- 7 years of experience in working with the web based applications, hands on experience in the analysis, design patterns, development client and server applications, implementing and testing with the use of Java, and Core Java.
- Experienced with AngularJS directives ng - app, ng-init, ng-model for initialization of AngularJS application data, implemented AngularJS Expressions, Directives, Controllers, filters and created AngularJS service layer.
- Expertise in Java programming and have a good understanding on OOPs, Collections Interface, Exceptions Handling, Input/output (I/O) System, Annotations, Enums, Concurrency, Multi-Threading, Lambdas, and Generics.
- Extensive SDLC experience including Requirement Analysis, Design and Coding, Application Implementation, Unit Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing and Production Support.
- Experience in Developing Application using frameworks Spring Dependency Injection (DI), IOC, Aspect-oriented Programming (AOP), Integration, Security, Boot, Struts and Hibernate.
- Extensively worked on implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using XML Web Services, Handling HTTP Request and responses, creating Web service clients, handling communication calls to methods and External Interfaces.
- Experience in developing Web and Enterprise applications using technologies JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Java Server Faces (JSF), Java Persistence API (JPA), JNDI, JMS,, JSP, NPM, GIT and Jira.
- Experience in Installing, Configuring, Deploying and maintaining Application and Web Servers such as Oracle Web Logic, JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP), Apache Tomcat Server and IBM Web Sphere.
- Worked collaboratively with Clients at Onsite and offshore teams to establish and maintain consistent test methodology and resolve any requirements ambiguities during the testing process.
- Have good experience in writing SQL queries, PL/SQL Procedures, Functions and Triggers and Cursors and using Hibernate framework with Spring ORM in interaction with the RDBMS and familiar with Non-Relational Database like Mongo DB.
- Extensively used the Java design patterns like Builder, MVC, MVVM, Service Locator, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Data Access Object (DAO), Factory Method.
- Experience in Creating Store procedures and functions in SQL server to import data in to Elasticsearch and converting relational data in to documents.
- Experience in writing Build Scripts using Shell Scripts, ANT, MAVEN and using CI (Continuation Integration) tools like Jenkins.
- Having very strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and within the group, can learn quickly and easily adaptable to the working environment.
- Good exposure in interacting with clients and solving application environment issues and can communicate effectively with people at different levels including stakeholders, internal teams, and the senior management.
- Good analytical and programming skills, good diagnostic ability, ability to go the core of the problem, capacity to meeting deadlines and always focused to quality and speed.
- Have excellent communication and problem-solving skills with excellent understanding of system development methodologies, techniques and tools.
- Experienced in AGILE procedures and applying best practices in programming development, for example, engineering, plan designs, peer programming and unit testing.
Languages: Java 1.8/1.7/ J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JavaBeans, JDBC, Spring, Web Services, SOA, JMS, Node-JS
Development Tools (IDEs): Eclipse, MyEclipse, STS, Android Studio
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat, WebLogic, Jboss
RDBMS: MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle10g/11g
Platforms: Windows, UNIX, LINUX
Testing Tools: Junit, TestNg, Mockito, Selenium, Cucumber, Protractor
Version Control: GIT, SVN
Methodologies: Agile and Waterfall Methodology
Build Tools: Maven, Jenkins CI/CD.
Confidential - Olympia, WA
Full Stack Java Developer
- Responsible for creating, designing and reviewing Web applications by gathering business specifications, the Agile Scrum Application Development Methodology adopted.
- Developed lazy loaded Angular modules and used VMware clarity components to build the UI.
- Worked with NGRX store for statement management on the UI.
- Project planning documents assumptions, functional requirements, product features and programmer specifications. Recommend operational and process improvements based on efficiencies and available technologies.
- Ensures seamless performance of client applications to ensure that no schedule for a project is delayed beyond the SLA specified. Responsible for testing artefacts to improve the quality and deliver a better product to the client.
- Used Spring Boot Microservice architecture to develop minimally configured REST based Web Services.
- Support across the various FACETS product modules-membership, Claims, Provider, Usage Management and Workflow. Report risks proactively and provide mitigation plans to address risks. Implementation of the results / best practices of RCA (Root Cause Analysis) in future releases.
- Used hibernate, object / relational mapping (ORM) solution, data representation mapping technique from MVC model to Oracle relational data model with SQL-based schema.
- Used Spring Boot microservice architecture to build REST-based Cloud Services with limited configuration Support through numerous Search Feature modules, Order Description.
- Extraction of market principles from current software apps, recording the user tale review for creating mobile applications with all available functionality.
- Developed Request Controller, Spring Controller response model using Spring-MVC, Using JSON as REST application response sort.
- Responsible for reviewing measurements collected to improve efficiency and avoid bug leakage, accountable for full deployment and maintenance tasks from design review to execution, ensuring that all program improvements are seamless before deployment.
