- Around 7 years of strong expertise in the IT Industry having sound experience in web based and client server application software analysis, design, development, implementation, testing and maintenance using Java/J2EE and SOA.
- Proficient with Software development methodologies like Agile Methodologies.
- Extensive development experience in object - oriented analysis, design and programming (OOA/OOD/OOP) throughout complete SDLC in various models like Waterfall and Agile.
- Proficient in programming with Java/J2EE and strong experience in technologies such as JSP, Servlets, Struts, Spring (IOC & AOP), Hibernate, EJBs, MDBs, Session Beans, JDBC and JNDI.
- Worked with databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase & DB2 and writing the SQL queries & Stored Procedures.
- Extensive experience in design and implementation of MVC architecture using STRUTS, SPRING and JSF Frameworks.
- Efficient in packaging & deploying J2EE applications using ANT, Maven & Cruise Control on WebLogic, WebSphere & Jobs. Worked on the performance & load test related tools like Profiler and Meter.
- Implementation of SOA using Web Services and MQ (with Java Messaging Service (JMS) & Taco EMS).
- Core development experience for Groovy Grails restful web services.
- Had excellent knowledge in using Jasper soft API's / middle layer.
- Strong in design and development of SOAP & Restful Web Services using WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, CXF, AXIS, JAX-RS, JERSEY and WS-Security.
- Conduct in-house and public workshops and training seminars: Extreme Programming, Test-Driven Development, Agile Development, .NET Development, Design Patterns, "Communicating with Tests" seminar.
- Worked on the creating different screen using ExtJs worked on writing some Extjs Plugin.
- Good experience in using Amazon Web Services (AWS) and AWS SNS/SQS for delivering messages.
- Development of Cloud deployed applications.
- 4+ years of experience in core AWS services (S3, EC2, ELB, EBS, Route53, VPC, Auto scaling etc.) and deployment services (Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, OpsWorks and Cloud Formation) and security practices (IAM, Cloudwatch and Cloudtrail).
- Worked with Repository tools like TFS, Clear Case, CVS and SVN for check-in/check-out/Merging/Branching the code.
- Having an experience in developing middleware services with the help of Mule ESB and Oracle OSB.
- Design and development of web-based applications using different Web and application servers such as Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere, Jobs and WebLogic.
- Hands on Experience on Angular 4 technology for one complete project in rebasing the UI of the application using the techniques in Angular 6
- Conducted detailed analysis to support designing and development of BPM applications.
- Experienced in testing data in HDFS and Hive for each transaction of data.
- Lightbend Reactive Platform plus many other Scala libraries and frameworks.
- Confluent Platform (Apache Kafka and its ecosystem) and Reactive Kafka
- Used Bootstrap and Angular.JS, React.js and Node.js in effective web design
- Experience in using different Mock Frameworks like Mock MVC, Mockito to test different layers of the application.
- Extensive experience in using Node JS in making the server side automations.
- Experience in using WEB 2.0 modules for web development.
- Experience in using Iwidgets and Dojo.
Database/Programming: Oracle 12c/11g/10g/9i/8i, IBM DB2 UDB 7.x/8.x, MS SQL Server R2, Sybase & MYSQL, SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL
Microsoft Tools: MS Word, Excel, Access, Power point, PowerShell, Expression Blend, Front page, Visio, Lync2013, Web Programming and Scripting
Tools: Eclipse, MyEclipse, RAD, Net Beans, SQL, TOAD, ITAM, ITIM, SQL Developer, Clear case, Subversion, JUnit, UML
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux, AIX and Solaris
Version Control: VSS, SVN, Git, TFS.
Build Tools: ANT, Gradle, Maven
Design Patterns: Singleton, MVC, Factory, Abstract Factory, DAO, Constant Interface, Business Delegator, Controller Pattern, Session Facade, Template, Builder Pattern.
Confidential, Owing Mills, MD
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- In the role of Lead Developer, initiated, lead and implemented highly complex Business Solutions.
