- Having 7 years of experience in all the technical phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing in both Web based and Enterprise applications with emphasis on Object Oriented, Java/J2EE and Client Server technologies.
- Experience in developing the application with Agile Methodology, Waterfall Methodology and Test - Driven Development.
- Experience in Front-End UI technologies like HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, JSON, Ajax, AngularJS, NodeJS, Bootstrap, Tag Libraries, JSTL.
- Good working knowledge with Java 1.8 features like stream, Lambda expressions and functional interfaces etc.
- Having experience with Cloud Computing environment like Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker Containers.
- Handled operations and maintenance support for AWS cloud resources which includes launching, maintaining and troubleshooting EC2 instances , S3 buckets, Auto Scaling , Dynamo DB , AWS IAM , Elastic Load Balancers ( ELB ) and Relational Database Services ( RDS ).
- Proficient in developing J2EE enterprise applications in Service Oriented Architecture and Micro Service Architecture.
- Hands on Experience in developing web applications by using Spring framework modules like Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Batch and Spring Data.
- Expertise in developing data models using Hibernate Object relational mapping (ORM) framework and used Hibernate Annotations to reduce time at the configuration level
- Expert in Core Java with strong understanding of Garbage Collector, Collections, Multithreading, Event handling, Exception handling and Generics.
- Expertise in J2EE Technology- Servlets, Struts, Spring, JDBC, JTA, JPA, Hibernate and JMS.
- Experience with distinctive design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Prototype, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service locator, Visitor, Observer, Decorator, Front Controller, DAO and MVC.
- Worked with design and development of robust and highly scalable Web Service platforms and API’s based on REST and SOAP for enterprise applications using AXIS, WSDL, UDDI, XML, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAXB, JAX-RPC technologies and Jersey frameworks.
- Expertise in XML technologies such as XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath, XForms, XSL-FO and parsers like SAX, DOM
- Expertise in back-end/server-side java technologies such as: Web services, Java persistence API (JPA), Java Messaging Service (JMS), Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) and Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI).
- Experienced in building Web Services for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Good Understanding in databases such as Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, NoSQL, Mongo DB and IBM DB2 databases to manage tables, views, indexes, sequences, stored procedures, functions, triggers and packages
- Experience in JMS over messaging to exchange the information in more reliable and asynchronously for enterprise applications using Active MQ and Rabbit MQ.
- Proficient with build automation tools like Gradle, Maven and Ant for builds and deployments to different environments.
- Experience on different IDEs such as Eclipse, RAD, Spring Tool Suite, IntelliJ and deployment using Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, BEA WebLogic, Web Sphere, Glassfish, Camel and JBOSS
- Experience with JUnit, Mockito, Log4j in developing test cases and determining application functionality.
- Experience on UNIX/LINUX Shell Scripting and Deployment of Applications in Server.
- Decent Experience in using code repository tools GIT, Tortoise SVN, and Visual Source Safe.
- SFDC development and implementation using Apex programming, Visual force, SFDC configuration, Web services (SOAP/json).
- Configuring standard objects and modules including validation rules, formulas, record types and page layouts.
- Implemented to reprocess the failure messages in Kafka using offset id.
- Implemented Kafka producer and consumer applications on Kafka cluster setup with help of Zookeeper.
- Used Spring Kafka API calls to process the messages smoothly on Kafka Cluster setup.
- Strong communication and analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks as well as work independently or in a team.
Programming Languages: Java 1.8, 1.7, 1.6, C, C++ JAVA Enterprise
Technologies: Servlets 2.5/2.4, Spring Security, Spring JDBC, Spring Integration, Spring Batch, SOAP and RESTful Web Services, Hibernate 4.2. JDBC 3.0/2.0, JPA, EJB 3.0
Databases: Oracle 12c/11g/10g/9i, MySQL5.0,4.1
Frameworks: Struts 2.0, JSF 3.0, Spring 3.x/2.x, Apache Camel
Application Servers: WebLogic 10.0/9.0/8.1/7.0 , Tomcat 7,6, WebSphere 8.5, JBoss7.x/5.x
Operating Systems: Windows 10/8/7/NT/XP/2000/98, Unix, Linux
Design Patterns: Front Controller, Singleton, Observer, DTO, DAO, MVC, Factory, Abstract Factory, Business Delegate.
Design Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Scrum, Test Driven
Cloud platforms: AWS, Cloud foundry
Confidential, Freehold, NJ
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design, development, and testing.
- Implemented routing logic and navigation from screen to screen and implemented login functionality on the client side in Angular 6.
- Building stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Developed the Drag and Drop functionality using React- Drag gable.
- Used React -Auto complete for creating Google maps location search on the webpage.
