- Over 8+ years of Progressive technical and functional experience specializing in the analysis, design and development of various multi - tiered client-server applications using Java and J2EE technologies.
- Experience in design, development, coding, testing and implementation phases of SDLC.
- Good working experience with AGILE and SCRUM methodologies.
- Experience in Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using UML and J2EE Design Patterns like Model-View-Controller (MVC), Singleton, Abstract Factory, Session Façade, DAO, DTO, Service Locator and Business Delegate in developing multi-tier distributed web applications.
- In depth knowledge on core java concepts such as OOPS, Collections, Multi-threading, generics, Exception handling, Thread pools, Execution services, concurrent utilities, File IO and Serialization.
- Good knowledge of Java 8 features including Lambda expressions, Method references, Functional interfaces, Stream API, Default methods, Optional class, Collectors class, Parallel array sorting etc.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Dashboard, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix, Spring Zulu Proxy.
- Worked with Microservices patterns - Circuit Breaker/Hystrix, DDD, Aggregator, Proxy Chaining.
- Experience in Messaging services like Rabbit MQ, IBM MQ, Active MQ and Apache Kafka.
- Experience in Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization of REST services using OIDC on top of OAuth.
- Extensive knowledge of XML-based standards and protocols such as WSDL and SOAP, Service Oriented Architecture SOA, development of XSD schemas and implementing both SOAP and REST web services.
- Expertise in designing Java, J2EE applications using Amazon Web Services and AWS Elastic Compute Cloud EC2.
- Deployed the Application into Docker container and made easily accessible at runtime using Pivotal Cloud Foundry and other cloud services like AWS, Netflix Eureka, Spring Hystrix as fallback method, Spring Ribbon for load balancing and a broker service to maintain status using Spring Kafka and Zookeeper.
- Experienced in configuration and deployment on Application Servers such as IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, Red Hat JBoss and Apache Tomcat.
- Experienced in version management systems with Clear Case, Mercurial, CVS, SVN and GIT.
- Good experience in unit testing, Jasmine, Junit and Mockito, Automated testing using TestNG, Selenium (IDE web driver), Integration testing using Continuum, Selenium, Hudson, Jenkins and Apache camel.
- Experience in Database Modeling, Design, and Development of complex PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers, packages and views in relational databases: Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL and IBM DB2.
- Focused on architecting NoSQL databases like Mongo, Cassandra.
- Hands on experience with build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle and logging tools like Log4J and Splunk.
Languages: Java JDK 1.8, C++, C, SQL, PL/SQL, Scala, Golang.
Frameworks: Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Boot, Spring Micro services, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Cloud, Swagger UI.
Application/web servers: WebLogic 10.3/12.2, IBM WebSphere 7.0/8.5, JBoss, Tomcat 8.x/9.0, Bug tracking, Jenkins, Cucumber.
Database Server: Oracle 11g/12g, DB2, MongoDB, SQL server, MS Access and MySQL, Cassandra.
Cloud Environments: Azure, AWS, Netflix Eureka, Mesos, Kubernetes.
IDEs: Eclipse, Spring STS, IntelliJ, WebStorm, NetBeans.
Web Services: JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, SOAP, REST, SOAP UI, Microservices.
Build Automation: ANT, Maven, Gradle .
Messaging Tools: JMS, Rabbit MQ, Apache Kafka.
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Git, Mercurial .
Methodologies: Agile, waterfall, TDD (Test-Driven- Development), Scrum.
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux and MAC.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Involved End to End Design, Development and Testing of Streamlets module. Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing. Followed Agile methodology in the Scrum model.
- Worked with Angular 8 to develop single page applications. Enhanced application performance by Angular 8 Component based development. Experience with creating custom directives, decorators, and services to interface with both restful and SOA services.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Adapter, Service locator, Session facade, Singleton, Factory and DAO.
- Extensively used Java 8 features like lambda expressions for communicating between business layer and database, stream API for Bulk Data Operations on Collections using both streams and parallel streams.
- Developed the Spring Features like Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring Integration.
- Implementing or exposing the Microservices architecture with Spring Boot based Microservices interacting through a combination of RESTful and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations.
- Used Spring inheritance, Auto-wiring, Core Containers, ORM modules as part of migration from EJB to Spring, Spring Quartz for scheduling tasks to generating reports and emails to clients. Implemented fail safe and circuit breaker patterns in Spring Boot Microservice applications using Hystrix, configured Swagger-UI to registered Microservice with Eureka server and monitored service health check from Spring Boot admin console and Spring Ribbon for load balancing.
- Used Spring Validation framework to implement the server-side validations and used Ext JS AJAX to get the data from the server asynchronously by using JSON objects.
- Worked in Spring Security for application Authentication and Authorization using OIDC on top of OAuth 2.
- Implemented Spring Circuit breaker pattern, integrated Hystrix dashboard to monitor Spring micro services.
- Created Data Access Object (DAO ) which is used by the Hibernate API calls to interact with the database.
- Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML using CXF framework tool/Apache Commons.
- Consumed Restful web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture. Configuring the Mule process for fetching the data from Kafka topic and make web service calls to the middle tier Mule ESB for processing.