- Responsible for analyzing business requirements on multiple projects and define technical project specifications.
- Direct architecture design, development and implementation on several projects
- Understanding functional specifications and documenting technical design documents for the Project.
- Worked in Agile methodology for software development. Involved in daily scrum meetings to self-organize and complete work.
- Built web-based applications using Spring MVC 3.0 Architecture
- Implemented client side functionality using HTML 5, Bootstrap, AngularJS 4 .0 and JQuery, Sencha Ext JS.
- Performed form validations using reactive forms from Angular7.0 framework.
- Proven ability in developing BDD scripts with Cucumber and writing step definitions for behaviour
- Experience in Automation testing using Selenium Web Driver, JUnit and Maven.
- Used Apache Kafka (Message Queues) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information between multiple business applications. Involved in developing an automation tool, in Java and Scala on Akka Framework.
- Implemented Single Page Application (SPA) using Angular Js2.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Consumed Web Services by implementing Spring REST support is to make the development of RESTful Web services
- Conducted Automation testing using the Standards, guidelines and structured methodology in testing the application.
- Proficient in AWS services like VPC, EC2, S3, ELB, AutoScalingGroups(ASG), EBS, RDS, IAM, CloudFormation, Route 53, CloudWatch, CloudFront, CloudTrail.
- Responsible for overall Docker & Kubernetes setup, configuration and Architecture.
- Configured and maintained a large scale Docker based PaaS environment using kubernetes
- Used Java 8 features like stream and Lambda expressions
- Build microservices for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Used Crytoscape on the frontend to deliver the graphs and loading the Crytoscape style and JSON data using AJAX.
- Analyze cassandra database and compare it with other open-source NoSQL databases to find which one of them better suites the current requirement.
- Writing service methods and SQL queries, PL/SQL to interact with the Oracle DBMS.
- Involved in creation of both service and client code for JAX-WS and used SOAP UI to generate proxy code from the WSDL to consume the remote service.
- Used Scala for coding the components in Play and Akka.
- Used scala scripts for spark machine learning libraries API execution for decision trees, ALS, logistic and linear regressions algorithms.
- Worked with RxJava (ReactiveX) for asynchronous composition and manipulation of data and events using Observers and Observables in the application.
- Expert in implementing unified data platform to gather data from different sources using Kafka and Java Producers and consumers.
- Implemented Apache Kafka to provide a unified, high-throughput, low-latency platform for handling real-time data feeds
- Developed multiple single page applications using Angular 7.0, HTML5, CSS3, Angular Material.
- Involved in developing an automation tool, in Java and Scala on Akka Framework
- Involved in complete development of 'Agile Development Methodology/SCRUM' and tested the application in each interaction.
- Experience in managing multi-tenant Cassandra clusters on public cloud environment - Amazon Web Services (AWS)-EC2.
- Actively involved in configuring and deploying on IBM WebSphere Application Server WAS.
- Designed and implemented Cassandra NoSQL based database and created REST enabled Web Services.
- Involved in JUNIT testing using Mockito.
- Worked on Proof of Concept for developing application using Node Js and Mongo DB.
- ANT is used to create build file and does Unit testing by creating Test Suites using JUnit Framework
- Configured Log4j to handle error messages.
- Extensively worked with SPRING framework and also struts Config files.
- Participated in code review meetings and provided improvements.
- Use PVCS for software configuration management and version control and deploy the application in JBOSS server.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Development of Cloud deployed applications
- Create RFP (Request for Proposal) microservice to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Using cloud foundry to push application to Predix cloud.
- Created, implemented and managed Pivotal Cloud Foundry deployments
- Integrating spring with Elastic search.
- Used the basic principles of MVC to in corporate the Angular7 framework to build client side application.
- Contributed greatly to increases in code quality and productivity through his leadership and guidance in areas such as Test/Behavior Driven Development, Refactoring, Pair Programming (Extreme Programming/XP), and Agile Estimation and Planning
- Worked on the Implementation of system as an independent component to be supported/integrated with Appian based BPM applications to deliver management capabilities using Appian 7.5 SAIL features
- Developed web application using Predix web components using Polymer, CSS, HTML and CSS.