- Configured Kafka to read and write messages from external programs.
- Implemented core features of Angular 6 framework such as dependency Injection, Databinding, Filters, Directives, Templates, Services and Deep Linking Designing.
- Used Java8 features like stream and Lambda expressions.
- Maintained Interface compatibility and concurrency in the project using Java 8 new features like default, static methods, and Concurrency API.
- Used Java 8 Method s feature to point to methods by their names and used functional Interfaces.
- Involved in using data structures like linked lists, queues, and sorting algorithms.
- Use core java concepts like collections hash map, generics, and exception handling to develop business logic.
- Experience with Object oriented programming such as core SE, Data structures and algorithms and JDBC.
- Responsible for creating an instance on Amazon EC2 (AWS) and deployed the application on it.
- Installed, secured, and configured AWS cloud servers and Amazon AWS virtual servers (Linux).
- Worked on AWS services to deploy static websites and dynamic Web Apps on EC2 using Elastic Beanstalk and Elastic Container Service-Docker and Kubernetes.
- Involved in creating EC2 instances and installed required configurations and applications on it and created S3 buckets for storing object level data into it.
- Used AWS Cloud Watch to monitor the application and to store the logging information.
- Used Spring MVC framework for implementing Model-View- Controller (MVC) architecture at the Web tier.
- Secured the API's by implementing Oauth2 token-based sauthentication/authorization scheme using spring security.
- Developed the monolithic application and involved in migrating existing monolithic application into Micro Service Architecture based RESTful Service and deployments were done on AWS.
- Designed and developed Micro Services business components using Spring Boot.
- Developed API’s to read and publish data from Elastic Search cluster using native Java Transport client as well as REST client. Worked on Spring Integration with the Elastic Search
- Used Hibernate ORM framework as persistence engine and wrote Hibernate Queries to automate the mapping between Oracle database and Objects in Java.
- Involved in writing SQL and Stored Procedures for handling complex queries with help of TOAD and access them through Java Programs from Oracle Database.
- Worked with MongoDB and Cassandra to store non-relational data into collection and retrieve them whenever required.
- Focused on Test Driven Development there by creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before writing the functionality.
- Performed automation testing and authored test scripts using Selenium Web Driver/ Grid and Junit.
- Worked in Agile TDD environment using SDLC tools like GIT, Jira, Jenkins, and Maven for build packaging and deployments of the application components.
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Working in team environment.
- Implemented Spring boot microservices to process the messages into the Kafka cluster setup.
- Worked as Onshore lead to gather business requirements and guided the offshore team on timely fashion.
- Responsible for modifying and extending open source applications like Ruby and jruby.
- Closely worked with Kafka Admin team to set up Kafka cluster setup on the QA and Production environments.
- Had knowledge on Kibana and Elastic search to identify the Kafka message failure scenarios.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- The application was developed using IBM WebSphere portal using eclipse IDE.
- Involved in deploying the applications both from the command line using Wsadmin Commands and from the admin console.
- Installed and configured WebSphere Portal Server 8.5.
- Configured WebSphere resources like JVM heap settings, JDBC providers, JDBC data sources, connection pooling, Virtual Hosts, Global Security and SSL.
- Involved with the SSL s missing issues and installed s from the backup.
- Deployment and troubleshooting of JAR, WAR, and EAR files in clustered environment.
- Updated application code from JDK 1.3 to 1.4 using WSAD, RAD and redeployed in a clustered environment.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Programming using Java and J2EE technologies EJBs, Servlets, JSP, Java Beans, JMS and JNDI.
- Created Maven build file to build the application and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Worked on level 2 production, testing and development support.
- Installed, configured and deployed the applications on WebSphere Portal and Application Server with SOA Governance.
- Maintained the business standards and the requirements in EJB and deployed them on to WebLogic Application Server.
- Experience in designing Test Cases/Test Scripts/Test Conditions for the Unit Testing, verifying and validating Web based e-commerce applications, like Boundary Value Analysis.
- Developed several Webservice stubs using AXIS 2.0 engine, SOAP UI, JAX-RPC, WSDL, Document literal.
- Implemented stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Added Excel-Builder to download the Tabular data in Excel format using React .
- Implemented the project as a multi-tier application using Spring MVC, Spring boot , Microservices & used core Spring concepts like AOP, IOC.
- Responsible for Ruby backend development for dynamic database driven website.
- Handled the tasks of developing and creating Ruby MYSQL applications as per the specifications
- Used GitHub for efficiently managing the source code versions with the development team.
- Used JMS to place the Import run requests into JMS Queue.
- Implemented and tested python-based web applications interacting with MySQL.
