- 5 years of IT experience working in all phases of Software development life cycle(SDLC) Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Maintenance.
- Experienced in Object Oriented design, Systems Analysis, Software &Web Application development.
- Experience in Identity and Access Management using Forgerock, Apache Active directory, OARS, Oauth, Openjdk, OpenAM.
- Experience in Database Design using SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, and Triggers.
- Strong in writing build files with ANT, Maven repository.
- Worked on various database servers like Oracle, DB2 and MS SQL Server 2008 .
- Good knowledge of Hibernate & Spring MVC frame work technologies.
- Follow code construction fundamentals for coding practices, guideline for use of d ata, control-related concepts, and error-detection practices
- Excellent team Player, quick learner and self-starter with effective communication, motivation and organizational skills combined with attention to details and business process improvements.
Markup/Scripting Language: HTML/CSS3, HTML5, XML,JSON,Bootstrap4
CodeEditor/IDE: Visual studio code, Atom, Notepad++,Eclipse4.11.0
Frameworks: Angular 4, Angular 6,Spring MVC, Spring Core, Vue.js,Vuelidate,Vee-validate
Build Processor: Grunt,Webpack,Gulp
Software tools: Maven repository,Ant, Microsoft office(Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
Databases: SQLite, MySQL, Oracle,MS SQL server
Web Servers: SOAP, RESTful web services,Tomcat 9.0 & Apache HTTP Server, WAMP
Other Tools/Software: GitHub, Svn, Adobe, Labview, Adobe Premier Pro.
Java developer (IAM)
- Expert in developing the single-sign-on web application.
- Working on Identity & Access Management ( IAM ) to ensure only authorized personel can access.
- Built and installed reusable codes and libraries for future reference.
- Responsible for creating RESTfull end point in spring framework for migrating from RACF(OpenDJ) to ForgeRock
- Responsible to design workflows in forgeRock, to connect and integrate company’s application to RecF.
- Responsible to create forms using Vuejs,Vuelidate and Vee validate.
- Develop and execute unit tests and functional test coverage for assigned coding changes to ensure code quality.
- Responsible for building and testing web services using tomcat 9 e-g REST full web services using Spring framework in eclipse oxygen.
- Support Senior Developers in the design and development of proof of concept and prototype application environments. provide assistance with presentations in code reviews.
- Follow code construction fundamentals for coding practices, guideline for use of data, control-related concepts, and error-detection practices .
- Working in JAVA spring MVC (model view controllent) environment to encrypt client-sensitive information.
- Working in an Agile Environment on Jira and attend daily B2B stand up scrum meetings using Webex.
Environment: Spring MVC3.0, Eclipse oxygen, Junit, SVN repository, RESTful web services, Gradle/Maven, JIRA board,Forgerock, IAM, Webex,Apache Active directory,OARS,Oauth,Openjdk,OpenAM,MongoDb,DB2
Web application developer
- Responsible for building and testing web services using tomcat 9.0 e-g REST full web services using the Spring boot/Jersey framework in eclipse IDE.
- Hands on and implements complex AngularJS applications, directives, controllers, services,dependency injection.
Environment: Spring 3.0,SQL server 2008, Eclipse Luna, GitHub, RESTful web services, Gradle/Maven.
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
- Working as database Administrator and I am responsible for requirement analysis, design, document, development, enhancement and support of MS SQL Server.
- Installed/Upgraded/Migrated SQL Server 2005 on 64 & 32 bit systems both clustered (Single and multi-node clusters) as well as standalone Servers.
- Modifying existing reports, as necessary
- Distributing Clarity reports to report consumers using Epic-Crystal integration
Environment: MS SQL Server 2008 r2,BIDS, T-SQL, Share Point 2013,SSRS