- Create Data Model for and initial Java JPA entities for RFP project. disaster recovery.
- Experience in designing data models in Cassandra and working with Cassandra Query Language
- Developed Keyword Driven Framework Using Selenium Web Driver and Java.
- Involved in design and development of keyword-driven automation framework using Selenium Webdriver.
- Worked on different Automation tooling techniques to support reporting/development and the CI/CD pipeline.
- Moved the project to Java 8 to extensively use Lamda expressions and have better connectivity to Cloud in addition adding Spring Boot Libraries and UI Enhancement.
- Used Tomcat for deployment of application modules.
- Involved in developing Custom Directives using Angular Js2.
- Used Play Framework to build web applications with Java & Scale
- Developed Mule ESB and Oracle OSB as a middleware services to enterprise environment.
- Prepared test cases and provided support to QA team in UAT.
- Analyzed and fixed the bugs reported in QTP and effectively delivered the bug fixes reported with a quick turnaround time.
- Used WebSphere Application Server 7/ WebSphere Portal server 7.0 to create, debug and deploy application modules.
- Onsite Co-ordination with Client.
- Discuss the issues with Offshore and get them resolved.
- Participate in monthly Releases of the project.
- Get the best development to meet the Clients’ requirements.
- Attend the meetings and take the requirements from the Client, prepare TDD (Technical Design Document) and get sign-off from the Client.
- Develop the code based on the requirements, build and deploy the code in all the environments like DEV, SIT, and UAT.
- Finally implement the code in the Production
Confidential, Rochester, NY
Sr. Java Developer
- Implemented the Spring dependency injection of the Database helper instance to the action objects.
- Implemented Hibernates Lazy default fetch plan for generating proxies and collection wrappers and also created fetching strategies for minimizing the number of SQL statements.
- Created frontend using EXTJS framework.
- Developed web applications using Spring MVC, JQuery, HTML5, Bootstrap for Confidential
- Developed SOAP web services utilizing business logic for CRUD functionality and RestEasy web services for creating reports
- Worked on PL/SQL and created views, triggers, procedures, function and stored procedures.
- Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using JDBC
- Experience in Automation testing using Selenium Web Driver, JUnit and Maven.
- Conducted Automation testing using the Standards, guidelines and structured methodology in testing the application.
- Developed Java and EJB in Mainframe DB2 environment
- Experienced with the Spark improving the performance and optimization of the existing algorithms in Hadoop using Spark Context, Spark-SQL, Data Frame, Pair RDD's, Spark YARN.
- Performed File system management and monitoring on Hadoop log files.
- Very capable at using AWS utilities such as EMR, S3 and Cloud watch to run and monitor Hadoop/Spark jobs on AWS.
- Participated in database design/analysis and designed ER diagrams
- Implemented NO-SQL DB (Mango DB/Cassandra) to store poisoned messages.
- Configuring, implementing and supporting High Availability (Replication) with Load balancing (sharing) cluster of Mongodb having TB's of data.
- Importing the data into Spark from Kafka Consumer group using Spark Streaming APIs.
- Followed MVC Structure and used AngularJS to develop Single page Application.
- Migrated the server using the AWS services to a cloud environment.
- Used Maven project management tool for build and deployment of the application.
- Used Data Service and Remote Object to communicate with Cold Fusion.
- Developed API to Integrate with Amazon EC2 cloud based architecture in AWS, including creating machine Images.
- Developed cold fusion scripts for monitoring purpose.
- Utilized Web sockets and Node.js to provide real time support for the Matrix Portal.
- Implemented build stage-to build the Micro Service and push the Docker Container image to the private Docker registry.
- Designed table architecture and developed DAO layer using Cassandra NoSQL database.
- Expertise in Java Script and AJAX calls. Expertise in jQuery plugins and Angular components.
