- Around 6+ years of full stack development involvement in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Designing, Development, Implementation and Testing of web based, enterprise business applications using the JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Expertise in working with JAVA8 features like Functional Interfaces, Stream API, Time API, Transaction Management, Exception Handling, Collection API, Lambda Expressions.
- Worked on creating Web Applications with different Open Source systems: JSF 1.2, Spring Framework 2.0/3.0/4.0, Web Flow, Jakarta Struts Framework 1.1/1.2/2.0, Struts Validation and Tiles Frameworks.
- Extensive knowledge on the Spring Modules like Spring IOC and Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Web Flow, Spring Security (Authentication and Authorization), Spring AOP for Code Modularity. Experience in developing and deploying Microservices based on Spring Boot and Spring Cloud. Also implemented Spring JTA for transaction management and Spring JDBC to interact with Databases.
- Solid knowledge on executing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) utilizing Spring REST to make REST assets that in corporate a few parts like Jersey Framework, Spring Boot, JAX - RS and used WADL for archiving REST API'S. Expertise in generating Rest service templates using the swagger specifications.
- Used tools such as POSTMAN and SOAPUI for testing SOAP and RESTful web services.
- Implemented exception handling in Java Spring boot for REST API by utilizing Exception Handler and Controller Advice annotations.
- Expertise in using relational databases using ORM frameworks like Hibernate, Spring Data, JPA (Java persistence API). Also, implemented second level cache- Ehcache in Hibernate.
- Good knowledge on different databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, DB2, Oracle 13c/11g, NoSQL DB (Mongo DB, Cassandra, Redis, DynamoDB).
- Good experience in writing stored procedures, triggers, views, and functions using PL/SQL scripts and embedded DDL and DML statements in PL/SQL blocks.
- Well experienced with features of Angular 6 like NgModules.
- Experienced in developing Dynamic Single Page Application (SPA) using MEAN (MongoDB Express Angular Node) full stack development tool Kit
- Unit tested web services using Junit, JMeter, Mockito Easy mock, SpringJunitRunner, Spock, Test NG and hence achieved the goals of Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Well experienced in using various AWS (Amazon Web Services) Iaas (Infrastructure as a Service) Components like EC2 for running applications on virtual machines, S3 and Glacier for storing and long term backup of data, EBS for persistent block level storage, Elastic Cache, Dynamo DB, SQS for message queueing, RDS for setting relational database in cloud and Lambda for server less program functions.
- Expertise in using Microsoft Azure for building, testing, deploying, and managing applications and services through a global network of Microsoft managed data centers.
- Deployed Azure appServices using keyVault configurations for the modification of plain text/ JSON format configurations and also used Dynatrace for monitoring the infrastructure.
- Created and maintained ResourceGroups across environments.
- Used Azure Container Registry (ACR) to store container instances. Similarly, EventHub for application loggings.
- Eureka service registry of Azure configured for each service to enable communicate via cloud.
- Exposure building Java applications using tools like ANT, MAVEN and Gradle.
- Automated the deployment process by integrating code repository using build pipeline Jenkins, Bamboo and GoCD for continuous deployment.
- Hands on experience in managing this Docker Container using Kubernetes with zero downtime deployment.
- Strong Knowledge on automated java-based integration testing and behavioral testing of the applications using Selenium and Cucumber respectively
- Good experience in using Software development methodologies like Agile (Scrum), Waterfall and Rational Application Development methodologies.
- Experience in using open source framework Apache Camel which for message-oriented middleware with a rule-based routing and mediation engine that provides a Java object-based implementation of the Enterprise Integration Patterns (EIP) using an application programming interface to configure routing and mediation rules.
- MySQL, ORACLE, Mongo DB, DB2, MS SQL, SQL Server, RDBMS, Cassandra, Amazon DynamoDB.
- C, C++, CORE JAVA, J2EE (SERVLETS, JSP, JDBC, JAVA BEANS, JSF, JNDI, EJB), Data Structures, SQL.
- Linux, Unix, Windows, MS-DOS
- BUILD (Ant, Bamboo, GoCD, Gradle, Grunt, Gulp, Jenkins, Maven)
- LOGGING (Log4j, Slf4j, Commons Logging)
- VERSION CONTROL (Git, SVN, Clear Case, Surround)
- TESTING (Junit, Protractor, Jasmine along with Karma, Chai, Mockito, Mocha, Selenium)
- Eclipse, Intellij IDEA Net Beans, IBM RAD, Sublime Text, Visual studio, Spring Tool Suite (STS)
- AngularJS, NodeJS, BackboneJS, D3, Struts, JSF, Spring MVC, Hibernate, iBatis, JPA, JDBC
- Apache Tomcat Server, Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere, JBOSS.
Full stack Java Developer
- Participated in Agile Scrum methodology for developing an application and involved in analysis, design, coding, and unit testing of business applications in a fast-paced environment.
