- Around 6 years of IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Enterprise Applications in the Client/Server environment as a FULL STACK developer using Java/J2ee in Client - Server, 3-tier and n-tier applications.
- Good Knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Analysis and Design (OOAD) Concepts and designing experience using StarUML, Rational rose to develop UML or design artifacts like Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Use case realization.
- Experienced in working with redux architecture.
- Experience in client side technologies such as JavaBeans, Vert.x,JMS, XML, XSLT, Oracle, SQL and MVC architecture.
- Experience in developing various front end frameworks like React JS.
- Possess strong working knowledge of Database Programming using SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Stored Procedures. SQL Server.
- Experience using Confidential Node Rest framework and developed backend services using NodeJS.
- Good knowledge in HTML5/CSS development and have experience in angular.js.
- Hands on experience using various Operating - Systems like Windows, Linux.
- Experience in making the Devops pipelines using Openshift and Kubernetes for the Microservices Architecture.
- Used a Microservice architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting with REST and leveraging Amazon web services (AWS) to deploy identity Microservices
- Extensive experience in setting up the CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, GitHub, CHEF, Terraform and AWS
- Involved in using build/deploy tools such as Jenkins, Docker and OpenShift for Continuous Integration & Deployment for Microservices
- Multithreading, Thread-Pools with strong OOP and OOAD skills
- Experience with Apache Tomcat on Amazon AWS.
- Experience in Web Services Technologies like SOAP with WSDL and RESTful with JAX RS, Jersey, Spring, Apache CXF and Node-JS and implemented SOA architecture with web services.
- Experience in developing applications using servers like Websphere, JBOSS and Tomcat.
- Experience in developing various front end frameworks like AngularJS.
- Good Knowledge and sound experience working with MVC framework like Struts, ORM frameworks like Hibernate, JPA and IOC frameworks like Spring, Spring AOP.
- Experience with AngularJS Expressions, Directives, Controllers, filters.
- Experience in working with Agile SCRUM Methodology.
- Experience in developing XML documents with XSD validations, SAX and DOM parsers to parse the data held in XML documents.
- Good Knowledge of using IDE Tools like Eclipse, MyEclipse, Net Beans, RAD for Java/J2EE application development.
- Quick Learner, highly motivated team player with excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Experienced in build/deploying applications into servers using Maven, ANT and integrated with CI servers like Jenkins.
- Hands-on experience in using message brokers such as ActiveMQ and RabbitMQ.
- Good knowledge on databases MySQL, Oracle 10/11g and familiar with NOSQL database
- Experienced in writing test cases, implement test classes using Junit.
Technologies: J2EE, EJB, RMI, JMS, Servlet, JDBC, Web Services, MQ, Angular Js, JVM,Kafka,RabbitMQ
Frameworks: Struts, AJAX, Spring, Hibernate 3.0, JUnit, Log4j, XML, Beans, JSTL
IDEs/Tools: My Eclipse, Ant, Rational Rose, Toad, Maven, JQuery.
App/Web Server: WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat, JBoss
Operating System: Windows, UNIX/LINUX
Database: Oracle (8i/9i/10g), SQL Server
- Building the web services, build client -side User Experience using the Backend technologies Restful API with springframework, LDAP connections with Soap UI.
- Developing Restful Services for sending and receiving data from different applications through RESTFUL using JSON
- Implementing code using Java 8, core java technologies like multithreading concepts, Spring framework by utilizing its features like Spring Dependency injection, Spring Security, Spring Web flow with Spring MVC.
- Using Maven for compilation, packaging and deployment in the Apache Tomcat and WebLogic servers and host all the projects in different ports
- Creating the automated build and deployment process for application and building a continuous integration system using Jenkins
- Working on Creation and configuring ECS & EC2 instances on Amazon Web services (AWS) for establishing clusters on cloud.
- Using Log4j and Splunk to Monitor logs.
- Worked on Springboot applications.
- Integrated Spring Security with JDBC to manage user registration and login.
- Used a Microservices architecture, with SpringBoot based services interacting through a combination of REST and SpringBoot
- Experience in setting up the build and deployment automation terraform scripts using Jenkins.
- Extensively involved in Manual Testing and Automated Testing
- Design and implementation of Spring-Security for the application for authentication process against LDAP, J2EE pre-authentication, and Database.
- Performed full Regression Testing of different modules of the Investor Analytics website using Selenium
- Extensively worked on CI/CD pipeline for code deployment by engaging different tools ( Git, Jenkins, CodePipeline ) in the process right from developer code check-in to Production deployment.
- Validating functional tests and perform E2E testing.
- Working in Agile Scrum Development Methodology, participating in Daily Scrum meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the tasks for the user stories, participated in retrospective and presenting live UAT demo at end of the sprint.
- Having experience in using Splunk Dashboards and searches.