- Using the Micro Services architecture, introduced Restful Web Services to access data from the client side.
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation identifying and/or requesting improvements and/or requirements / specifications. When delegated, the project reach analyzes analysis and addresses machine issues.
- Focused on current oracle storage protocols to extract or verify the data for correct validations, engaging regularly in code analysis and bug fixing.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in Collection, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing requirements of applications developed using AGILE SCRUM methodology.
- Design, build and execute an Angular 2 SPA (Single Page Application) that absorbs JSON from a Spring MVC and uses Spring Protection to protect the Server.
- Nested views and routing introduced using Angular Router as needed and large routing module implanted to speed up the initial application load.
- GUI was built using HTML, TypeScript, NGRX, Bootstrap, CSS3, Angular-Material to design, construct and bundle an application using Angular CLI.
- AG-GRID optimized for operating with tabular data and designed scanning, paging and sorting capabilities.
- SASS-based CSS was used to describe framework styles and to package the code using Webpack plugin bundler.
- RESTful Cloud Resources shown use JAX-RS. Implemented Angular aims to manage intermittent correspondence on different specifications through our Restful API.
- Involved in the planning of Rational Rose usage case, sequence diagrams, class diagrams, operation diagrams. Interested in designing software libraries that are modular use standard java classes and interfaces.
- RESTful WEB SERVICES allowed use of Express JS to modify data in MySQL to connect various endpoints.
- Worked with Mongo DB to prevent data loss during machine errors and introduced read preferences in Mongo DB replica collection.
- Using the Spring MVC platform, generated ant construct files to create WAR files and involved in device creation. Interested in the creation of Hibernate artifacts such that data can remain in the database.
- Writes SQL scripts and builds underlying storage table with dynamic business processes. Participated in the use of web-services utilizing SOAP, which enabled the business application to be merged with the legacy applications and also encourages potential applications.
- Used Angular JS Routing to switch through nested HTML views in the framework and generated customizable Angular Js directives which were used in conjunction with HTML elements for DOM manipulation.
- Extensively utilized Core Java sets, Generics, Error management, Functionality interface trends, even focused with practical Java programming principles, lambda expressions.
- Worked with concrete times for the Java 8 Time Kit and the design and read values.
- Used Log4j API, configured to send email notifications for logging in development, testing and production environments.
- Used GIT for version control and used eclipse as the application development IDE, Used Rational Clear Quest for fixing the defects. Involved in training prospective employees, mentoring them to grasp the demand.
Confidential - Farmington Hills, MI
- Design of software utilizing Agile-Scrum methods and J2EE architecture specification and design trends.
- Developed Angular services, controllers and created models for two-way data binding.
- Designed user Interface using Angular UI components such as tabs, grids, dropdowns etc and configured the routing service using Angular-JS router. Involved in developing Angular-JS directives to do reusable UI components.
- Used Angular Resource and HTTP services to retrieve the data from the server and to display the content on the browser and took part in creating custom reusable components.
- Used Spring Declarative Transaction Management to manage request transactions.
- Spring batch jobs built for importing XML data into the database and for email alerts.
- Used Junit and Mockito for code checking, and log4j for code logging.
- The Maven build tool used to build and deploy the application and the Jenkins application for continuous integration.
- Used extensively Eclipse in development and debugging the application and used SVN and GIT tools to manage the code versions.
- Used Splunk for logging, analyzing, monitoring of data.
- Strategic architecture expertise to consider target markets, using available metrics, build wireframes and pick color palettes.
- Worked with Proficient to convey ideas and concepts such as storyboards, wireframes and prototypes in a variety of ways.
- Expertise in the creation and development of multiple handheld apps, browsers, versions and screen sizes.
- Experience in maintaining existing and created new digital style guides.
- Experience editing content of websites using a content management system.
- Worked with Competent in understanding data and analytics (e.g., Facebook, Google Analytics).
- Experience Working closely with stakeholders to deliver the product vision.
- Expertise in web design related good graphic design skills ( i.e. typography, color palettes, responsive layouts).
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Knowledge in Google Analytics, Tag Manager or Webmaster Tools.
- Knowledge in WordPress or equivalent CMS.
- Expert in REST API, Micro services, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Eureka/Consul, and Zipkin.
- Experience in developing and implementing web applications & database using the technologies MVC, Ajax, Hibernate, JPA, JDBC, HTML, DHTML, CSS and Web Services .
- Programming experience in Core Java, Servlets, JSP, Java Script, JDBC, JSF, XML, EJB, Struts, Spring MVC, Ajax, Hibernate, JPA, JDBC, HTML, DHTML, CSS and Web Services .
- Experienced in developing and deploying AWS applications using tools of continuous integration, such as Jenkins.
- Design material-UI library while creating functional components that can be reused in the future.