- Developed XSLT files for transforming the XML response from the web service into HTML as per the business requirements and used different XML technologies such as XPATH.
- Extensively used the design pattern DAO, DTO, Singleton in data structures and algorithms
- Designed Components using collections & provided concurrent data base access using multi-threading
- Used Spring JDBC template to perform the database operations.
- Suggested technical advisory procedures for software development programs such as C++, Java, and Python.
- Implemented design patterns like DAO, singleton, factory to achieve design principles.
- Used Jenkin s for continuous integration, GitHub for version management & Maven for building the application in the cloud leveraging AWS API’s.
- Served as POC for on call support in the production team on a rotation basis.
- Constantly look for innovative ways to improve team performance.
- Manage customer relationships as a trusted advisor and be their internal advocate to drive action
Environment: Java 1.8, Oracle 11g, PL/SQL, Maven, Angular JS 1.X, Spring Boot, Microservices, Spring 4.0, Jenkins, XML, XPATH, Linux, Selenium, Test NG, WebLogic 12.1.3, Hibernate 4.2, AWS, GitHub, MS, Core java, Data Structures and algorithms, Core java, Ruby on Rails.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Involved in design and development and support the application.
- Developed the JSPs required for service management and user management modules.
- Worked on spring framework to enhance the existing application.
- Used JDBC to connect & retrieve data from DB using My BATIS
- Designed and developed Struts Action classes and Views using JSP, Struts tag libraries & JSTL.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework Node.js .
- Experienced first-hand the best/worst practices for integrating microservices into existing system architecture.
- Implemented procedures for instrumentation control and complete data analysis algorithms.
- Executed effective processes for algorithm development and verification against live censor data.
- Design and develop the processes using multithreading to make it asynchronous.
- Follow the best practices in coding like removing unnecessary casting, using generics in HashMap, caching, Collections like sort, comparator, list, set and Design patterns.
- Designed and developed Webservices using REST framework and Spring Boot.
- Used SQL and PL/SQL extensively to talk to Oracle database.
- Developed the User Interface Screens for presentation using JSP, HTML and java Script.
- Worked on WebLogic 10 server for building and deploying enterprise Java EE applications.
- Used Docker hub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configuration.
- Develop complex arithmetic functions using Groovy.
- Used JIRA for bug-tracking in the project development.
- Creating SOAP Web Services using WSDL to connect with external clients.
Confidential, Reading, MA
- Involved in analysis of requirements, design, and development, and integration, deployment, testing and supporting existing application.
- Requirement analysis and finding the gap with the existing functionalities.
- Manage the integration of Univadis system with QuantiaMD.
- Develop RESTful web services for the application integration.
- Actuated two factor authentications for the administration modules
- Migration from SVN to Bitbucket.
- Enhanced existing SQL to improve application performance.
- Redesigning of Message queues and implemented Executor services.
- Involved in creation of test cases.
- Identified the Test Cases and documented them in Quality Center.
- Worked with the Developers and the test lead to verify the Test Cases.
- Prepared test data for positive and negative test scenarios for functional testing as documented in the test plan.
- Performed Development Integration, System Integration, End to End and User Acceptance testing for the data services.
- Performed Functional testing, Performance testing and Regression testing to see the entire functionality using QTP.
- Used Joins like Inner and Outer joins while testing from multiple tables.
- Performed Automation testing by using Quick Test Professional.
- Performed Data Driven Tests to validate the same scenario with different test data using Quick Test Professional.
- Established connectivity between QTP and Quality Centre and access the functions from QC.
- Responsible for Data driven testing using Quick Test Professional, and written functions using descriptive programming in Quick Test Professional.
- Used Quality Center to store all testing result and for defect Tracking and Reporting.
- Generated enhanced graphs and reports with Quality center.
- Provided weekly management status reports and coordinated meetings between test team and development team to review defects.
Environment: QTP 9.0, Quality Center 9.0, HTML, Windows XP, VB scripting, MS-Office, My SQL
- Wrote stored procedures using PL/SQL for data retrieval from different tables.
- Worked extensively on bug fixes on the server side and made cosmetic changes on the UI side.
- Part of performance tuning team and implemented caching mechanism and other changes.
- Designed and developed various tools with Perl and recreated the system architecture diagram.
- Created combined deployment descriptors using XML.
- Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using JDBC.
- Created numerous new class and sequence diagrams using rational rose.
- Developed Authentication and Authorization modules where authorized persons can only access the inventory related operations.
- Developed Data Mapping, Data Governance and Cleansing rules for the Master Data Management Architecture involving OLTP and OLAP.
- Involved in preparing the Documentation of the project to understand the system efficiently.