- Java developer with 8 years of IT experience in Object Oriented Programming, Analysis, Design, Documentation, Integration, Testing and Implementation of Client Server, Distributed Multi - tiered and Large-scale Enterprise applications in Waterfall and Agile (Scrum) methodology using JAVA and JEE technologies.
- Good Knowledge of Java 8 Features including Lambda expressions, Method references, Functional interfaces, Stream API, Default methods, Optional class, Collectors class, Parallel array sorting etc.
- In depth knowledge on core Java concepts such as OOPS, Collections, Threading, Generics, Exception handling, Thread pools, Execution services, concurrent utilities, File IO and Serialization, JDBC.
- Experience with Open source frameworks using Struts, Spring Batch, and Hibernate and used design patterns like Singleton, DAO, Factory, and MVC approaches using SCRUM framework under Agile Methodology.
- Designed and developed the service components using Java, JEE, RESTful API (JAX-RS), SOAP Spring, Struts, Hibernate, JPA, Servlets, JSP, JavaBeans, Design Patterns, XML, XSD, JSON technologies.
- Proficiency in Webservices applications both producing and consuming REST (Rest Easy, Jersey) API. Strong understanding of REST(JAX-RS), SOAP (JAX-WS) based webservices and WSDL, UDDI.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP and Spring JDBC.
- Proficient in implementation of frameworks like Struts, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Boot, JSF, and ORM frameworks like Hibernate, IBATIS.
- Proficient in using Amazon Web Services (AWS). Extensive experience focusing on services like Lambda, EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, ALB, Cloud Watch, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, S3, RDS, SNS, SQS, IAM.
- Responsible for writing micro services using Spring Boot and Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Initiated Microservices application through Docker and Kubernetes cluster formation.
- Hands-on experience with various application and web servers including IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, and Tomcat Servers.
- Exposure to various development tools including Eclipse, IBM RAD, NetBeans, and IntelliJ.
- Experienced with Middleware Technology Messaging Brokers like JMS, Active MQ, and Rabbit MQ in SOA (Service Oriented Architecture). knowledge in working with databases like Oracle, DB2, MS SQL, PL/SQL and MySQL.
- Experienced in using build tools like Ant, Maven, written unit test cases using JUnit, and used Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Experience with version control using SVN, GitHub, CVS, and error logging using Log4J.
- Experience at working on JIRA tools for tracking stories in a project in a different methodology of SDLC.
- Experience in developing and utilizing JAR, WAR, EAR files with building tools like Maven, ANT, Gradle.
- Worked with Docker and Kubernetes on multiple cloud providers, from helping developers build and containerize their application (CI/CD) pipelines to deploying either on public or private cloud.
- Experienced in performing unit testing using Selenium, Cucumber, Junit, Mockito, Mock MVC, JMeter, Jtest, TestNG. Protractor, Jasmine, Karma.
Programming Languages: Java, C++, SQL and PL/SQL
Java Technologies: JSE, JDBC, JPA, AJAX, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, JSTL, JNDI
Webservices: REST, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-RPC, DOM, SOAP, RESTful, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, Apache-CXF
ORM technology: Hibernate, iBatis, MyBatis
Application Servers/Web Servers: WebLogic, Web Sphere, Jboss, Apache Tomcat.
Applications Frameworks and modules: Struts, JSF, Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Core, Spring Orm, Spring JDBC, Spring Security.
Databases: Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server, MongoDB, Cassandra .
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux.
IDEs: NetBeans, Eclipse, IntelliJ, STS, RAD.
Version Control Systems: SVN, GIT
Tools: Viewer: JUnit, Log4J
Build Automation Tools/ Issue Tracking Tools: ANT, Maven, Jenkins, Jira, Rally, Ansible, puppet, chef.
Cloud Technologies: AWS (Elastic Search, EC2, S3, ELB), PCF
Other Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio Professional.
Confidential, O’Fallon, MO
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the project in Agile methodology
- Participated Daily Scrum meeting, sprint grooming/review and demo with management and other teams
- Implemented functionality like searching, filtering, sorting, validating using Angular JS and Java Script.
- Developed and maintained NodeJS microservices using RabbitMQ
- Developed Angular JS custom directives, working on attribute level, element level, class level directives.
- Designed and developed Micro Services business components using Spring Boot.
- Architecture with JSP as View, Servlet as Controller and combination of EJBs and Java classes as Model.
- Responsible for migrating the Web services from shared Java environment to PCF- Cloud platform.
- Developed Micro Services to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Used Multithreading for faster and parallel processing of documents.
- Implemented Bean classes and configured in spring configuration file for Dependency Injection, developed Controller Classes using Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Batch modules, handled security using Spring Security.
- Implemented Batch jobs to deal with Large number of chunks using Spring Batch Framework to execute the similar jobs simultaneously.
- Used popular Node.JS frameworks like Express and restify to mock a Restful API.
- Implemented data access layer i.e. DAO Classes using Hibernate as an ORM tool and configured xml files according to hibernate framework.
- Designed services to store and retrieve user data using Cassandra database and communicated with remote servers using REST enabled Web Services on Jersey framework.
- Developed and consumed RESTful web services to retrieve configuration JSON documents related to customer.
- Used Jenkins and pipelines to drive all microservices builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes , Created Pods and managed using Kubernetes .
- Integrated Lambda with CloudWatch for Monitoring the Logs.
- Expertise on SwaggerAPI which can generate all the Rest Services automatically and provides an ease of interaction with the remote services.
- Used JMeter to Load Test the application.
- Experienced in implementation of JMS to exchange information over reliable channel in an asynchronous way by using Active MQ as a message queue.