- Experience in Agile, Test Driven Development (TDD) and Waterfall methodologies.
- Development of backend (Server side) using Core Java, and Java EE
- Persisted data from database, leveraging Hibernate and SQL Server 2008
- Used Spring Core for middle tier development to achieve inversion of control
- Implemented Apache Kafka to provide a unified, high-throughput, low-latency platform for handling real-time data feeds.
- Experience in Enterprise Integration Development using Apache Camel Framework.
- Worked and Performed Tuning and Query Optimization in AWS Redshift and micro services.
- We used the most popular streaming tool Kafka to load the data on Hadoop File system and move the same data to Cassandra NoSQL database.
- Extract the data from Oracle and push to Apache Kafka Queue using Golden Gate.
- Designed and developed the application using agile methodology and followed TDD, Scrum.
- Designed UML diagrams using UML and Rational Rose.
- Developed JSP pages and Servlets for customer maintenance
- Used the Eclipse as IDE, configured and deployed the application onto WebLogic application server using Maven build scripts to automate the build and deployment process.
- Used Web Services for creating rate summary and used WSDL and SOAP messages for getting insurance plans from different module and used XML parsers for data retrieval.
- Developed order receipt report with bar code using lowage iText and jasper report.
- Worked on major architectural changes in various applications such as maven upgrades, drools- JRules conversion and incorporated CXF services for automated testing.
- Designed and currently developing 3 Tier Web 2.0 based price management system using GWT, Grails and MySql. Used and using Talend Open Studio to load data into the new system from the legacy data formats.
- Develop SOA (SAAS), service documents for Enterprise Applications.
- Developed Approved requirements with assign share functionality using JSP and mail notification using JMS.
- Deployed the applications in Linux servers using deployment scripts.
- Develop complex web applications in PHP, AJAX with Informix as the database to model the business logic of the company which is Supply Chain Management.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
Sr. Java Developer
- Worked on a ticketing system based with Jira for all the task assigned
- Created shell script files to build the application & deployed on Jenkins, Built spring boot applications and deployed and developed the projects using Re.
- Worked with Oracle database and updated the SSL calls with the auto commit functionality and the TDC port for the existing java and spring boot applications.
- Did regression testing for the UI, XML’s using the tests cases given by the QA.
- Installed and configured multiple Jenkin jobs for deployment .
- Implemented Spring boot microservices to process the messages into the Kafka cluster setup and implemented Kafka producer and consumer applications on Kafka cluster setup with help of Zookeeper.
- Was a part of the AWS migration team, where in had to work with packaging of the project
- Was an integral part of the team responsible for transition from bit bucket to gitlab repository
- Worked on a ticketing system based with Jira for all the task assigned Used AWS data pipeline service for moving data between AWS compute and storage services and created complex data processing fault tolerant and repeatable workloads.
- Maintaining strong cohesion within a single microservice whilst facilitating some degree of reusability loosely coupled Microservices.
- Used AWSElasticBeanstalk service for deploying various infrastructures which orchestrates various AWS services.Ensured proper working of Micro services by configuring micro services using Naming Servers (Eureka).
- Implemented Spring Boot Microservices to divide the application into various sub modules.
- Implemented Web Services (WSDLs) using JAX-WS and also implemented REST services by Golang with microservices architecture Docker, Kubernetes.
- Developed Micro services using Spring Cloud and developed production ready Spring Boot applications
- Used AmazonElastic search service for application monitoring and full text search.
- Used GWT and AmazonAWS (EC2/S3/EBS) for prototyping and subsequent evaluation.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding our AWS infrastructure using AWS (EC2/EBS).
- Used JBOSS application server for run time integration of j2ee applications.
- Used ApacheCXF for building and developing services and used frontend programming API s like JAX WS and JAX-RS.
- Worked on Devops methodologies and Cloud infrastructure automation tools and engaged in a project to transform all the products into microservices in containers.
- Implemented REST Microservices using spring boot. Generated Metrics with method level granularity and Persistence using Spring AOP and Spring Actuator.