- Experience with basic WebSphere Administration- like JMS, Data Source Configurations, Listener port configurations, JVM Property Configuration, Certificates Configuration, deploying EAR’s into various environments through Admin Console, Hudson etc.
- Used Spark streaming with Scala to consume real-time data from the Kafka cluster and run arbitrations.
- Created S3 buckets in the AWS environment to store files, sometimes which are required to serve static content for a web application. Designed, configured and deployed Amazon Web Services for large number of applications utilizing the AWS API gateway and ELK ( Elastic search , Kibana , Logstash ) stack focusing on high availability and fault tolerance that is produced by Apache Spark cluster .
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing the images. Deployed Docker contained Spring REST services into AWS EC2 container service using AWS admin console and used lambda to run applications in AWS console.
- Used Drools engine for validating business rules before executing in runtime.
- Used Gradle as build and dependency management tool for creating EAR, WAR and JAR file to be deployed in Tomcat application servers and integrated with Jenkin pipelines.
- Experience with DevOps methodologies, implementing CI/CD Pipelines using tool sets like GIT, Jenkins and Travis. Setup the continuous Integration (CI) process and continuous deployment (CD) jobs in Jenkins brew master instance, which reduces the time for the deployment of microservices .
- Created detailed JUnit and JASMINE tests for every single piece of functionality to adhere to 95% code coverage which is required by Sonar Qube in Jenkins builds to pass and deploy. Used Log4J API for detailed error logging and debugging.
- Created Test automation framework using Cucumber and Selenium web driver.
- Speeding up Existing Applications with a Cache services using Redis Cache.
- Created/managed Mongo DB / NoSQL collections. Developed Server-side automation using Node.js scripting and connecting different types of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in configuring and consuming SharePoint 2016 and Office 365 /SharePoint Online using Node JS API’s.
- Used GIT as version management, Jira for defect management system.
Environment: Java 8, Angular 8, Spring Boot, MVC, Spring Eureka, Hibernate, AWS, MongoDB, NodeJS, AJAX, XML, Golang, Oracle 11g, Docker, jQuery, IBM RAD, Kubernetes, Multi-threading, Design Patterns, Git, Apache Maven, Tomcat 9.0, Oracle WebLogic, HTML 5, XSLT, RESTful Services.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Designed and coded application components in an Agile Environment utilizing a Test-Driven development and SDET approach and Pair-programming.
- Designed Prototype and project layout skeletons using ReactJS, jQuery and CSS/LESS and HTML.
- Multi-threading was used to process data in chunks to improve performance.
- Comprehensive experience in using Node.js and Spring Boot implementing RESTful web service.
- Implemented application architecture of the System based on Spring MVC and J2EE specifications.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IOC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML, file that contains declarations and business classes are wired-up to the frontend managed beans using Spring IOC pattern.
- Integration of Spring Portlet Framework with the Flex based custom components.
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Used Hibernate ORM tools which automate the mapping between SQL databases and objects in Java.
- Creating Stored Procedure and fine tuning the existing procedure to handle huge amount of transaction.
- Worked on SOA Web Services using SOAP for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Configured Swagger for auto-generated documentation for all REST API calls.
- Responsible for packaging and deploying components into the Tomcat.
- Used Azure components like Service Bus implements a communication system between mutually interacting software applications, Message Queues, Redis Cache to supports data structures such as strings, hashes, lists, sets, sorted sets with range queries.
- Developed Ant Scripts for the build process and deployed in IBM WebSphere.
- Involved in JUnit Testing of various modules by generating the Test Cases.
- Used Surround for version control and Clear Quest for bug tracking.
- Involved in Bug fixing of various modules that were raised by the testing teams in the application during the Integration testing phase.
- Involved in working on Cassandra database to analyze how the data get stored.
- Log4J is used for logging purposes and debug levels are defined for controlling what we log.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in various phases of SDLC as requirement gathering, modeling, analysis, architecture design and development and the project was developed using Agile Methodologies.
- Worked on Core Java for multi-threading, collections and GUI AWT.
- Developed applications using J2EE, JSP, Servlet and Spring Bean Classes.
- Expertise in Spring framework, Spring-AOP, Spring-ORM and Spring - Security.
- Developed application level persistence using Hibernate and Spring framework.
- Written Hibernate Query Language (HQL) and Criteria based queries to work with SQL databases.
- Developed test cases for Angular JS using karma and grunt.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA architecture) using Web Services (SOAP, REST).
- Design and Development of Objects using Object Oriented Design in Java.
- Used JBoss Developer Studio for development and JBoss Enterprise Application Server for deployment.
- Created security certificates and established secured connections between Application Servers and Web Servers.
- Created the Servlets for processing the data on the server.
- Used Maven for dependency management, build applications and deploy to the containers, application servers and create versions in the repository.
- Experience in Talend open studio to integrate complex data systems and synchronization.
- Implementing REST services using Talend ESB studio.
- Developed Junit test cases for DAO and Service Layer methods.
- Have been working on Query optimization, functions and Stored Procedures and other database objects.