- Converted a monolithic app to microservices architecture using Spring Boot using 12 factor app methodology. Deployed, Scaled, Configured, wrote manifest file for various Microservices in PCF .
- Worked on Log4j for logging errors, messages and performance logs and implemented test cases in Junit
- Secured the REST API’s by implementing OAuth2 token-based authorization scheme using Spring security.
- Worked on REST APIs, and Elastic Search to efficiently handle and searching JSON data.
- Optimized Microservices using NodeJS and ES6 as interfaces to Cassandra NoSQL database.
- Developed the Spark-Kafka-Producer-Consumer module and was involved in developing applications using Java and J2EE.
- Designed and implemented container-based polyglot microservice architecture using Docker and ActiveMQ for new application infrastructure.
- Deployed the war file of the enterprise application on WebSphere application server that handles various requests from Client and fixed deployment issues
- Implemented complete GRADLE build life cycle to achieve organized application structure.
- Deployed applications into Continuous integration environments like Jenkins to integrate and deploy code on CI environments for development testing.
- Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in the system
- Developed SVN controls to track and maintain the different version of the project
Environment: Java/J2EE, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, jQuery, Angular JS, Node.JS, Spring, Hibernate, MVC, Web Services, GRADLE, RabbitMQ, WebSphere, RAD, JUnit, JMS, log4j, GIT, Cassandra, UNIX, SOAP UI, REST Client, AWS, Jenkins, JIRA, SVN.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using AGILE methodology (SCRUM).
- Involved in designing, developing, and testing the web application by using the HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular JS and React JS.
- Followed Java & J2EE design patterns and the coding guidelines to design and develop the application
- Designed Java Components and integrated using Spring framework with Hibernate Object/Relational persistence mechanism.
- Implemented contracts administrator service using Kafka, Spark and Java .
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML, file that contains declarations and business classes are wired-up to the frontend managed beans using Spring IOC pattern.
- Involved in integrating JAX-RS into Spring Boot application.
- Implemented Micro Services using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Micro Services and enabled discovery using Netflix Eureka Server.
- Implemented RESTful Web Services to retrieve data from client side using Micro Services architecture.
- Created web services using Spring @Rest Controller to return JSON to the frontend.
- Sending requests and responses in Micro services through REST/HTTP.
- Used AWS deployment services to quickly set up a dynamic website and configured virtual servers.
- Redesigned and re-implemented services using NGINX, Node JS, Express JS, Mongo DB, and MySQL.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding our AWS infrastructure using AWS EC2 , manage documents in S3 , providing IAM access to S3 buckets.
- Coordination with PCF team, Service Registry team for configuration, deployment and Support.
- Designed and developed DAO layer with Hibernate standards, to access data from SQL Server.
- Created SQL Server logins and assigning roles and Authentication models as a part of Security.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate Utility class.
- Used Spring Integration which enables lightweight messaging within spring-based application and integration with external systems like JMS messages, files etc.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations and Transaction Management.
- Implemented service methods and SQL queries, PL/SQL to interact with the forms.
- Performed deployment of applications on IBM Web Sphere Application Server.
- Involved in creating Mongo DB, collections and documents and developed Mongoose Schema objects to perform CRUD operations.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS, React.js and Node.js in effective web design.
- Used MAVEN to define the dependencies and build the application and used JUnit for suite execution and Assertions.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management.
- Expertise in React JS framework to develop the SPA. We have even used React JS components like Forms, Keys, Events, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Developed the apps using design patterns like Singleton, Business Delegate, MVC and Factory Pattern for re-usability. Developed re-usable utility classes in core java for validation that are used across all modules.
- Implemented various modules in Spring like AOP, IOC (Dependency Injection), Bean Wiring, Spring Inheritance, Auto Wiring and Spring Quartz Schedulers for Jobs.
- Involved in developing components on Spring MVC and Hibernate and created Micro Services using Spring Boot.
- Created RESTful API utilizing Spring RESTful Controllers.
- Used DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate to carry out various database.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, and cache concepts
- Used GIT as source control management giving a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that must communicate with a server.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Agile Methodology, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Batch, Spring Security, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, AngularJS, JSTL, jQuery, AJAX, AWS EC2, S3, Micro Services, Hibernate, RESTful API, SOA, JAX-RS, JSON, CRUD, PCF, Jenkins, JIRA, RabbitMQ, MAVEN, JUnit, UNIX, STS, IBM Web Sphere, Log4J, GIT.
Confidential, Boston, Massachusetts
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Responsible for the development and design of four complete reports, accessible to various levels of. using the spring architecture.
- Worked with Security Analysts Team to design and implement the level of security from business applications.
- Consumed web services which were written using soap over xml. Also exposed all the Business process classes as web services using soap with XML.
- Developed service class interfaces which interact with the database to retrieve the merchant transaction data.
- Used JSTL and implemented Custom Tag libraries for the JSP’s
- Responsible for the development of “Download” module using which the users can download the thousands of transactions performed by that merchant in .xls or .PDF format. Generated PDF’s for reports using I Text API.
- Implemented Singleton and Data Access Object design patterns.
- Developed DAO classes for the persistent layer using JDBC SQL and HIBERNATE.
- Responsibility for integration with the other developed reports into the CBOS framework and streamlining the process-flow.
- Deployment of the WAR files using the ANT build tool.
- Worked J2EE Infrastructure and Run time analyst to build different environments and to deploy external configuration files/ properties files.
- Unit testing, Performance / Load testing using JUNIT.
- Used Multithreading concepts and concurrency
- Coordinated with the QA team to help develop their test-cases.
- Code walk through with J2EE standards / Architecture team and transition to Support team