-ordinate with offshore team on a day-to-day basis
- Experience in working with small and large groups and successful in meeting new technical challenges and finding solutions to meet the needs of the customer
- Able to effectively organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Competence in AWS technologies like EC2, IAM, S3, Dynamo DB and Lambda
Languages: Java, Java script, SQL, PL/SQL, Typescript
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Java Technologies: J2SE, J2EE, JDBC, Web Services, JSP, Servlets, Swing, JMS, JNDI, Design Patterns, EIP
Web/App. Server: Tomcat, JBoss
Frameworks & IDE Tools: Spring boot, Spring MVC, JPA, Hibernate, JUnit, Maven, Log4J, Eclipse, VS Code, Angular 4, GIT, TOAD, SQL Developer, DataStax, PG Admin
Web Development Technologies: Java Script, jQuery, AJAX, HTML, CSS, JSON, XML, JSP, XSD, XSLT, DOM, Agile Methodology, Servlets, JSTL (Tag Libraries), JUnit, Postman
DBMS: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, Cassandra
OOAD & Agile tools: UML, Design Patterns, CA Rally, IBM TDP
Monitoring and Reporting: Prometheus, Splunk, Kibana, Nagios XI and Introscope
Java Full Stack Developer
- Participating in requirements planning and design sessions with the team.
- Develops and Test code in various Micro Services (Java Stack: Java, Spring Boot, Apache CAMEL) as per business requirements
- Fix issues and provide support to the QA team during end to end testing
- Deploy Micro services in lower environments (Dev and Test) and validating after deployments
- Analyzing and Resolving issues identified in Production on a priority basis to reduce impact on customers
- Automate tasks like freezing branches, pulling status of orders after deployments in production
- Work hand-in - hand with offshore team to allow easy transition of tasks in progress
- Closely work with team members, tech leads, business analysts on a daily requirements basis.
- Communicate with different Departments/Teams (eTNI, MTAS, DVS, VISION, PNO, and OMS) in Verizon on a regular requirements basis
- ON-CALL PROD support: Monitor different types of automated reports, checking Kibana logs, Order rewire management application (GUI) dashboards to verify pending orders and reflow them
- Addressing security vulnerabilities in code identified during Fortify and Blackduck scans
Environment: Java, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Micro services, Apache CAMEL, AWS, Docker, Rabbit MQ, Cassandra, PostgreSQL, jBPM, BRMS, Jenkins, Gitlab, Rabbit MQ, Apache Karaf, Kibana, Cassandra, PostgreSQL, Wily, NxLog, Log4j
Java Full Stack Developer
- Developed a portal where executives can easily gauge the performance of ECOMP platform in the form of KPI’s
- Used latest charting technologies like Highcharts and Fusion charts libraries to provide meaningful and cutting-edge visualizations
- Implemented auto reload, near-real time views, table views using Data tables library, drilldown features and export as Excel features into dashboards
- Created Java agents which pull data from multiple sources on a CRON schedule into a centralized data lake
- Interfaced with multiple data sources like databases, 3rd party APIs, Prometheus, Splunk, Introscope Smart store, Nagios and raw flat files while creating Java agents
- Worked on drafting SQL queries to pull data as JSON or XML for feeding the visualizations
- Worked on few dashboards using Angular 4 framework
- Created User Stories and participated in backlog grooming sessions as a part of Agile methodology
- Drafted requirements and involved in technical solution discussions before the User Story gets underway
- Presented the dashboards to stakeholders and executives on a regular basis and captured feedback to improve the dashboards
- Created dashboards, reports and alerts on Splunk using Splunk Query Language to help Tier 2 identify and resolve issues based on logs which have error frequency and API latency metrics
- Coordinated closely with Tier-2, Tier-3 while installing reporting tools like Introscope, Splunk, Nagios, Prometheus in both E2E and Production environments
- Involved in maintenance of dashboards developed using old AnyCharts libraries which transformed XML data using XSL to present dashboards
- Performed UAT testing on dashboards to make sure they meet the QA standards
- Involved in design of schemas for creating tables in D2 Dyson Oracle database
- Used SVN as a code repository for development
- Used Jira for raising requests and creating tickets for deploying monitoring tools on applications
- Worked on multiple projects like Client Portal Application, Worker Portal Application and NDVerify to integrate with ESM.
- Actively participated in Object Oriented Analysis & Design sessions of the Project, which is based on MVC 2 Architecture using J2EE and spring.
- Developed web services in Java following REST architecture
- Used the JPA for data retrieval from the database for various inquiries.
- Used GIT for code repository and as version control mechanism.
- Used Service Locator design pattern, to access remote EJB’s.
- Worked with JMS queues for P-P communications.
- Perform defect tracking and defect resolution management for development and production bugs.
- Provide support for the creation, installation, testing, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of information systems.
- Coordinating the Offshore team and completing tasks as per client schedules.
- Involved in UAT and helped business users to test the solution before implementation.
Environment: Java, EJB, XML, RAD, Spring, JPA, EAR, JSP, HTML, XHTML, Clear Case Repository, ITSM Service Management Application, PLSQL Developer, SQL Server Management Studio, Log Viewer, LDAP Browser, SOAPUI, JSON, CONNX, ORACLE 11g, JQuery, Bootstrap, Handler Bars, JSTL.
- Gather user requirements and followed by analysis and design.
- Worked on the technical design to conform the framework.
- Developed JSPs, action classes, form beans, response beans, EJBs.
- Coded Servlets for the Transactional Model to handle many requests.
- Developed business objects and business object helpers which interact with middleware stubs.
- Implemented business delegate pattern to separate view from business process.
- Extensively used XML to code configuration files.
- Developed PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers.
- Developed complete Web tier of the application with Struts MVC framework.
- Performed functional, integration, system, and validation testing.
Environment: JDK1.3, JSP, Apache Struts 1.0, Servlets, EJB 2.1, XML, JDBC, Eclipse, JBOSS, PL/SQL, Oracle 9i, Rational Rose, UNIX, MVC framework, JUnit, Rational Clear Case.