- Overall 4 Years of professional experience in IT industry on Cross Platform (Web & Client - Server) application development and design using object Oriented Programming, Java/ J2EE technologies.
- Expertise in using Agile Software Development methodologies like Scrum, Sprint and Traditional software models like Waterfall and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Expert in Core Java concepts like Collection Framework, Garbage Collector, Multi-threading, Exception handling.
- Experience in implementing Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, MVC, Data Access Object and Business Delegate.
- Experience in implementation of frameworks like Struts, Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Extensive experience working with RDBMS such as MySQL , MS SQL Server, Oracle.
- Expertise in Creating Hibernate configuration file, Hibernate Mapping files and defined persistence classes to persist the data into Oracle Database.
- Well versed with consuming and publishing Web services as SOA(Service-oriented) Architecture based SOAP, WSDL, UDDI Components and REST working with data-exchange formats like XML and JSON formats.
- Experience with various reporting libraries including Apache POI, Jasper Reports etc.
- Experience with and solid understanding of Micro Services and Spring Boot Development.
- Excellent in deploying the applications in AWS as EC2 instances and created snapshots for the data that had to be stored in AWS S3.
- Actively involved in the DevOps streamlining process through Jenkins CI and CD Release Automation.
- Subversion SVN, CVS, GIT and Visual Source Safe as versioning software tools.
- Extensively worked on Pivotal Tracker and JIRA tools for tracking stories in a Project.
- Good comprehension of Business work process, Business rationale and Business strategies for further execution of client prerequisite in a conveyed application environment.
Languages: C, Java, J2EE, SQL and PL/SQL
Tools: & Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, JUnit
Web/App Servers: IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, Web Logic Server
Cloud Technologies: AWS EC2, S3, SQS, IAM, Lambda, PCF
Database: Oracle, SQL-Server, MySQL server, NoSQL DB like DynamoDB
Testing Tools/ Others: Selenium, JUnit, Soap UI, Log4j, JIRA.
Version Control: SVN, CVS, GIT, Clear Case.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven and Jenkins.
IDEs: Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite (STS), IntelliJ.
Platforms: Windows, UNIX and LINUX.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Involved in Planning and Road map for migrating various applications from Ford Data Center to Next Gen Data Center.
- Analyzed host information, application environment of the existing applications to new data center.
- Worked on SQL Server for retrieving the data from the database
- Performed Data Normalization on the data collected from client and generated templates for all the workshops
- Worked on migration strategies from IBM WebSphere Application Full Profile Server to WebSphere Application Liberty Server
- Participated in data migration process to migrate data from existing system into newly developed system.
- Assisted on migration tasks and application/setup checkouts.
- Involved in development using Restful Web services using Spring Framework.
- Managing Software Map tool for understanding the clear view of interfaces related to each application.
- Attended Pivotal Cloud Foundry training and deployed sample applications to PCF.
- Working in Agile methodology using SCRUM framework.
- Developed and deployed applications with Amazon Web Services.
- Participate in client and business meetings to get the project updates and progress.
- Involved in providing support for TEST, QA and PROD environments.
- Engage with business analyst, systems architect, and data/database specialists to coordinate application development and database design.
- Working on Integrating Java application.
- Participated in the planning activities for development, deployment and QA plans.
Environment: Java, J2EE, IBM WebSphere Application Server, SQL Server, Agile, Spring Boot, Microservices, Git, MS Excel, Eclipse, PCF.
Confidential, Bloomington, MN
- Designed and coded application components in an Agile environment utilizing a test driven development approach.
- Used Rally for reporting issues.
- Used Git Hub as a version controlling for the source code check in and check outs.
- Coded Test Cases and created Mock Objects using Mockito and used JUnit to run test.
- Developed Microservices using Restful API.
- Worked on development of UI Component using Apache Flex and AngularJS.
- Developed and deployed applications application on JBOSS Application server.
- Implemented Slf4j to log events.
- Created stored procedures using PL/SQL for data modification.
- Experience in implementing continuous delivery pipeline using Jenkins, OpenShift, Docker and AWS.
- Developed various JUnit test cases with the help of Mockito to perform unit testing of the code.
- Involved in Fixing the production Defects for the application.
- Developing automated process for builds and deployments using Jenkins, Gradle.
Environment: IntelliJ IDE, Rally, Agile Methodology, Micro Services, Web services (Restful), AngularJS, JSON, Splunk, Docker, DynamoDB, OpenShift, App Dynamics, JBOSS, Amazon Web Services(AWS), Windows 8, Gradle, Git Hub, JUnit, Mockito, Jenkins, Slf4J.