- 7 years of Professional Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Application design, Development, Maintenance, Installation, Implementation, Testing and Debugging of various client/server and web applications.
- 5+ years of experience in Content Management System with AEM 6.1, AEM 6.3 and AEM 6.5.
- Have a solid understanding of AEM building blocks, CRX repository, leveraging web content management components for customization and porting of websites.
- Have a good knowledge on setup and configure Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents.
- Expert in development of applications using J2EE technologies like Java, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JMS and XML/XSL.
- Hands on experience in developing Templates, components using Sightly, OSGI bundles, sling services and customizing out of the box widget and components.
- Strong knowledge on employing Java Content Repository (JCR) for developing applications on Adobe CQ.
- Worked on Adobe CQ/AEM product suite, including CQ/AEM, CRX, CQ WCM and DAM.
- Proficient in Adobe CQ foundational concepts, including the CRX repository, the CQ platform, use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix.
- Experience in implementing, enhancing, and troubleshooting AEM/CQ 5.5+ installations
- Strong experience in Client Side designing and validations using HTML, CSS and Java Script.
- Experience in working with Maven to build and generate the jar files to deploy in the Felix Console
- Experience in using Java IDE tools like Eclipse and IntelliJ.
- Excellent understanding and good Experience with Object Oriented Concepts, Object Oriented Design and Implementation which also includes expertise in Distributed Application Development and OOPs.
- Experience using version control tools like Subversion (SVN), GIT and VSTS.
- Good knowledge of database connectivity (JDBC) for databases like SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle.
- Experience in working under Agile and Waterfall development environments.
- Good experience in coordinating and working with developers (Offshore and Onsite) and End Users in a Team based environment.
- Team player with good communication and written skills and excellent programming skills.
- Self - motivated with excellent problem-solving skills and ability to learn new technologies and tools quickly.
Languages: Java, C
Distributed Technologies: Web Services (REST, SOAP)
Enterprise Web Products: AEM 6.5, AEM 6.3, AEM 6.1
J2EE technologies: JDBC, Servlets, JSP
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss
Database Tools: MySQL
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Version Control Tools: VSTS, GIT, SVN
Other Tools: Eclipse, MAVEN, File Vault, Jenkins, Samanage
Sr AEM Developer
- Involved in technical Implementation of AEM by gathering information, analysis and design.
- Closely working with Business and Stakeholders for obtaining business requirements and educating them how AEM works.
- Worked on AEM 6.5 migration from AEM 6.3 and setup the required dispatcher configurations on Cloud with the help of Adobe team.
- Worked on Multi Site Manager (MSM) to manage multiple sites that share common content.
- Developed Adobe AEM templates and reusable components.
- Worked on Author instance to help authoring complex components on pages.
- Worked on Sling servlets to handle POST and GET requests.
- Added the required dispatcher rules to cache the landing html pages and serve as the static pages from Apache.
- Used Bulk Workflow Manager to activate the bulk number of pages into publish instance.
- Created documentation and project specific configuration as wiki pages in Confluence.
- Used JIRA for project tracking and Samanage (Salesforce tool) for defects/incidents.
- Involved in code review process and deployed the code in multiple environments utilizing GIT, Jenkins, and Maven.
- Involved in supporting the application post production and maintenance.
- Experience working in an agile environment, involved in daily standup meetings.
Confidential, Midland, Michigan
- Gathering requirements from client business teams.
- Involved in design and hybris integration discussion for better implementation of the requirements.
- Developed AEM components using Sightly
- Installed and Configured CQ5 Authoring & Publishing Instances.
- Upgraded all the current AEM 6.1 instances to AEM 6.3
- Configuration of dispatcher and replication agents for all the environments.
- Developed complex components with dialog on CQ5 using jQuery, HTML and CSS.
- Developed functionality specific OSGi bundles on CQ5.
- Developed Adobe CQ templates and reusable components.
- Converted existing components from classic UI to Touch UI.
- Created customized logger files (Info/Error/Debug mode) in Sling (Log Support) console for tracking any exceptions.
- Created Responsive Designs using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Involved in building, deploying the code and moving code to different environments.
- Testing support during UAT and production.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Build new AEM instances and configured all the required configurations (http, dispatcher. Any) for the AEM to run as required.
- Upgraded all the current CQ5.6 instances to AEM 6.1
- Worked on the issues like Disable Targeting and JQuery Versioning which usually arise when upgrading from CQ5.6 to AEM6.1
- Build new Jenkins Jobs and new repositories for the new AEM instances.
- Configured Replication and Dispatcher Flush Agents in the AEM.
- Created customized workflows for activating and deactivating pages for the content authors.
- Developed CQ Templates and Components in the AEM instances.
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) including image and Videos (Digital Asset Management - DAM) using Scene 7 and Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- Experienced in Maven to build and generate the jar files to deploy in the Felix Console
- Have a detailed knowledge of working with JIRA.
- Have been used DAM Assets, Package Manager, Replication and other tools provided by CQ and also have an in-depth knowledge of using all the above.
- Involved with the training of Content Authoring to the new AEM Content Authors.
- Participated in Agile Ceremonies and update the actual hours for the User Stories and track the Sprint Burn down charts.
Environment: Java 7, Sightly, Servlets, HTML, CSS, Ajax, jQuery, AEM6.1, Apache Sling, CRXDE, WCM, JCR Connector, Windows and Linux.
- Involved in gathering requirements and documented the technical specifications based on the requirements.
- Developed the application using MVC architecture.
- Implemented the business logic using Servlets.
- Used JDBC to develop Data layer and used Oracle SQL as database.
- Developed the view components using JSP and JSTL.
- Involved in writing SQL queries for JDBC and get the data from Oracle SQL.
- Designed UML Class Diagrams and Use Case Diagrams to understand the code easily.
- Used Eclipse IDE to develop the application.
- Developed the Maven for building the application and deploying on Tomcat Application Server.
- Used SLF4J as logging framework.
Environment: Java 6, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, Oracle SQL, Eclipse, SLF4J, Tomcat, Windows.