- Used ApacheCXF for supporting variety of web service standards like SOAP and WSDL
- Worked on DenodoExpress6.0 version for fast deployment on AWS cloud.
- Used the Mongo DB cloud manager for managing and monitoring the MongoDB infrastructure and used cloud manager backup for data backup and data restoration.
- Implemented a production ready, load balanced, highly available, fault tolerant, auto scaling Kubernetes AWS infrastructure and microservice container orchestration.
- Developed and implemented spring, JSF My Faces and J2EE based MVC (Model-View-Controller) framework for the application.
- Experience in Micro services development using spring boot and deployment in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Struts framework and SpringFramework.
- Deployed the application on WebLogic ApplicationServer cluster on Solaris 10 environment
- Designed and developed Enterprise Eligibility business objects and domain objects with Object Relational Mapping framework such as Hibernate, JPA,and SpringDataJPA.
- Experience in using JSP and Servlets to create web interfaces and integrating apache tools like Kafka.
- Worked on Angular2.0 version for mobile app development.
- Used Angular4 for maintaining heavy load of application to maintain responsive with minimal memory overhead.
- Developed REST API's using Spring MVC and Spring boot, hosted all micro services on PCF .
- Used ECMAScript6 (ES6) for writing complex applications and modules.
- Worked on AWSROUTE53, a scalable cloud DNS web service for effective routing, configuring DNS health checks.
- Used NETCONF configuration protocol for selective data retrieval, configuration change transactions and transaction management
- Used Jenkins pipelines to drive all microservices builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes.
- Involved in web application development for backend system using Angular 4, Angular CLI, Webpack, HTML5, TypeScript, WIJMO, SASS and CSS3.
- Hosting Micro Services on PCF and AWS platforms.
- Used the data modeling language YANG model and wrote data structures representing in xml format
- Built a highly scalable, low-latency Node-JS API Gateway to interact with MongoDB database with JSON.
- Worked on the Node v6.0.0 version of Node JS.
- Developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using SpringFramework.
- Developed and implemented the business logic component in middle tier using JDBC and EJB framework including stateless session classes and Entity bean classes
- Developed PL/SQL procedure for login module and registration module.
- Used JDBC to connect to the information model tier.
- Utilized Kubernetes for the runtime environment of the CI/CD system to build, test deploy.
- Internet Application (RIA) using J2EE (spring framework) and Macromedia/Adobe Flex.
Confidential, Cleveland, Ohio
- Designed and developed front end using HTML, JSP and Servlets
- Developed the application using Struts Framework to implement a MVC design approach
- Validated all forms using Struts validation framework
- Developed several Session Beans and Message Driven Beans
- Design Patterns were used to add flexibility while connecting to the Oracle database
- Used feature of Spring framework.
- Developed applications using Web services.
- Used the JDBC for data retrieval from the database.
- Developed framework to extract reportable positions from main tables and build the xml submission using the Spring batch and JAXB parser.
- Used Hibernate in persistence layer of the application
- Implemented web services using WSDL for authorization
- Designed asynchronous messaging using Java Message Service (JMS) to exchange of critical business data and events among J2EE components and legacy system.
- Involved in writing shell scripts for deploying application on UNIX.
- Involved in configuring and deploying the application using WebSphere.
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deployed on WebSphere Application Server
- Performed unit testing of core functionalities through
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages
Confidential, East Brunswick, NJ
Jr. Java Developer
- Designed UI screen with JSP, Struts tag library.
- Involved in the development of both the back end and the front end of the application using Struts, Hibernate and Web Services.
- Implemented the Database queries using PL/SQL, Oracle.
- Developed web services using Apache Axis web service engine, used SOAP request response exchange pattern to exchange business XMLs.
- Responsible for Writing JSP for Online Quote for Insurance.
- Used Web Services for interacting with a remote client to access data.
- Fixed the bugs identified in test phase.
- Used Junit for testing Java classes.
- Used Ant building tool to build the application.