- Managed Maven project dependencies by creating parent-child relationships between Projects
- Experience in finding vulnerabilities with Eratocode fixes
- Using Bug tracking tool JIRA and GitHub to maintain the version of the files, code merges and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Worked with tools like Maven, Bamboo, Junit, and Log4j.
Environment: Java 1.8, Eclipse, Git, Maven, JIRA, Log4j, Junit, Tomcat 9, Rest API, Soap UI,AWS, Jenkins, Apache directory studio LDAP, springframework,springboot, Postman,Bamboo, Splunk ForgeRock.
Full stack developer
- Involved in analysis, design,development and testing of the applications.
- Used Eclipse IDE for development of the application.
- Used Maven and gradle for project builds.
- Used Github to maintain the version of the files, code merges and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Involved in developing applications on Reactive Programming in Android development using javaRx
- Involved in writing the test cases for the application using JUnit.
- Wrote test cases using Mockito.
- Used Apache Cordova and Ionic frameworks for cross platform mobile app development.
- Used Android Studio for Android & XCode for iOS development
- Created and deployed Web Services using SOAP, and XML for Pulling Customer Service Records.
- Working experience with tools like Visual Studio, GIT\ Used Postman to test the RESTful API.
- Used Spring Boot at back-end which helps to develop application with ease
- Implemented Restful and SOAP Web services to retrieve data from remote server.
- Involved in design and developing Mobile Applications for both Android and iOS Platforms using ionic Framework.
- Used Jenkins to load JAR files from Database required for running the application.
- Thorough experience in implementing Automation Tools Selenium WebDriver, JUnit, TestNG, Eclipse, Git/GitHub, Jenkins, SOAP UI and REST with POSTMAN.
- Experience in testing mobileNative and web Apps (iOS and Android) using mobile devices.
- Designed hybrid mobile app for Android and iOS using Ionic, Cordova, AngularJS.
- Good knowledge on Flutter framework, Dart programming language for the development.
- Automated test cases using Ruby Language with cucumber framework.
- Created automation test scripts using data Driven framework and Page Factory model to test the web
Full Stack Developer
- Providing the technical support to the analysts during requirement gathering.
- Communication with business users and analysts to better understand use cases and any changes to requirements.
- Created reusable UI components using React JS.
- Developed unit testing for angular components using Jasmine Karma, and Protractor. Jestand Mocha, Node testing for React Components.
- Developed Server-side components using Hibernate and spring framework.
- Implemented Initial setup and component migration to Redux.
- Used spring boot which is radically faster in building cloud Microservices and develop spring based application with very less configuration.
- Developed Micro Service to provide Restful API utilizing spring Boot with various data persistence frameworks using Hibernate
- Implementing a Continuous Delivery framework using Puppet, Bamboo in Linux environments .
- Experience in handling messaging services using Apache Kafka.
- Involved in installing and configuring Confluent Kafka in R&D line, also Validate the installation with HDFS connector and Hive connectors .
- Used Storm and Kafka Services to push data to HBase and Hive tables.
- Developed Rest APIs in spring boot.
- Used JSP, Servlets, and HTML5 to create web interfaces. Developed Java Beans and used custom tag libraries for embedding dynamic into JSP pages.
- Worked in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Design and Development using Java, J2EE, WSDL, SOAP, LDAP, XML Cursor, Bean, JMS, Servlets and Oracle.
- Designing/Developing J2EE applications/POCs using Java, J2EE Technologies with Aspect J on BEA WebLogic Implemented AWS Code Pipeline and Created Cloud formation JSON templates in Terraform for infrastructure as code. server 9.1.
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) for hosting some of the client-side applications.
- Used Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) from Amazon Webservices (AWS) cloud resources to the scalable deployment of applications by providing the configuration as a web service.
- Used Redux for state management, to store the whole state of the app in an immutable object tree.
- Used webpack-dev-server to server webpack bundler and emit information about the compilation state of the client.
- Developed Spark Scripting by using Scala shell commands as per the requirements.
- Performed advanced procedures like text analytics and processing, using the in-memory computing capabilities of Spark using Scala.
- Configured Spark streaming to receive real time data from the Kafka and store the stream data to HDFS using Scala.
- Supported development and integration of C++ applications as per specifications.
- Hands on experience in C/C++ programming language.
- Worked on C++ using smart pointers and various design patterns.
- Design and development of Soap and Rest based Web Services integration via Apache Frame work.
- Coded middle layer components using Java J2EE for handling data transfer from backend to Front end.
- Worked on J2EE frameworks like spring and Struts for developing industry standard web applications.
- Created a demo for client using react for view, redux for state management and webpack to serve the components.
- Used Swing Worker thread to handle multi-threading.
- Designed page using multiple widgets such as gauges, bar graphs, tables, semicircles for different engine parameters using REACT JS.
