- Worked in an Agile environment.
- Have experience working with different version control tools like SVN, GIT.
- Strong working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3.
- Used Junit for writing Application and action level unit test cases for the Unit testing.
- Experience with Firebug for Mozilla, Developer Toolbar for Chrome and IE Developer Toolbar for Internet Explorer.
- Strong Working experience in Design, Development and implementation of several J2EE frameworks spring Core, spring IOC, spring MVC, spring ORM, spring JDBC, Spring Data, Hibernate and Struts 1.1/1.2,2.z
- Developed and deployed multi-tier Enterprise Applications using Tomcat, Web logic and web-sphere application server, Micro services.
- Developed J2EE applications on IDE’s like Eclipse, WID(web sphere Integration development)and NetBeans
- Expert experience with styling and responsive design techniques, mobile first website development using technologies such as HTML5, LESS and SASS
- Experience with Python, Hadoop, Mongo DB.
- Good Experience working with High Traffic Websites.
Web Designing Tools: Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
Web/Application Servers: HTTP Web Server, Web logic Apache Tomcat, Pivotal cloud foundry
Database: Oracle 11g, SQL Server 2008 and 2012, MYSQL, MS Access.
Debugging Tools: Google Chrome Web Debugger, Fire bug, Mozilla Firefox.
IDE: Eclipse, Sublime text, Notepad++.
Operating Systems: Linux, Unix, Windows XP (Prof), Win 7, 8, Mac OS X.
Java Technologies: Java, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JavaBeans, JMS, EJB, JNDI, Custom Tag Libraries, Applets, microservices
Confidential, Silver Spring, MD
Java Full stack Developer
- Involved in the lifecycle of the software design process including, requirement Definition, prototyping, design, interface implementations, unit testing and maintenance.
- Used Spring boot, Micro Services, REST API for building the application.
- Designed and developed business components using Spring Boot, Spring Dependency Injection (Core), Spring AOP and Spring Annotations.
- Implemented the logging functionality using Logging Tools Log4j, slf4j.
- Implemented on Java 8 including features like lambda, streams, multi-threading etc.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Micro services and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Implemented Java and J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object (DTO), Data Access Object and Service Locator.
- Designed the application using Micro-services Architecture based on Spring Boot.
- Experience in coding business components using various API's of Java like Multithreading, Exception handling, Collections, Generics, JDBC, Lambda and Streams.
- Used Apache Kafka as the messaging infrastructure for asynchronous processing.
- Designed and developed complex SQL queries, stored procedures using MySQL.
- Consuming both Restful and SOAP web services depending on the design need of the project.
- Developed Restful API's, which takes in an HTTP request and produces the HTTP response in JSON Format using micro services.
- Implemented data ingestion and handling clusters in real time processing using Kafka.
- Extensively used JMS for Asynchronous Messaging to produce/consume messages.
- Extensively used GIT for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to Bit bucket and GitLab.
- Worked on creating the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
- Experience in Continuous Integration and automated build/deploy using GOCD.
- Used Unix commands to go through the server logs and identify the issues.
- Used JUnit to write unit tests and integration test and used Mockito to mock/stub classes.
- Involves in Sprint planning for the estimation of efforts for user stories and bugs.
- Followed agile methodology and participated in stand-up meetings to update the status of daily tasks and weekly team meetings.
Java Full stack Developer
- Designed CSS templates for use in all pages on the website working with CSS Background, positioning, text, border, margin, padding, and table.
- Applied optimization techniques to reduce page size and load times to enhance user experience using sprites.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Flux for SPA development.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Used Web services (SOAP and Restful) for transmission of large blocks of XML/JSON.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.js.
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using redux.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React-Drag gable
- Used Excel Builder 3rd Party open source library and tweak it to make sure it will work with IE11.
- Used flickity.js for creating carousel-images.
- Component for UX-Library consisted of Button, Checkbox, Input, Icons, Toggle Button, Dropdown, Multi-Level Dropdown and many more.
- In Phase Two, worked closely with the Back-End team to display data using the Custom Components, library Components, and Redux.
- Used Middleware, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Worked with backend engineers to optimize existing API calls to create efficiencies by deprecating unneeded API calls.
- Used React flux to polish the data and for single directional flow.
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Used JIRA as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
- Interacted with Testing Team, Scrum Masters and Business Analysts for fixing of Issues.
- Performed the System Testing, Regression Testing for Complete UI after fixing the Issues which are reported by Testing Team.
Java Full stack Developer
- Involved with all stages of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development. Developed html views with HTML5, CSS3, JSON and AngularJS
- Involved in developing in hibernate using the spring DAO layer to do the operations using oracle data base.
- Used Pivotal cloud Foundry to deploy and see logs to track the issues in different environments
- Spring boot is used to create new module and deploy the application in tomcat.
- Used Test Driven Development (TDD) for develop the new applications such as member search in delta dental.
- Developed user interface by using the Flux for SPA development.
- Defined and developed the presentation layer of the application using HTML 5, CSS3 and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of server side CSS pre-processors including SASS and LESS