- Designed and implemented SPA (Single Page Application) using Angular 6 Module, Component, Template, Metadata, Data Binding, Directives, and dependency injection.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume Rest API’s using component-based architecture provided by Angular 6.
- Optimized the performance of application using Angular 6 Lazy Loading and ahead of time compilation.
- To allow fully encapsulate custom elements, created custom elements, html imports and Shadow Dom using Angular 6 and implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as user performs application task.
- Used @ngrx/store container to manage the application state and Reducers/Actions to manipulate the state and @ngrx/effects to load blogs to store in Angular 6.
- Used Jasmine and Karma to focus on Test Driven Development (TDD) for UI testing.
- Worked with NPM commands and using package .json for managing dependencies and dev-dependencies of Node.js applications.
- Developed readable and writable streams of Node JS to process the data from external means of the application
- Used annotation approach to develop the application using Spring Boot and was involved in setting up the Spring bean profiling.
- Implemented Restful Web Services using Spring Boot and performed crud operations on database, published the rest services and parsed the data from the project to client and handled the security, authorization and authentication using Spring Security and OAuth.
- Extensively worked on Spring REST for creating REST API’s services with spring boot to modularize code and used spring data to access data from MYSQL database and implemented Swagger for dynamic REST API documentation.
- Developed and created a batch process and scheduled using Spring Batch.
- Used Maven as build tool and Jenkins for Continuous Development/continuous Integration and used GIT for version management.
- Used Apache Kafka in cluster as messaging system between the APIs and micro services.
- Extensive experience in developing procedures and customers in Apache Kafka to build a data pipeline
- Dockerized the applications using Docker. Deployed application into Docker container and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle on Kubernetes deployment manager and monitored on Git.
- Performed configuration, deployment and support of cloud services including Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Used services like EC2 for running applications, S3 and EBS for storing, Elastic Cache for caching and Lambda for server less program functions in AWS.
- Unstructured data was handled using MongoDB and used Mongo operations to connect to the database. Used Aggregation queries to fetch the data from the database. Used Aggregation framework extensively to fetch the data from the DB.
- Composed and executed queries to fetch and test data from databases.
- Worked on Splunk search processing language (SPL) queries, reports, dashboard, and logging using Log4J.
Environment: Angular 6, Java 1.8, TypeScript, Node JS, MySQL, Hibernate 4.0, Spring, Rest API, AWS, MongoDB, REST Services, OAuth, Swagger, Jasmine, Karma, Grunt, Apache Kafka, Junit, Log4J, Selenium, GIT, Maven and Jenkins, Splunk.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in developing user interface with HTML5, CSS3, SAAS, JSON, AJAX, React JS, Type script, Es6 and on server-side Technology with Spring Boot.
- Implemented responsive web design using Bootstrap front-end framework for faster and easier web development. Design website and maintain the website content up to date.
- Used React JS and working with Redux architecture.
- Designed modular and reusable React components using Redux Architecture and Material- UI.
- Worked on React JSVirtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Redux concept.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid.
- Used OAuth 2, a lightweight authentication framework with a central authorization server and generates an access token to access a protected resource on a resource server.
- OAuth 2 simplifies all the communications between the client, server, and content provider.
- Designed and developed Spring Boot adapter applications using rest API.
- Developed RESTful service interface using Spring Boot to the underlying Agent Services API and Implemented RESTful web services.
- Used Spring Boot for processing applications faster.
- Developed some standalone Micro services using Spring Boot micro service architectural patterns
- Used spring Boot properties like actuators and health checkers to enhance micro service implementations.
- Used Spring Scheduler (Cron Expression) for scheduling tasks, Integrated SMTP for email notifications.
- Worked on Socket.IO which enables the real-time bidirectional event-based communication.
- Documented Spring RESTful APIs with Swagger to help customers better understand APIs.
- Configured Swagger-UI registered Micro service with Eureka server to monitor service health check from Spring Boot admin console.
- Integrated spring with Hibernate for data access from MySQL Database.
- Unstructured data was handled using Cassandra DB and used Cassandra Connector for connection.
- Composed and executed Cassandra DB scripts and queries to fetch and test data from NoSQL databases.
- Used Apache Kafka (Message Queues) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of vital information between multiple business applications.
- Used Jenkins for continuous deployment and integration of the build and release process.
- Experienced in working with Babel and Webpack in application build and deployment processes.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging, and pushing the images.
- Experienced working with Azure Terraform scripts to create azure infrastructure across resource groups.
- Created Azure Container Registry to store images, Used Logicapps to trigger container instances of the images.
- Deployed App services in azure and configured KeyVault for externalizing application properties.
- Extensively used GIT for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Used MAVEN for building the project, dependency and documentation which is based on POM (project object model).
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, SAAS, JSON, AJAX, Bootstrap, React JS, Maven, Spring Boot, Spring IOC, OAuth 2, Babel, Webpack, Docker, Azure, Apache Kafka, RESTful, JAX-RS, Swagger, Eureka, GIT, Jenkins, MySQL, Cassandra DB, Mocha, Chai.