- Worked on Cloud implementation by installing, building, and deploying applications using Cloud Foundry and using AWS.
- Developed web services using XML, REST and SOAPAPIs for providing business services to other applications.
- Performed build and deployment activities using SVN.
- Utilize React JS to render and deploy webpages.
- Worked on creating various types of indexes on different collections to get good performance in Mongo database
- Overcame challenges like data migration from MySQL to MongoDB.
- Using Webpack to generate static assets representing modules from dependencies.
- Used Oracle and MySQL RDBMS on Linux/Unix and Windows environments.
- Developed reusable user interface component using AngularJS.
- Designed Business classes and used Design Patterns like Data Access Object, MVC etc.
- Developed web applications using Spring MVC, JQuery.
- Involved in up gradation and maintenance of e new layout using the Grid orientation model Bootstrap framework.
- Providing built-in roles only on admin database with MongoDB.
- Involved in the development of backend Logics or data access logic using Oracle DB & JDBC.
- Gathering requirements and understanding of business requirements and implement the process using Agile (Scrum) methodology.
- Used SQL and PL/SQL Programming extensively to talk to Oracle database.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, C++, Core Java, spring boot, HTML5, Apache, CSS, AngularJS, XML, Strut, Jquery, Servlets, MVC, Spring, Hibernate, MVC, REST and SOAP API’s, SQL, PL/SQL, MySQL, JUnit, Node JS, AWS, Jenkins,Bamboo, Websphere.
- Involved in developing applications with Stateless Session EJB’s and Message Driven EJB’s.
- Experience in design and developing Application leveraging MongoDB.
- Involved in developing DAO layer with Spring JDBC’s features such as Simple JDBC Dao Support, JDBC Template and Driver Manager Data Source.
- Implemented client-side Interface using React JS.
- Debugging applications in different browsers using Firebug, and testing applications using JUnit, Jasmine, and karma, Mocha,Jest,Grunt tools.
- Build the infrastructure and continuously improved the build infrastructure for Devops engineering, there by implementing scalable infrastructure.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding AWS (Cloud Services) infrastructure using AWS Stack especially worked with database setup and maintenance on AWS EC2.
- Specified, prototyped, developed and tested an object-oriented, multiplatform C++ framework containing support to data structures, common algorithms sockets, threading.
- Developed software applications using C++ and other object-oriented languages
- Implemented REST based web services using JAX-RS annotations, Jersey provider and consumed using HTTP services from angular JS modules.
- Used Bootstrap and Angular JS, React.js and Node.js in effective web design.
- Implemented user interface guidelines and standards throughout the development and maintenance of the website using DHTML, HTML, CSS, and Java Script.
- Implemented the function to send and receive AMQP messages on RabbitMQ synchronously and asynchronously, and send JMS message to Apache ActiveMQ on the edge device.
- Worked with RabbitMQ and AMQP Java APIs for Queues to build the application as SOA platform.
- Involved in developing customized workflow using Hash Maps, Spring IoC.
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and spring.
- Developed the React JS by using the Redux for creating single page Applications based on design patterns.
- Created Buckets in AWS and stored files. Enabled Versioning and security for files stored
- Used slick to query and storing in database in a Scala fashion using the powerful Scala collection framework.
- Also used web pack module bundler for splitting the code base into multiple bundles with react Js and Redux js.
- Involved in the development of backend Logics or data access logic using Oracle DB & JDBC.
- Developed API using Hibernate to interact with the Oracle database.
- Designing, building, and maintaining reliable and efficient C++ code
- Extensively used CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements.
- Used AngularJS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Key technologies used include J2EE, spring framework, SQL Server database, SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services), XSD for xml data parsing and validation, and JAXB API for binding XML schema to Java classes.
- Involved in implementation of MVC pattern using AngularJS, and Spring Controller.
- Created a simple customer management web application using Maven as project management tool, Struts as web framework, and Hibernate as database ORM framework.
- Implementing Business logic based on user selection using JQuery and Angular JS.
- Developed test cases and performed unit test using JUnit Framework.
- Employed JDBC in persistent service to connect to MySQL and perform database operations.
- Developed coding using SQL, PL/SQL, Queries, Joins, Views, Procedures/Functions, Triggers and Packages.
- Developed JUnit test cases to validate the REST services.
- Used Eclipse IDE for designing, coding, and developing applications
- Customized Jasper Reports and SQL procedures according to the client requirements.
Environment: Java,C++, J2EE, JSP, Core Java, ( Servlets, HTML, Struts, Angular JS, REST, Apache Axis, Spring, Hibernate, XML, PL/SQL, Apache Tomcat, Maven, AJAX, CSS, Agile methodology, JAXB, MySQL, WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic Server, Oracle, Unix, JUnit, JQuery,RabbitMq.